Who's going to pound Novak Djokovic?

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Who's going to pound Novak Djokovic?

I heard on the way in that the Joker was struggling with Murray. How'd that turn out?

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

he did struggle munsy. in fact murray had match points. i'm pounding the over. definitely 4 or 5 sets. supposed to be very hot sunday. i have a future on djok, however, i'm going with djok in first set, nadal to win, and big on the over.

I see correlated parlay, Nadal and OVER. In fact, if Nadal wins I don't see how it stays Under.

:pop:

munson15

I want winners...

he did struggle munsy. in fact murray had match points. i'm pounding the over. definitely 4 or 5 sets. supposed to be very hot sunday. i have a future on djok, however, i'm going with djok in first set, nadal to win, and big on the over.
GL! Sounds like today's match was a classic.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I didn't watch all of the match, but Murray couldn't have had match points....he lost the 4th set 6-1 and was behind or tied in the 5th.

degengambler63

EOG Senior Member

i was wrong. no match points. going deaf. sorry. i was on my way to play tennis and someone mentioned he was very close to winning--couple of times. again, sorry

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Djokovic is resolute.

He's at his best under pressure.

The commentators this morning mentioned Joker's mental game has never been better.

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Joker not serving as good as he did last year and not moving that good either. It's just a matter of time until wee se him faking injury. I guess it's that fucker new tactic, faking injury and that way kind of get into opponents head. This time Nadal will wear him down as the longer the match it the stronger Nadal looks. At least it was that way against Berdych and Federer.

VAMOS RAFA!!!

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

sucker here!! my tennis coach just told me to take Nadal +105..im ridin with it

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="class: border, align: center"]
<tbody id="betOdds">

[TD="class: left"]01/29/12[/TD]
[TD="width: 30, align: center"]1828[/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Novak Djokovic
[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]

[/TD]

<input id="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012MLA]" name="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012MLA]" value="70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012|MLA|1|100|150|0|-150" type="checkbox">

OFF

[/TD]

<input style="visibility: hidden;" id="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012PSA]" name="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012PSA]" value="70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012|PSA|0|0|0|0|ERR" type="checkbox">

[TD="class: overUnder, align: right"]

OFF

[/TD]
[TD="class: overUnder"]<input style="visibility: hidden;" id="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012TLO]" name="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012TLO]" value="70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012|TLO|0|0|0|0|ERR" type="checkbox">[/TD]

<!-- Pending / Previous row -->

[TD="class: left"][/TD]
[TD="class: left"][/TD]
<!-- Teamname and lines -->[TD="class: left"][/TD]

[TD="class: overUnder"][/TD]
[TD="class: overUnder"][/TD]

[TD="class: left"]03:30 ET[/TD]
[TD="width: 30, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: left"]Rafael Nadal
[/TD]

+110

[/TD]

<input id="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012MLH]" name="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012MLH]" value="70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012|MLH|1|110|100|0|+110" CHECKED="" type="checkbox">

OFF

[/TD]

<input style="visibility: hidden;" id="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012PSH]" name="selection[70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012PSH]" value="70000-1828-Novak-Rafae-01292012|PSH|0|0|0|0|ERR" type="checkbox">

[TD="class: overUnder, align: right"]

OFF

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Joker not serving as good as he did last year and not moving that good either. It's just a matter of time until wee se him faking injury. I guess it's that fucker new tactic, faking injury and that way kind of get into opponents head. This time Nadal will wear him down as the longer the match it the stronger Nadal looks. At least it was that way against Berdych and Federer.

VAMOS RAFA!!!

The longer the match the stronger Nadal looks against everyone else except for Djokovic. The Joker plays the Spaniard like a fiddle.

tripp

EOG Master

Should be an amazing match. This tournament has been phenomenal all around. Both the womens and mens sides provided extremely high level tennis. Murray impressed the hell out of me this morning.I doubt we see +220 on him again this year vs anyone after his showing. Certainly had chances to take the match, but novak is tough to put away.

I foresee a lot of breaks in this title match. Neither player is a dominant server (in fact probably weak part of both players game), and both are tremendous returners. I also foresee a slew of very intense, long rallied points, filled with phenomenal shots. Can't wait.

This tennis season couldn't have gotten off to a more exciting start. Hope this is a sign of things to come all year.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Djokovic will win all four majors this year (yes, including the French) to become a true Grand Slam Champion.

Laugh now. :scooter

tripp

EOG Master

no way joker wins all four. no way.

I think there is a good chance that Novak, Nadal, and Murray all take a major this year. Novak isn't much better than either of those two, and Nadal is actually better at the top of his game IMO (although dont think we will ever see quite as good as he was in the past; right now novak is better, but gap is much, much smaller than last year)

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Should be an amazing match. This tournament has been phenomenal all around. Both the womens and mens sides provided extremely high level tennis. Murray impressed the hell out of me this morning.I doubt we see +220 on him again this year vs anyone after his showing. Certainly had chances to take the match, but novak is tough to put away.

I foresee a lot of breaks in this title match. Neither player is a dominant server (in fact probably weak part of both players game), and both are tremendous returners. I also foresee a slew of very intense, long rallied points, filled with phenomenal shots. Can't wait.

This tennis season couldn't have gotten off to a more exciting start. Hope this is a sign of things to come all year.

So true.

tripp

EOG Master

murray showed he is ready to beat novak. he didn't choke at all and the match was even. Murray typically would have collapsed after losing the first set 6-3, but came back strong and won the next two. Then he had another typical collapse point when he got destroyed set 4 and down 5-2 in set 5. figured he would roll over, but took the next 3, including breaking novak at love. Then had two break points to serve for the match, but novak hit some great shots. novak wasnt letting much get past him

Without a doubt though that was the best match ive ever seen andy murray play in a major. Cant think of a match that was even close to it

tripp

EOG Master

and FTR i would take murray as a favorite over federer in any remaining major this year

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Agree with tripp. Murray played very well and could have won it. The 4th set once he got broken for the second time to make it 3-0 he just started saving energy for the 5th set. Also with Ivan Lendl's help he might get one later this year. Even though he lost to Djokovic today he can take a lot of positives of that loss. He proved he can beat Djoker. Comparing that semi to last year final huge improvement.
And Federe always looks great in the first week of the major when he destroys those cup cakes against big boys it's a different story

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

No One Down Under,
however give it a bit of time and Milos Raonic will take a bite out of the Top Guns.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Kinger, I just took Nojo in the last leg of a ten team parlay thats been open for about 2 months. Hope you are right, I know you know your tennis.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I try to, been wrong lately LOL

But I must say, I'm pretty good 'capping the top 4 players when they play each other.

Best of luck, Lap.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

if rafa played murray,, can we agree nadal would win . well, djok and murray played 50 games.
if you think djok is going to win this total is only 1.5 games higher with nadal in place of murray.
pinny went from 40-39. if this doesn't go over 39, i'm finished talking about tennis.

octavioma365

EOG Member

Well maybe Nadal leads the overall series vs Djok 16-13, but this head-to-head matchup has been one-way traffic recently. They faced each other six times last year - all in finals - and Djokovic won all six. He won on hard courts (Indian Wells, Miami, U.S. Open). He won on clay (Madrid and Rome). He won on grass (Wimbledon). He won everywhere, and shattered Nadal's confidence (by Nadal's own admission) in the process. for my opinion six straight losses won't easily be erased from Nadal's mind.... by the way it should be noted that Djok has not been quite as dominant this year in Melbourne as he was at times last season, but there is no reason to change the pick now. Djokovic to win at -150 is not a bad value.
Nole in 4 sets for me. :eek: