YOUR STRONGEST NFL PLAY FOR TODAY!!!

Why can't everyone take a minute to contribute?

Your post may actually persuade someone who is on the Fence and that's one of the main reasons we have these forums...

I will start by picking the WINNER of the FIRST BOWL game in NFL history called the TOILET BOWL, featuring Oakland and the Jets...

I believe the RAIDERS will shit all over them and WIN/COVER...

THE SHRINK

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Packers -6

Favre wants to finish his the year and possibly his career with some respect. Losing at home to a Detroit team that has all but given up would really hurt. Pack take this from start to finish.

dirty

EOG Master
REally think the over KC/Dallas up to 50

KC is on all Cylanders right now and Dallas will score at Home on KC's Pourous defense......I see a shootout like Denver last week.....Especially with Henry still Hurting for Dallas.....

Minny -7

Rams are just awful. The rookie QB will continue to struggle and the Rams will continue to not tackle. This is a blowout. LOCK OF THE DECADE

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
i like a couple....not gonna step out and say its a play of the month or anything BUT..

agree with Minny...team is hot and at home playing a team i cant stand...until minny loses you have to continue to ride them

also like carolina at home...really think the line should be 7...i just dont see these 2 as being close to equal...i dont consider tb a dangerous team conversely i see carolina as a serious threat to go to the SB...lay it and hope its not a carolina win but no cover....

gl today boys...

oh im big on 13pt teasers today those are my top bets of the day (if denver/sd or cinny lose im fu-cked lol)
Cinny
seattle
denver
sd
indy
and a couple with bears +19.5 NYG+4

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
oh im at one of my books looking at the props and i see a couple i like...especially under the philly as making the line 14 is basically like setting it at 16.5 as in all probability its gonna take 17 to beat me and i dont see this team putting 17 on theboard today...i really think they get 10 at most....if i was gonna set the line id use 13.5 -140 for christs sake...since you cant set it at 10...cinny just on a monster run and should have no troubles putting a TD a Q on the board vs cleveland...CJ has already said they gonna put 40 up every week...28 is a play....

i just played and if i was gonna rate them

**OVER Cinny team total 28 -115
***Under Philly team total 14 -115

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Oakland -3

I play teams who I think are playing the best & bet against teams that are playing the worst. Oakland & Jets aren't playing well. I put the Jets & Houston as the two worst teams in the league. I've been betting against the Jets with Denver, New England & I'll continue with Oakland today.

mad

EOG Member
Carolina ML. Beat up on Tampa at home their last meeting. Don't see any reason why it won't happen again today.

Redskins ML. Arizona????????

Easy money.

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
Tampa Bay @ Carolina OVER 35.5

I didn't want to reveal the secret....but your Shrink's generosity has me in the spirit.

highnine

EOG Addicted
Jaguars +8
Jags need to stay in wild card hunt. Even with the backup QB anything over a TD is too much. Games in this series since they became division rivals have been decided by

7,3,7,5,10,7,3 points (05->02) Bold=games in JAX

Bob at the Dust reporting biggest need is the Bears. Therefore they're heavy on Pitt. They're sporting a 7 on the matchup. I'm surprised.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
OAKLAND MINUS WHATEVER AGAINST THE JETS!!!

backup QB is no big deal since the Jets are playing with a 3rd stringer...Oaklnad still has 3 most dangerous players on the field in Jordan, Porter and Moss....:+signs9-1

hroberts

EOG Veteran
I am with Shrink on this one
The Jets are in the running to get Bush or Leinhart, but I believe they need a QB more than anything so Leinhart it is.

Go RAIDERS

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
i liked and bet oaktown;

but my fav is bengals -12.5

lotta points,

but alotta dif between teams

lol

we shall see my friends

gl

:+waving-5

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
Here is another TOILET BOWL for ya.......LIONS at GREEN BAY

I am a Big Lion's fan and i do know that my freaking Lions will NOT Win or cover this game at Lambeau Field ...Lay the -6.5 and watch Brett shred my Lions secoundary:doh1 ....weather will be nasty too for my DOME TEAM!