**WOW 1vice has no juice betting for the NCAA tournament

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated
Re: **WOW 1vice has no juice betting for the NCAA tournament

its only like 65 games (i'm not sure how many play in games there are now)

its not that big of a liability to offer no juice for a limited amount of games like that. especially given the nature of the ncaa tourney being a tough group of games to cap/line anyways.

pretty square customer base so if they wanted they could lay off really big one-sided action on individual games if they didn't want to gamble on those particular games

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure Griff has a plan in place.He will be gambling on a few games though

Sam Odom

EOG Master

I'm sure Griff has a plan in place. He will be gambling on a few games though

Sure he will gamble on a few :)

Sammy had to re-up today... Griff can gamble on Sammy's $$$ now :LMAO

Mrobs

EOG Member

Someone tell me if I am misinformed, but isn't HR Wager and 1Vice spawns of Easy Street ? Being ran by ex clerks of easy street ?

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Someone tell me if I am misinformed, but isn't HR Wager and 1Vice spawns of Easy Street ? Being ran by ex clerks of easy street ?

past history has 1V connected to Robbie McPhail (asshole stiff) - George & Griff were partners running 1V. They split and George now has HRW

As far as Sammy knows... 1V and HRW are not connected to McPhail today in an ancillary way

Mrobs

EOG Member

Hmmm I swore they both worked at Easy Street before opening 1vice

joeblow

EOG Addicted

Does anybody know what is the max bet with a $500 deposit???

Bigbet was told that he could not play with us when 1vice started because he had an active account at robbies.

He commited fraud and opened an account under his sisters name. He should have received the deposits minus the fees only but we chose yo pay him in full to avoid any issues since we had just opened shop.

We paid him 750 a week I believe and he was very lucky that he got paid in full.
:lol WTF are you trying to say bigbet

Yes we did. We were running ezstreet when Powers quit and we were getting paid like clerks when we brought the #'s to an all time high.

The boss came down to cr for christmas and instead of giving us a raise he lowered our commision %so I said he was a liar and he fired me 2 days before christmas.

Karma is a bitch
Hmmm I swore they both worked at Easy Street before opening 1vice

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Bigbet was told that he could not play with us when 1vice started because he had an active account at robbies.

He commited fraud and opened an account under his sisters name. He should have received the deposits minus the fees only but we chose yo pay him in full to avoid any issues since we had just opened shop.

We paid him 750 a week I believe and he was very lucky that he got paid in full.

Oh yeah... Sammy now remembers reading about that before but didnt make the connection yesterday.

Folks... Sammy can say that George has been 100% fair (more than fair) w/Sammy even when we did not see eye to eye on a few occasions

Are they really offer no juice and 100% bonus?

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

fifty cint you are fortunate enough to be funded at more than one book at a time? a funny thing usually happens to my balance, especially when i bet on the bucks moneyline, and now george knows me too well so he only has bucks +275 :shoot:

its critical if you want to stay afloat. i havent busted out of a book in some time but i did bust out at betphoenix last week losing $800 in a day. but for some reason i wasnt at all tempted to chase at another of my books. it hurt for a few days and that was that. no chasing at all........say i had all my money in 5dimes and i lost a huge amount (for me) like $800 in a day then i would be making $400 bets that night and disaster could happen

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Spermer is giving +105 on both sides :lightbulb:

deemer are you taking advantage of this? any fear at all of not getting paid?

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

deemer are you taking advantage of this? any fear at all of not getting paid?

I'm already funded with a RO, so I'm not gonna double up on the RO.

0 fear of not getting paid. I trust 1 vice. Especially since they broke off from RDG Corp, shows they're in good standing. You thinking about it?

I'm already funded with a RO, so I'm not gonna double up on the RO.

0 fear of not getting paid. I trust 1 vice. Especially since they broke off from RDG Corp, shows they're in good standing. You thinking about it?

nope

when did they break off from rdg corp/robbie? their lines are slightly different but the website looks almost exactly the same as other brands

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

About 1.5 months ago.

They now have ability to change their own lines. They don't follow AB/RDG. Surprised miker.

For a guy that has $$ in Skybook, Betmania, etc. It is nuts you don't have vice as an out.

WVU

EOG Master

Deposit away mikey. 1vice has been a solid out for some time now.

WVU

EOG Master

george would think less of me if i gave griffin my money
George wouldn't mind you taking some of Griffs cash. Deposit. Collect bonus. Wager max bets juice free. Cash out with a nice profit.

George wouldn't mind you taking some of Griffs cash. Deposit. Collect bonus. Wager max bets juice free. Cash out with a nice profit.

you missed the part about worrying about getting paid. hopefully they will be fine, personally i sleep better at night in eog sponsor books...

Paco

EOG Addicted

I like the fact George vouches for 1vice.