Why is EOG allowing a real picture of myself up?

I've requested that my real picture to be taken down. It's been up almost two hours and the mods refuse to delete it even though I requested it to be taken down. Both poster and mods even refuse my requests to at least reveal their real names. Do you think that it's proper for EOG to use a photograph of any poster even though the poster requests it to be taken down?

dirty

EOG Master
Raiders Your Picture is down.......Iam sure if you were not a Notorious Shit Starter at almost every forum then it probably wouldn't have happened.....But nonetheless it was taken down as soon as it was seen by anyone employed here at EOG.....I suggest you take your threats to the people that have issues with you and not EOG.com.....We can't help what Content is posted and can only take it down as soon as we are aware to it......How many times did you Report this Thread to the Mods and Administration with the Exlamation point that alerts us by email and other means that we set up????? I have that answer....NONE!!!!!

Unfortunately when you post at Public Forums and there is a chance you piss people off (as most of us do) then you run the risk of someone with pertinant INFO being posted.....You just have to deal with it when it comes...Have a Great Rest of the Day :cheers :cheers

RPM- It was funny.

Dirty- Thanks for finally taking the picture down 4 hours later. Nice work, I'm happy to see that you are on top of things. You're a notorious asshole but what does that have to do with you leaving a real image up?

dirty

EOG Master
You are welcome Raiders.....If you would have reported by hitting the question mark My email Inbox which is always open makes a Loud sound when I get a email.....My computer is Near where I sleep and it always Usually wakes me up.....hence the Picture would have been taken down Immediately....You should know by now that any pictures ever posted here Unauthorized Have always been taken down at the request of the person....Never has there been a Question.......Good Day Raiders.....:cheers

raiders72001 said:
Dirty- Thanks for finally taking the picture down 4 hours later. Nice work, I'm happy to see that you are on top of things. You're a notorious asshole but what does that have to do with you leaving a real image up?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone you big 'ol insider you.

daringly

EOG Enthusiast
Raiders -

I doubt you could sue EOG successfully, at least in the U.S. With regards to Royal and offshore gambling, you are a limited public figure (and there are quite a few of those). For you to have a remedy, the picture must be used for a bounty or other unreasonable purpose.

"If you would have reported by hitting the question mark My email Inbox which is always open makes a Loud sound when I get a email.....My computer is Near where I sleep and it always Usually wakes me up....."

And I thought I had no life... :D

That's crazy isn't it Joe. Sleep is sleep... that's the last thing i try to mess with.

So this means we can mess around with Dirty a bit.... when i do an all nighter i'll make sure to send Dirty mail every 30 minutes from 12am to 8am.

=)

Joe said:
"If you would have reported by hitting the question mark My email Inbox which is always open makes a Loud sound when I get a email.....My computer is Near where I sleep and it always Usually wakes me up....."

Dirt bag is in trouble now :D :doh1

dirty

EOG Master
coconutman said:
That's crazy isn't it Joe. Sleep is sleep... that's the last thing i try to mess with.

So this means we can mess around with Dirty a bit.... when i do an all nighter i'll make sure to send Dirty mail every 30 minutes from 12am to 8am.

=)

LoL.....Try that shit CocoPuff's......Cause I am sure you are Kookoo :cocktail :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
Joe said:

Thanks Fred Rutherford

dirty

EOG Master
DAmn Right he did......

Lumpy Ain't shit.....Two Tears in a Bucket .......Fucket:+cool-1+ :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2