Who jumped on NE when they were still +3?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
me me me and lots of that +130 money line at the greek as well!!

but now im scalping out with Atlanta money line. Atlanta can win this and I dont need the stress on that oversized wager on the Shrinks info from yesterday!!!

and if Atlanta wins by 1-3 WOW wOW WOW. that would be two huge middles this weekend after the B.C. total yesterday from the BEANER!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Don't see 58 yard fg's everyday. I would say luck is mixed, at best.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Still, very nice pickup on the 3. :+excited-

Also, kid for Lanta getting the seems, reads are picking up. Going to move the ball better 2H. Over 2H would be my spot.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Actually he made TWO. They waved off the first one because they said NE called TO,and made him rekick, and he made that one too.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
xpanda said:
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. :D

Luck is the best word for it Xpanda, lol..

If Vick were healthy Falcons win this game by double digits......

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have to agree hache. I played NE Tuesday and I see today that I was a fool because I thought Vick was playing. I better stick to my Pats rebuilding theory. I am ok with being lucky occasionaly though.

:cocktail

Vick doesn't play defense. Him not playing didn't give NE 500 yards today in offense. Also Atl had the ball for quite a bit as well, so him not being there really meant nothing. it would be oe thing if Shaub hadn't moved them, he did. NE just pulled another game out fo their asses, nothing more, nothing less.

If the Atl defense shows up even a little Atl wins by double digits.

No real excuses one way or the other. NE showed up, Atl defense didn't. Simple as that IMO.

But in no way does the Michael Vick injury account for Atl losing the game.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
The General said:
I have to agree hache. I played NE Tuesday and I see today that I was a fool because I thought Vick was playing. I better stick to my Pats rebuilding theory. I am ok with being lucky occasionaly though.

:cocktail

No doubt about it General.......

Atlanta's defense even feeds of of Vick.
Would of been a COMPLETELY different game with Vick in the lineup, offensively AND defensively........