Who is the best capper in this place?

BUBBA

EOG Member
I been gambling for years. I got a local and have a couple accounts offshore but I never been on one of these forums before. Heard an ad for this place on the radio and dropped by and have been reading your stuff all weekend.

The articles are pretty good and you got some good cappers here. Whose the best in each sport?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
BUBBA said:
I been gambling for years. I got a local and have a couple accounts offshore but I never been on one of these forums before. Heard an ad for this place on the radio and dropped by and have been reading your stuff all weekend.

The articles are pretty good and you got some good cappers here. Whose the best in each sport?
Glaken, Omnivorous Frog, Wantitall4Moi and The Shrink are very good! There are others here also!

dirty

EOG Master
Welcome to EOG Bubba.......Take a look at all the contests and that will give you a idea of who is the best here.....

BP and Pancho

It's laughable that guys pick Frog. He's like the touts on TV that talks a great game and has all the stats but can pick a game worth crap.

He won last week but from the posts that I've seen the guy lost the previous 4 weeks.

Over the last 2 years his posted picks prior to games is 47%.

X

xpanda

Sweet of you Sam, but I gotta disagree. I've had a lot of ladyluck, methinks, but that's it.

I like Frog's approach to capping. Not sold on BP just yet as I've jumped on some of his games recently and gotten hammered. His halftime plays are SOLID, however.

Will have to check out Pancho's plays. What's his sport?