XBAGGYPANTS 2009 MLB "Play of The Day" THREAD

Re: XBAGGYPANTS 2009 MLB "Play of The Day" THREAD

Good luck X. Beckett been a little suspect these days and the Angel got a little Mo going. Seem to be using the emotional aspects of Adenhardts death to thier advantage. Not sure how I feel about it. Mixed emotions I guess. Nevertheless, Angels seem the right side here.

skippy3481

EOG Enthusiast

Love the under in the first 5 as well. One of the bigger bets i have made in a while and your getting great value....

Good luck X. Gonna ride the Yanks all the way on the run line. So far so good. Gonna take the Dodgers too. Been away from the computer for a while lately. Been working a lot and real tired. Got a little jaded with 4 post season bad beats too. Just needed a posting vacation but Ill be around. Just wanted to give ya a heads up and with ya luck.

Glad to see your on the Yanks too X. Maybe I can get out of the funk. Good luck.

OCTOBER 21

Season Record 95-72-1 (99-69-1 SU)

PHILLIES -140

ON THIS BIG TODAY!!!

RIGHT HERE BALL! :smoking2:

OCTOBER 28

Season Record 96-73-1 (100-70-1 SU)

YANKEES -165

Good luck X. On the other side here. Tough call IMO but I gotta take the big price with Lee. Phils only chance is when hes on the hill and this price is way too high. I think the Yankees should be about -130.

Have a great day man.

OCTOBER 30

Season Record 97-74-1 (101-74-1 SU)

+24.34 UNITS

Calling it quits for the Season, Thanks to all the supporters who made it such a greats season.

I have three outstanding bets

YANKEES WS +600 (placed in August)
YANKEES IN 6 GAMES (Tailed Gyno)
YANKEES IN 7 GAMES
(Tailed Gyno)