Who's down for some Golf at the next Bash?

all this golf talk is getting me fired up.

So I'm taking it apon myself to organize a little golf outing during the next bash.

We'll make it a 3 or 4 man scramble format, maybe we can get a sponsor or something. It'd be cool to get 16 plus people in it. We can post up, draw up teams when we get there, and go first and second or something like that.

Or even better, if enough people enter and we get it settled early enough, we could actually make it a calcutta type deal on eog and have
an auction the week before!

That would be super cool.

We may have to get some honest handicaps from people and some pictures of them or something that attests to most people's ability, but how fun would that be! Even if you aren't at the bash or aren't playing golf, you can still get in on the action.

What do you think? Would anyone be interested?

awesome!

We just need at least 13 more :)

We have plenty of time though, of course.

Maybe we can get Billy Walters to play and we can play one of his courses ;)

shortbus, are you trying to steal my thunder, I had this idea right after the last bash. But thats okay, I suckhowever, but damn I have a pretty swing!!!!

OH YEAH, well I thought of during the bash (or BEFORE if you thought of it during) j/k.

If you want to help, let's organize it together. I just figured it was a damn good idea and usually, if you don't do it, no one else will, so I ran with it.

dirty

EOG Master
Shrink posted in a thread afterthe Bash he could get us on a BW course.....And I am in...and you can count Panther in as well I am sure....

Brock

EOG Dedicated
How is the weather in January. Seems like every time
im out there then the high temps are 42-52 degrees.

andrew, I got two sets of left handed clubs I don't use anymore, They are not womens but however she could get them cut down if she wants, One set is Taylor made burner bubble, and some titlelist DCI's, they are both older model sets, but in fairly good shape. let me know if you are interested.

The Devil

EOG Master
Chris.....you said you suck at golf.......Maybe that's your problem...using lefthanded clubs when you are right handed.....