Why Do you Throw Artest Out?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran
Re: Why Do you Throw Artest Out?

I owe no one, you don't know what you're talking about so please just shut the fuck up.

then what was shavencoinpurse talking about when he mentioned you "forgetting your gambling debts"

why are you not questioning him, pussy?

is it because he's right?

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

So, you are basing your judgement n what Artest said after the game in an interview? What guy is going to say he should be kicked out?

During a dead ball he went right after Kobe and had t be seperated by the ref. What are you not understanding about that? You think that is fine and normal and he shouldn't be throw for that? He wasn't "just telling to Kobe to stop elbowing him".

Maybe you are just forgetting what really happened like the time you forgot about your gambling debt.....

:pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

then what was shavencoinpurse talking about when he mentioned you "forgetting your gambling debts"

why are you not questioning him, pussy?

is it because he's right?

Yeah he's right, I forgot for a 3 week period about a debt I had for a minimal 300$. Once I was reminded of the debt the guy was paid within 12 hours...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Should he just be kicked out for the entire series to avoid any confrontation?

No idea why you are soo defensive for Artest. Seemed like a very logical ejection when it happened. He was borderline starting a brawl. No idea why you can't see that. You can't just go after people like that. His teammates couldn't couldn't pull him away and the refs had to physically seperate him from Kobe. Throwing a punch is not the only reason for an ejection.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No idea why you are soo defensive for Artest. Seemed like a very logical ejection when it happened. He was borderline starting a brawl. No idea why you can't see that. You can't just go after people like that. His teammates couldn't couldn't pull him away and the refs had to physically seperate him from Kobe. Throwing a punch is not the only reason for an ejection.

If it wasn't Ron Artest, and the rolls were reversed, Artest may have gotten thrown out for elbowing Kobe.... This is the NBA playoffs, if you break something up you should just move on. Yes I do believe what Artest said. Most don't have that good of a story when they're full of shit... Artest was speaking truthfully. It's all good, we'll agree to disagree. Have a good one man. :cheers Enjoy you're weekend.