You can take Timely Hitting off the stiff list

WVU

EOG Master
Re: You can take Timely Hitting off the stiff list

This thread isn't about you and you shouldn't even be in it engaging with TH. It's his business not yours.

I already know the answer but I thought you'd come clean. Come on man, this shit is old and over and you won the bet so let's drop it.

I can't believe I'm spending my 3K post on this topic. Oh well.

No shit. You were the one asking ME questions. I was giving him the same treatment he gave me. He didnt believe me and I dont believe him. No big deal. Life goes on

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

No shit. You were the one asking ME questions. I was giving him the same treatment he gave me. He didnt believe me and I dont believe him. No big deal. Life goes on

Then you shouldn't be in here like you're the FBI asking him questions. Let the guy handle his business. It just sounds like you have an axe to grind with him is all.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

EJ you can not act like you forgot about the debt for a couple of weeks. My guess is you didnt have the money at the time, slowly got the money then decided you werent gonna pay because it hadnt came out that you were a stiff yet. You dug your own grave EJ.

Wrong. You've had a hard on for me since you got here as well. You're right, I thought OSU who has outed stiffs on multiple occasions would just let it go. That was my plan all along. You're a joke. Funny that I'm getting bashed for this from idiots like you. Fucking hilarious.

Forgot? I was occupied with another issue and that wasn't on my mind. Maybe you should read the story and then comment. Cool.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Another thread that turns into a bash fcking fest. Looking good.

WVU

EOG Master

Then you shouldn't be in here like you're the FBI asking him questions. Let the guy handle his business. It just sounds like you have an axe to grind with him is all.

Are you fucking retarded? For the third time, I am returning the pile on that he was part of so yes, there is your fucking axe

I agree with WVU. Timely slow paid. Period. Next time, Timely, pay what you owe the week you owe it. Kudos for paying it off as you send you would. That should be the norm, though, not something we need to congratulate you about.

WVU made this thread about him as soon as he commented. Use common sense. You shouldn;t criticize anyone, ever.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Are you fucking retarded? For the third time, I am returning the pile on that he was part of so yes, there is your fucking axe

If you're doing this just to return the favor then why even post here? Just let it go already.

Drama is all that most of the e-world live for timely. Just say oh well and move on. Words over the internet = no big deal .

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Shrink, there's plenty of us here that settle immediately but you'll never read about it here because that's what's supposed to happen. It's like the good vs. the bad news in the media...it's just the way it is.

you got that right. paying on time won't grab you the headlines in the Forumville Times.