Who has the Night cap for a double up!?!?!?

kinda leaning towards Phillies, Oakland, and BrewCrew... Cant pull the trigger on anything. Anyone have good plays to make a move with??:cheers

dub78

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Who has the Night cap for a double up!?!?!?

oakland oakland and oakland again. Good Luck!!!!

YEA thats what im talking about.!!.. Shipping holliday out really loosened that team up.. Watching Rolen now in a Reds Uniform so i wonder how they Jays respond to that!

dub78

EOG Enthusiast

Milwaukee looks good too. That phillie/sf game could go either way though I think.

I see Good value in the RL for sure maybe even the -2.5... even though i cant pick those to save my life and Its always a 1 or 2 pt win!

Kinda feeling Over 6.5 in the Bay tonight...

Announcers on the rockies game talking about the phillies only being able to outscore the opponents and the Giants are due to give Lince some support tonight with Wildcard so tight with the Rocks....

Milwaukee looks good too. That phillie/sf game could go either way though I think.

:pop: Brewers may just have a hayday on this Clayton kid... Its hard to judge how people handle changes in atmosphere and a different color jeresy... Brewers have stung me countless times this year tho such a inconsistant team...

dub78

EOG Enthusiast

I would lay off the runline as well. I have been getting burned lately too with that. But good luck man.

dub78

EOG Enthusiast

gonna be close if you took oakland and milwaukee.