Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is now Thursday and no decision on Bungals/Bills fate, status, grade and playoffs. Nothing. The ball, Roger. The ball. Pick up the ball.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
From @rapsheet this morning

#Bills S Damar Hamlin opened his eyes last night and is responsive. Truly incredible. One thing that's very clear from speaking to those close to him: They are endlessly appreciative of the medical care given to Hamlin on the field immediately, then over the last 72 hours.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hamlin doctors giving a presser. This is what happens when someone is actually hospitalized. Hello, Paul and Nancy Pelosi.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Game officially canceled but no grading. Has to be 2 losses but will be 2 no decisions. Both teams get an extra week off. Buffalo gets a shot at Hans Solo. Bungals win the division and can rest starters. Made out like bandits. If I was head ball coach, I'd tell a player to fake a heart attack. Fuck it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
How does the Boss want us to handle the NFL playoffs?

Lions over Tennessee in the Super Bowl.

What? That would be a million dollar walkoff.

Playoffs altered. All bets void. Joey bad boy.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
nearly fisticuffs on the floor of the House between two R's (Rogers of AL lunging at Gaetz of FL) on the two year ann'y of J6.

wow !!!

boston massacre

EOG Master
And Victoria Lee.

Rising MMA Star Victoria Lee Dies at Age 18​

Mixed Martial Arts rising star Victoria Lee died at age 18, her family and ONE Championship announced Saturday on social media.

MMA fighter Angela Lee shared in an Instagram post that her younger sister, Victoria, died last year on Dec. 26.

While the cause of death was not disclosed, the Lee family asked for respect during this difficult time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to bet a regular cat for Wild Card but also a blind fade futures cat rooster just in case. I'm set so I have that luxury. Don't have to bet at all. I have everybody.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
never heard of him.

He's a cocksucker motherfucker. He comes up with a goofy idea and in his mind, it is not only brilliant but nobody else thought of it. Anybody with a pulse knew Michigan should have beaten TCU by 20. The turnovers, stupid plays and other breaking bads cost them. TCU won. Good on them. Fuck Harbaugh. But everybody knew they were outmatched against Georgia and needed another suckout. But John Ziegler tweeted a sarcastic congratulations to Georgia after they beat Ohio State, so he is tweeting himself on the back for his epic early call and it's not even Tony Homo!

Fucking idiot. I want this asshole to drop Suddenly. Make it happen, God. The real God not Tiger Woods who Ziegler used to think was maybe God.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Suddenly is the scandal that may crack the code. Most sirius and won't be kane and able to distract by making it MAGA vs Democracy. These other ones, they will play hide the ball and run out the clock like they always do.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't do hyperbole. This is unusually big. Have Sparty B10 regular season futures cat several LIVE rooster @ a big #. This takes 1 mustie win OTB.