You got it all wrong General

I posted for folks to email me about handicapping baseball.

I wasn't trying to steal posters to any site like you suggested. That's the way I've handicapped for a while now but the guy that I used to discuss MLB with is hard to get into contact with anymore.

Just trying to get some new blood.

It's alot easier to chat about MLB on MSN or AOL messenger as opposed to a forum. The fact that I work for other forums kind of interferes with me just posting my stuff here anyway. All the handicapping discussion would be on MSN or AOL. If a member from here wants to post the transcript in a thread or whatever, I wouldn't have a problem with that.

You can think whatever you feel like but I did not have any bad intentions.

The General said:
np.

Take care

So it that a definite no-go on posting an email? All handicapping talk would be on a messenger service...

Just want to know what I should tell the folks that responded in my original post that wanted to talk baseball...

If it's a definite NO, I won't bring it up again.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I'd like to see ya post some plays and some strategy on the forums jake. I have a couple posts in the baseball room about it.

Nothing personal, but I gotta be consistent with the email and shill rules.

Best of luck

The General said:
I'd like to see ya post some plays and some strategy on the forums jake. I have a couple posts in the baseball room about it.

Nothing personal, but I gotta be consistent with the email and shill rules.

Best of luck

That's understood. Not a problem.

I'd be happy to post here if I didn't have previous obligations to the websites I work for.

Anyway, good luck this MLB season Gen. I'll see if I can post a few plays here this season.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted
I really dont understand why people cant have other people email it they want it. Most people already know about every forum out there. what the problem

Jake- You've been doing the same crap for 4 years now. You pulled the same stuff over at the RX with emails when you ran your tout service. The RX probably told you 20 times that you couldn't do it. You do the same thing at every site that you visit so quit playing dumb.

I wouldn't want to get more spam them i'm allready getting. But if intentions are good you got to explain, but then who listens any way.

raiders72001 said:
Jake- You've been doing the same crap for 4 years now. You pulled the same stuff over at the RX with emails when you ran your tout service. The RX probably told you 20 times that you couldn't do it. You do the same thing at every site that you visit so quit playing dumb.

Yawn.

More raiders lies. I'm too tired (and smart) to get into an argument with a proven liar so I will refrain from this discussion.

breakthebank said:
I wouldn't want to get more spam them i'm allready getting. But if intentions are good you got to explain, but then who listens any way.

Intentions were good.

I got something worked out at Shrink's old site that will hopefully get this project rolling.

PS, Oakland to win the AL West...

jakethompson said:
Intentions were good.

I got something worked out at Shrink's old site that will hopefully get this project rolling.

PS, Oakland to win the AL West...

What's the project. Let us in on a secret.