wtf!!! Kenny evryone look at this

have NEVER seen anything like this in my life

Miami-34.5 over Duke total is 45

thats basically saying Duke cant score 10 points if you like the under and the Canes

has to be a way to wheel this and make a profit

PO69

EOG Master
The only real good play would be Duke and the UNDER.

IF FOR ANY REASON that you felt the need to be stupid to lay that many points, then you would HAVE to parlay it with the over as well.

But I doubt too many people would bet on Miami with that much "juice"

peteep

EOG Addicted
That is odd. I think PO nailed it. Only angle I would go with at first glance, but not sure if it is a value play. Duke does suck.

peteep

EOG Addicted
BettingProphets said:
how could they let you parlay side and total in this instance without it being correlated???

Couldn't parlay it. Just two seperate wagers.

Betting 2 parlays is a big winner long run in these situations...

Favorite/Over
Dog/Under...

Cash it...

If some places (and there are) will allow it..

THE SHRINK

peteep

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:

Favorite/Over
Dog/Under...

Cash it...

THE SHRINK

Do tell. Where?

Sam Odom

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:

Favorite/Over
Dog/Under...

Cash it...

THE SHRINK

Ken how about an "If" bet?

I just took a parlay, Duke and the under small with my local. First he said there was no total then a minute later he came back and said 45.

BettingProphets said:
have NEVER seen anything like this in my life

Miami-34.5 over Duke total is 45

thats basically saying Duke cant score 10 points if you like the under and the Canes

has to be a way to wheel this and make a profit

Actually if Duke scores 6 it forces Miami to score 41 giving you the over. They dont even have to get to 10

Cozen

EOG Enthusiast
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="100%"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"><td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> Sat 10/15</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> 133</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> Miami Florida</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> <input class="main_body_blk" name="S1_16" size="6" maxlength="7" type="text"> -40 -108</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> <input class="main_body_blk" name="L1_16" size="6" maxlength="7" type="text"> OVER 52.5 -105 </td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle">
</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#eeeeee"> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> 10:00 AM</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> 134</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> Temple</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> <input class="main_body_blk" name="S2_16" size="6" maxlength="7" type="text"> +40 -102 </td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td class="main_body_blk" nowrap="nowrap"> <input class="main_body_blk" name="L2_16" size="6" maxlength="7" type="text"> UNDER 52.5 -105 </td></tr></tbody> </table>
or

<table bgcolor="#000000" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="98%"> <tbody><tr><td align="center" width="35">133</td> <td width="185">Miami Florida</td> <td align="center" width="85">-41</td> <td align="center" width="85">53</td> <td width="45">
</td> <td width="85">
</td> <td width="85">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" width="35">134</td> <td width="185">Temple</td> <td align="center" width="85">
</td> <td align="center" width="85">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

Over easy. Get it now. I think it actually opened 50.5. I will have to check.

But considering Temple gives up 70 a game, not hard to think that Miami(that has aloss and needs to impress) won't try to score 100 on these guys (even if it doesn't matter anymore in theory)