Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have CC at 584 n Ortiz at 429 which = 1013 for Cee
I have Kemp at 485 n Hudson at 430 which = 915 for Tripp

Given CC/Ortiz may underperform a touch and Kemp/Hudson likely to exceed these projections and being younger keeps, I think Tripp makes out.

But for this yr, Cee may have an edge. Interesting deal

We really don't care about your computer program's predictions. It's about as accurate as CBS'.

rjt721

EOG Master

So hudson goes from 450 to 560 in one year. Thanks for the info mr Laughable.
Hudson goes from 450 to 500 and CC falls from 600 to 550.

Yeah, weird that a 25 year old pitcher in his 2nd full season would improve and a 32 year old fat pig with 9 million innings on his arm would decline.

You coud have gotten much more for Kemp and Hudson.

At least you got Ortiz. :houra

Integrity

EOG Master

Read the rest of my post, lol.

I said that even despite losing points potentially, tripper makes out.

Cee's gonna need to win this by 100 points to feel happy about it later on, lol

tripp

EOG Master

I'm not doing this for keepers down the road. If i dont have a better team for this season because of the trade I will consider it a loss.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Read the rest of my post, lol.

I said that even despite losing points potentially, tripper makes out.

Cee's gonna need to win this by 100 points to feel happy about it later on, lol

He didn't lose points. I'm not sure if you understand this Integrity, but guys with DH eligibility only are practically worthless. You can pick up a different bat every week with great match-ups off the Waiver Wire to play DH that will score as much, if not more, than Ortiz.

Ortiz's points are pointless to even assess. It's Daniel Hudson and Kemp compared to CC

Integrity

EOG Master

I'm not doing this for keepers down the road. If i dont have a better team for this season because of the trade I will consider it a loss.

Gotcha, tho you may end up with both a better team and better keeps.

Integrity

EOG Master

He didn't lose points. I'm not sure if you understand this Integrity, but guys with DH eligibility only are practically worthless. You can pick up a different bat every week with great match-ups off the Waiver Wire to play DH that will score as much, if not more, than Ortiz.

Ortiz's points are pointless to even assess. It's Daniel Hudson and Kemp compared to CC

I understand your point but I think you're discounting Ortiz too much, despite having the option to pick up diff bats to sub in.

Ortiz over random bat is still a win, but I get your point. At the same time though, Random OF fill in will be more worse than Kemp.

tripp

EOG Master

I think Ortiz is better than they are making him out to be, but won't put up the numbers he did last year. If he does I get destroyed here cause he was a 470 pt bat

Timetopay

EOG Master

we said no in draft trading

when did that rule change?

why couldnt we trade in first round but now we can???

I object

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Vandy sucks, sorry guys.

Hey TTP, which 2 keepers of mine do you want for 1 of yours? I'll only do it if you throw in your next draft pick though.

J

joeybagadonuts

Gyno/Lang fade > TH

We told you that yesterday, pal. You had no chance.
:lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Jake Peavy hurled five hitless innings Saturday in a Cactus League game against the Mariners.

Peavy allowed just one walk and struck out five Seattle hitters in what was by far his best outing of the spring. The oft-injured right-hander has an ugly 8.68 ERA so far in Cactus League play, but health is what matters most at this juncture in the baseball schedule and he looked awfully sharp on Saturday afternoon.

Coop and TTP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Timely

Tuckman

Uh Poster

draft room is all messed up for me, doesnt load right and says "not responding" :shoot:

Integrity

EOG Master

Alright, TTP, you got something in your inbox. Pretty fair reasoning I gave I think so up to ya if you like it.

I know RJ n MC wanted offers but I'll have to hit them up another time. Still gotta beat MC to Haren but prob gotta wait to see if TTP rejects me first, lol.

Put a bunch of dudes in my que and set it to auto so if I'm not around in the morning, there shouldn't be any hangups.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tegs,

I dont know if I can afford Haren from Tuck.

We'll see.

You should still send me an offer and see if we can work something out.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

As was the truth ast year Viejo, everyone on my team this year but Greinke is available. So send away for Verly.

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp how could u have not auto'd a pick after u made ur first one

gosh damn are you a fucking pain in the ass

tripp

EOG Master

i hope you are kidding ttp. i gave u my number and sent in a random pick while i was out to not hold shit up. i promise though i will never be putting my draft on auto.

ended up taking henderson alvarez since you clowns couldnt even put in the pick i texted to ttp hours ago

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

my live draft applet is not working well. please email or text me at my pick. good night.