Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There should be a determination of the fate of the game. WTF is Roger doing except nothing. Might as well call him JK Goodell. Newspaper!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now that I won about 5 dimes, can pin my furry ears and tee off NFLe playoffs (assuming they don't cancel), Assy Open and new season of golf bums.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Izzo and over, Notre Dame we fresh. I refuse to bet Brady. I have everybody else. Only thing left is to cover as many combinations as possible. Guaranteed 1-0, 1-0, 1-0 conferences and Super Show. Let's make that 3-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
San Fag beats Tennessee. Chargers beat Green Bay. Green Bay beats Tennessee. Lions beat Chargers. All 3-0 walkoffs.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
There should be a determination of the fate of the game. WTF is Roger doing except nothing. Might as well call him JK Goodell. Newspaper!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Give both teams a loss to set the precedent. Any time a game is canceled voluntarily, auto loss. Only exceptions are severe weather, act of God or terrorist attack.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That's it. Done and we move on. It's not punishment. It is what it is. Nobody is going to complain. Well some will but they complain about everything. Make a decision. Be an authority, for once.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There has to be a deterrent precedent set. If he sets in Roger Stone no result or ty, that is what they will have to do next time and it will encourage a next time. 2 losses and players will be less likely to walk. No result or ty is a reward. Like an open border. You get what you get.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Monday night’s Bills-Bengals game, postponed after Buffalo safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, will not resume this week, the NFL announced on Tuesday.

After consulting with the NFLPA, league Commissioner Roger Goodell spoke with the Bills and Bengals and informed them of the decision. There have been no changes to the Week 18 schedule, and the NFL has not made a decision on if the game will even be rescheduled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is so JK quality. Not even a mention of grading status or ruling out a reschedule. It is impossible to reschedule without having to restructure the playoffs. They can't reschedule. We are going to Wednesday in Newspaper limbo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We need a firm decision that game is 100% canceled and a WLT grading. And we need it now. Then the books can decide what they do with futures cat bets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Bills refuse to take the field again, they should be disqualified from the playoffs. They may not take the field. This is on Roger Goodell. He is failing as commissioner. He needs to step down or be put down. A quality commissioner would take control and be decisive. Doesn't matter EOG when JK fucks up contest after contest but it does NFL. Not just the integrity of the season and playoffs but everything associated. Will be the 3rd year in a row fucked up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Has Goodell even taken a question from the media? All I cee is a halfass NFL statement he didn't read led alone write.

howid

EOG Dedicated
what's wrong with playing week 18 and making a decision if necessary for this game afterwards?

of course i haven't made many bets since the pinnacle fiasco so maybe there's that ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
I heard a report that the bills might not play this weekend either. I'm ok with that, they may as well go home for the offseason, another team will gladly take their place.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
what's wrong with playing week 18 and making a decision if necessary for this game afterwards?

of course i haven't made many bets since the pinnacle fiasco so maybe there's that ...

Everything is wrong with that. We need a firm, clear decision now. Then it has to be the right decision. If it's bad, still JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I heard a report that the bills might not play this weekend either. I'm ok with that, they may as well go home for the offseason, another team will gladly take their place.

They should be done if they do that. If more than 1 or 2 teams also refuse to play, that's it. No playoffs. Season over. Possibly the end of the league but whatever. Just means it will happen sooner.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We have become a country too fragile to handle adversity. If this group was around during all the tough tiimes that started and tested the country, there would be no country. We'd quit. Pull a Roberto Duran.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
What will the league do if something similar happens during a playoff game? How about the Super Bowl?

The talk shows were as I expected. Foxworth wearing his NFLPA hat and claiming the owners don't care about the players. Has anybody with a real voice ever whined about the players not caring about the owners? It's too bad that Jeff Saturday is busy getting embarrassed as a coach, for he would be on TV with his usual bullshit alongside Foxworth discussing Hamlin.

Ryan Clark and Van Pelt were really ridiculous to watch last night. I watched about 15-20% of what I usually watch.

Ryan Clark talks about playing being similar to being in a war and when he played he was trying to cut offensive players in half. Then last night, he's fake teary-eyed about Hamlin being in the hospital. Being honest cannot include both.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
STFU.

As witnesses, that’s what Monday night represented to us. Something different. A significant inflection point for the NFL, when all the talk about players putting their lives on the line suddenly coalesced into a collective image that won’t soon be forgotten. One that underscored what we’ve learned in so many ways over so many decades: That inside this vicious form of entertainment, every hit carries an inherent danger of changing someone’s life forever. Or ending it altogether.

cheapseats

EOG Master
I didn't see any US company close down today as a result of an employee cardiac arrest. I guess because we did not see it, it was okay.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Every day that goes by and no NFL determination of game, record status, I get more angry. Along with the uncertainty if the Bills will play the next game. 3rd year in a row fucked up and it's no longer because of Covid. Precedent has been set to cancel games for (any) reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. Any reason. You get that? Any.

You cannot have a healthy, functioning league under these conditions. Someone is going to get Jalen Hurts again or another incident and there will be social media pressure to cancel the game. If it doesn't happen, there will be social media outrage and the regular media will pile on and Roger will cave because that's what he does and who he is. A gutless, worthless, pathetic pussy.

Stop acting like a bunch of kane woman and put your big boy pads on and finish the season with no more games canceled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I shouldn't get angry. As posted previously, I know where this is heading and nothing can stop that woke choo choo choo train. Accept the inevitable.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What will the league do if something similar happens during a playoff game? How about the Super Bowl?

The talk shows were as I expected. Foxworth wearing his NFLPA hat and claiming the owners don't care about the players. Has anybody with a real voice ever whined about the players not caring about the owners? It's too bad that Jeff Saturday is busy getting embarrassed as a coach, for he would be on TV with his usual bullshit alongside Foxworth discussing Hamlin.

Ryan Clark and Van Pelt were really ridiculous to watch last night. I watched about 15-20% of what I usually watch.

Ryan Clark talks about playing being similar to being in a war and when he played he was trying to cut offensive players in half. Then last night, he's fake teary-eyed about Hamlin being in the hospital. Being honest cannot include both.
How about them all pretending to be religious now, these are the most anti religion people on earth and they're on the air praying?

Tim Tebow was mocked and hated because he dared to pray, look at those frauds now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think Hamlin is brain dead. No real update.
As i predicted they wont say anything unless it's positive, and so far we've heard nothing. For instance they can do tests to tell if he had a heart attack or just the vent fib - when you have a heart attack certain enzymes appear that indicate heart damage, etc, if they found that it would indicate that the blow to the chest thing was out the window. But we've heard nothing.

If it was a heart attack that would mean it was a clot of some kind and that would go right to the vaccine. is that why the silence?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Literally shaking Truth Social. Pfizer an NFL sponsor and halftime brought to us by TikTok. Can't make this shit up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
FBI, CIA, State Department, Homeland Security groom people to infiltrate media - air, print, internet. As well I'm sure other important industries.