Why is the crew at MW bashing Shrink and EOG

Shrink paid scum Beantown Jim out of his own pocket and they are going all crazy over there. BTW, I don't agree with Shrink paying Beantownscum but is that worse than promoting Royal and Betus on your site?

Dude, They got like ten people over there sitting around talking to each other....who cares what they talk about...EOG got BeanTown Jim PAID...NO one else could touch it....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
shrink paid BEANTOWNJIM? how did I miss that. I read that Lenny at Cascade agreed to make the payment on that issue from 2 years ago.

trytrytry said:
shrink paid BEANTOWNJIM? how did I miss that. I read that Lenny at Cascade agreed to make the payment on that issue from 2 years ago.

BTJ's account was credited and Lenny re-instated his account ...this is cross-over jealous bull shit ...so consider the source.

MW is struggling right now and frustration is emerging and I can understand that and plus they cannot overcome my loss as I am soooooo valuable to a site it is unreal.

I wish them the best because they are going to need it.

SBR has already past them in traffic too.

Good Luck

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
TT, it has been an experience watching and hearing about former friends and foes bashing EOG in the last 3 plus weeks. What we are proud of is that we are not fighting back. I DO NOT want to stoop to that level. I want to set the example for the new guys, not lead them down a long depressing road of hatred.

I love you all, even the haters.

:luvu

:D

alm

EOG Member
The General said:
How can anyone worry about what SHRINK does with his OWN money?

General,

I don't think it's Shrinks money people are ranting over. For me it's how BTJ and JJ brought this whole mess back to the boards when it was resolved so long ago. Didn't Lenny issue a donation check almost 2 years ago? Seems to me this was purposely brought back to try to benefit EOG in some way.

The General

The intent was to settle a silly 2 year long dispute that many posters were tiring of. It was done.

I respect all opinions, but there was a financial transaction that took place and it was between SHRINK & BTJ.

I can think of some seriously worse transactions at other stables if I really wanted to be an azz and a SOB. I am not that way though. I am a kind man and not here to start trouble.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
LIKE I TOLD THE SHRINK AND GENERAL YESTERDAY HOW MANY GUYS IN THIS FORUM WOULD SEND 660 DOLLARS OUT TO CHARITY.I DONT COME INTO FORUMS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS I SEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY OFFSHORE LIKE EVRYBODY ELSE I WAS INVOLVED WITH ONE DOSPUTE IN MY LIFE OFFSHORE AND I DONT WANT IT TO FOLLOW ME FOREVER.ITS OVER SO FORGET ABOUT IT.

Nice work paying BTJ shrink I hope part of the settlement is we dont have to listen to him talk about the great hi-way robbery he thought cascade did to him in every thread he posts from here on out.

Cascade is a great book:+thumbs-2

alm

EOG Member
The General said:
The intent was to settle a silly 2 year long dispute that many posters were tiring of. It was done.

I respect all opinions, but there was a financial transaction that took place and it was between SHRINK & BTJ.

I can think of some seriously worse transactions at other stables if I really wanted to be an azz and a SOB. I am not that way though. I am a kind man and not here to start trouble.

General,

If this was a financial transaction between SHRINK & BTJ then it should have been stated UP FRONT. End of story.

As I stated on another thread, I paid BTW to end this dispute and to help one of our sponsors from getting smeared here and elsewhere...

I NEVER wanted or asked for recognition as I tried to end this the best way I knew how...

alm and General,

This was no financial transaction between BTJ and me, as he wasn't even aware of it...

I simply asked Lenny to reopen Beaner's account and deduct that money from my account...

THE SHRINK

Man if any book does not want to advertise here you are crazy as this sitye is very busy.

Many other forums are dead and your not getting customers

Here you have one of the most respected men offshore in Shrink and plus look how he looks out for books also.

I sent 3 guys to Cascade today alone

-105 is great!

