Will Kraft take the deal?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Needs to pick up trash on hwy
No, he needs to pay a $200 fine like everyone else. Things wont end well for these corrupt local cops, you just dont stage a phony bomb threat in order to plant a hidden camera on private property.

They also were forced to admit that there is zero link between this and human trafficking, meaning everything they said when they first staged this publicity stunt was a lie.

railbird

EOG Master
No, he needs to pay a $200 fine like everyone else. Things wont end well for these corrupt local cops, you just dont stage a phony bomb threat in order to plant a hidden camera on private property.

They also were forced to admit that there is zero link between this and human trafficking, meaning everything they said when they first staged this publicity stunt was a lie.
Disagree, punish him, dont let him throw money at it

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
That The police chief and prosecutors got their kinky jollies over and over again
Watching Kraft and others hanky panky is downright disgusting. I’d love to see a Kraft high priced attorney get that perverted police chief on the stand and embarrass the hell out of him. It wouldn’t be difficult.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Why are they making a bigger deal from the customers when the main angle of the investigation was the people that brought the women here against their will and forced to perform acts.

Kraft is own the cop shop that tries to release that tape. He has enough f me money to make these guys look like the keystone cops.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why are they making a bigger deal from the customers when the main angle of the investigation was the people that brought the women here against their will and forced to perform acts.

Kraft is own the cop shop that tries to release that tape. He has enough f me money to make these guys look like the keystone cops.
That angle was all fake, there was no human trafficking, the DA admitted that. Those woman were not victims. they are massage parlor workers doing what woman in that business have been doing for generations.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Where were Kraft's handlers?

Who drops off a man worth more than $6 billion at a massage parlor located in a strip mall?

railbird

EOG Master
That angle was all fake, there was no human trafficking, the DA admitted that. Those woman were not victims. they are massage parlor workers doing what woman in that business have been doing for generations.
catering to filth , so make fake republicans, most are socially liberal.

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
1995---i got caught getting a blow job while driving. Went to city of Atlanta court. 6 court rooms. TV monitors in lobby. I finally found my name on monitor. It said Robert ______ court room # 5 sodomy. It did not say giving or recieving, just sodomy. Me and my buddies laugh about it today. At the time it was pretty humiliating.