Who is ghosting?

sl55

EOG Veteran
Re: Who is ghosting?

That would be odd as The Shrink is logged off when this guy posts. And it is not exactly The Shrink's style. Not even close in fact. Nope, not me, not The Shrink.

Best Wishes...OF :+clueless

How do you know the shrinks logged off,z plot thickens.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

How do you know the shrinks logged off,z plot thickens.

There is a little green light in the lower left corner of the left hand box, showing your logged on or off. You can even move your cursor over it to demonstarte how the plot is thickening. I seriously doubt The Shrink is using two computers, and WLY posts when The Shrink is both on and off. Next guess. No charge for free forum operation lesson. For a nominal fee I will send you a disk, how to post and read posts at the EOG.

Best wishes...OF :cheers

sl55

EOG Veteran

There is a little green light in the lower left corner of the left hand box, showing your logged on or off. You can even move your cursor over it to demonstarte how the plot is thickening. I seriously doubt The Shrink is using two computers, and WLY posts when The Shrink is both on and off. Next guess. No charge for free forum operation lesson. For a nominal fee I will send you a disk, how to post and read posts at the EOG.

Best wishes...OF :cheers
Sorry Frog,but I doubt the Shrink ever uses less than 2 computers.No soup for you!!NEXT!

wouldn't be cool to just show up if the lakers lose to collect.

as much money as wvu stole for all those years i'm sure a mere 14 dime payout is chump change to an established high-roller of his stature so i'm certain he'll be back to collect or pay regardless of the outcome of his wager. hell he's probably cruising around looking for some distressed property to purchase as we speak, besides a guy that has posted his name, neighborhood, and a picture of his house would never try and hide from someone.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

as much money as wvu stole for all those years i'm sure a mere 14 dime payout is chump change to an established high-roller of his stature so i'm certain he'll be back to collect or pay regardless of the outcome of his wager. hell he's probably cruising around looking for some distressed property to purchase as we speak, besides a guy that has posted his name, neighborhood, and a picture of his house would never try and hide from someone.[/quote]

didn't know about that... i bet he's sweating those 14-1 odds he gave out right now :LMAO

Why do you guys seem to take pleasure in someone else's potential problem?

When we have problems with payouts here, they are from bets stemming on your side of the track...

I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

wholovesya = shrink, frog, royalfan, Journeyman, OSUCowboys, and now WVU. I am a couple others too, let's see if you can guess them too.
:houra

-WLY-

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Why do you guys seem to take pleasure in someone else's potential problem?

When we have problems with payouts here, they are from bets stemming on your side of the track...

I wonder why that is? :rolleyes:

what are you talking about?

Where is TimetoPay? He used to chime in here a while back. I always liked him. I have shitty taste though.

-WLY-

u know I am kidding kidslick...

You are growing on me actually...

Lawrence is in Long Island..:LMAO

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

u know I am kidding kidslick...

You are growing on me actually...

Lawrence is in Long Island..:LMAO

well he owes me a drink.. Maybe I will meet up with him in MUTTONTOWN and hand with the rich folks.:LMAO

Lawrence was always a classy poster

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Cablevision to Buy Newsday for $650M

Print All Articles Letter to the editor Podcast <!-- BEGIN listen now odiogo.com #2 --> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> //showOdiogoReadNowButton ('32285', 'Where Are \'the Geek Women?', '0', 290, 55); showOdiogoReadNowButton ('32285', 'Cablevision to Buy Newsday for $650M', '0', 290, 55); </script> <!-- END listen now odiogo.com #2 -->
on 12 May 2008, 10:38
by Cassimir Medford

<!-- BEGIN listen now odiogo.com #3 --> <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> showInitialOdiogoReadNowFrame ('32285', '0', 290, 0); </script><iframe name="iframe_odiogo_0" id="iframe_odiogo_0" src="http://www.redherring.com/Home/24237" frameborder="0" height="0" scrolling="no" width="290"></iframe>
<!-- END listen now odiogo.com #3 --> Cablevision, the fifth largest cable operator in the United States, on Monday said it will acquire Newsday, a Long Island newspaper, for $650 million through an arrangement with the Tribune Company.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision, which has 3 million subscribers in the New York area, expects Newsday, with a weekday circulation of 387,000, to exploit print/TV/online synergies in advertising, content, and customer relationship.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision will pay $632 million for a 97 percent stake in a new company that will own Newsday. The paper?s current owner Tribune Company, which will receive $18 million in the deal, will own the remaining 3 percent.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>?Adding Newsday?s superb assets to Cablevision?s portfolio presents a multitude of opportunities to provide consumers with additional quality content,? James Dolan, CEO of Cablevision said in a statement.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision owns The New York Knicks, the New York Rangers, Madison Square Garden, and Radio City Music Hall among other entertainment assets. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Newsday?s assets include the newspaper, Newsday.com, and amNewYork, a free New York City daily publication with an average weekday circulation of 335,000.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision announced last Friday that it will spend $300 million on a Wi-Fi network in its coverage area and will offer its customers free Internet access outside the home.
<o:p></o:p>Some of the potential synergies between Cablevision and Newsday could involve Newsday ad insertions on cable TV, and making Newsday?s content available to the TV audience.
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision will not be the first cable operator to own a major newspaper. Cox Enterprises, which owns a large cable company, also owns the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and 15 other daily newspapers.
<o:p></o:p>It was reported last month that Rupert Murdoch, CEO of News Corp., made a bid of $580 million for Newsday. The bid was matched by New York Daily News owner Mort Zuckerman.
<o:p></o:p>Cablevision subsequently bid a reported $680 million and Mr. Murdoch dropped out of the bidding.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I remember the time I quoted my post on page one to page two and someone said I forgot who I was ;)

I don't think this guy is WVU but I do think he is someone we knew before....I didn't even realize he quit posting, he was another good guy who left.