The General

I stand corrected and was aware that beaner was not wise to SHRINK funding the account. I chose the wrong verbage. In a power posting mode today and made a mistake.

Sorry Fellas.

:cocktail

THE SHRINK said:
As I stated on another thread, I paid BTW to end this dispute and to help one of our sponsors from getting smeared here and elsewhere...

I NEVER wanted or asked for recognition as I tried to end this the best way I knew how...

alm and General,

This was no financial transaction between BTJ and me, as he wasn't even aware of it...

I simply asked Lenny to reopen Beaner's account and deduct that money from my account...

THE SHRINK

Why?

Totally devilish action.

X

xpanda

Ken paying the funds to BTJ isn't that much different that offering insurance for a book that advertises. It's hardly underhanded.

I see posts over there like Ken has hit an all time low blah blah blah. The guy gave his own money out and he is getting crucified.

Imagine if he took on Betus and Royal as advertisors
WHat a bunch of fucking hyporcrites over there. :+signs9-1

General- Why did you make it look as though Cascade paid BTJ? It's not right to mislead posters and makes me wonder how many times that you have done this in the past.

General
Thanks to both Lenny & Jim for taking the time to discuss the issue with us. Lenny deserves the credit for being very open to our communication today and Jim was very convincing that he just felt bad about being thought of as a shot taker

The General

No dishonesty was intended raiders. Take it or leave it. I'm not into this stuff my man. Some will never believe whatever I may say. I am here to have fun and not argue. If you feel I am a dishonest man, then I respect your opinion. You and I have never and likely never will have any business dealings so it is ALL Good.

BOL

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted
As long as Cascade didn't pay the guy, I am happy. If Shrink wants to give his $ away that is up to him.BTJ is the laughing stock of the forum world, I doubt him smearing any book would have a negative effect.:doh1

What was the whole "Mistaken Idenity" as one of Sick Gambler's crew post from BTW with Shrink in a 3 way call with Lenny then? It was projected that because of that "misunderstanding" this was settled. It was stated a couple weeks ago that Shrink would just cash out BTJ to shut it up but he said he wanted a public apology and interest and not just some payoff.:+clueless

General- If you say that there was no intent to deceive then I'll take it at that. You do have to understand how it looks to others though. You are a partner of EOG and tried to cover for a book. I like Cascade and I like EOG but I don't like how this whole situation went down.

It really isnt anyone's business but BTJ and Cascade but I feel that you should have just said the case has been settled instead of making it look as though BTJ and Cascade made the financial transaction.

It's only $660 so it's not that big of deal and should have never gotten all the pub that it did.

As jwdog pointed out Cascade shouldn't have paid. If Shrink wanted to give BTJ hush money it was their business but don't try to mislead us.

The General

I can handle this like a man.

If there appears to be some deceit or a cover up, then my apologies for the wording.

I feel good and if I did something wrong, then I would not feel so good.

One more question, ownership has has implied over and over again that BTJ and Sick Gambler are the same person. Do you still stand by that statement?

Man it feels great when other sites are looking at everything we post and then other sites creating their own traffic with EOG material.

I love it!!!

We made it big!!

Its all good!!

The General

raiders,

The General did indeed communicate with LENNY...

Both The General and I were able to convince Lenny to allow JIMBO to play again at CASCADE, WHICH LENNY DID NOT HAVE TO DO, even with ME funding the money!!!!

If you want to argue about motives, I can tell you that my heart was there for this player to get paid because BTJ was very convincing and I had read a lot of posts from respected gamblers on here saying they thought BTJ deserved to be paid over some charity...

I do understand how this can be spun to suit whatever agendas are out there but frankly, I don't care...

I would do this again in a heartbeat if I thought it would end a 2 year old dispute, while at the same time helping out a player and a sports book...

P.S.

I just read your last post and I don't believe BTJ and SG are the same person since I had spoken to SG before and he didn't have a BOSTON accent like BTJ had!!!

I need a :cocktail

THE SHRINK