Zogby Poll has McCain Taking the Lead vs. Obama

Re: Zogby Poll has McCain Taking the Lead vs. Obama

Haha; Klan meeting is next door. . .:+whipping:devil:

reanimator

EOG Addicted

Nevada Republican Senator John Ensign has just put the last nail in the McCain coffin:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/

Ensign says Palin not up to being president

Nevada Sen. John Ensign, who heads the NRSC, said in a Las Vegas interview late this week that Joe Biden is more qualifed than Sarah Palin and that an argument can be made that she has hurt the ticket.

Sure, Joe Biden is much more qualified on foreign affairs and could be a better president AT THIS TIME than Palin, if needed. But that's not the issue is it. The fact that Obama has zero experience as well as zero executive experience IS. And to defeat the remainder of your underhanded assertion, take a quick guess why Obama has shut up Biden recently.:+textinb3while Sarah Palin has continued free speech as a true American in this election! Hmmm....now WHO is it that would make a better president?!

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

To all of the McCain people who think he will win, how big of a victory are you guys predicting for McCain? Do you guys think McCain will win in a landslide, maybe 47-3 (NY,Cali, and ILL)? I heard on Rush yesterday that Obama was scared of losing California and was still spending there because of the high expected turnout against the gay marriage deal. Do you guys think it will be a tight McCain win like ala Bush-Gore?

waco

EOG Dedicated

If you guys believe Mcain can, i got some cheap swamp land for sell. They say he isnt even going to win in his home state. its over guys, its over. move on and we are going to see the 1st black president of the usa. my race is happy as hell. its over.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

it's my understanding that voting early means significantly more time in line
so it doesn't surprise me

It's also been reported on every channel that it's mostly Dems who are bussed in to vote early, because they are used to taking free rides and handouts from whatever Gov't. organization is there to supply it to them.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

O'Royken, Thanks for that article. Private polling by both campaigns have come up with the same conclussion. The race is over. Bickering by McCain/Palin camp, with one McCain senior advisor calling Palin a "whack job". McCain will not be attending his election night party. Obama's camp spending a lot of money on a lavish election night party.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

If you guys believe Mcain can, i got some cheap swamp land for sell. They say he isnt even going to win in his home state. its over guys, its over. move on and we are going to see the 1st black president of the usa. my race is happy as hell. its over.

The fact that there will be a 1st black president of the US isn't the issue. That's long overdue. The problem is that we'll have a lying, radical-loving, story spinning, two-faced, totally inexperienced, slick-talking, deep down inside racist running the show, and that spells TROUBLE for all of us. At least, that is, until after the nutjob skinheads do away with him and we get a REAL President in office--Joe Biden, who should've been on a flip-flop ticket in that position anyway.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

this is like humphery vs nixon ,if hubbert had a few more days he would of won .

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Sure, Joe Biden is much more qualified on foreign affairs and could be a better president AT THIS TIME than Palin, if needed. But that's not the issue is it. The fact that Obama has zero experience as well as zero executive experience IS. And to defeat the remainder of your underhanded assertion, take a quick guess why Obama has shut up Biden recently.:+textinb3while Sarah Palin has continued free speech as a true American in this election! Hmmm....now WHO is it that would make a better president?!

To have a REPUBLICAN SENATOR Heave Shit on Palin 3 days before an election is unbelievable. I cant believe something like this just happened.

This has to go back to when Harry Reid would take John McCain to the big fights in Vegas. Doesnt look to good for a Republican Senator to know that your Republican neighbor is hanging with a Democrat. :+textinb3

wideopen21

EOG Addicted

I know some people here think the race is getting close but the polling out today seems to think otherwise. in fact this may be the worst day of national polling for Mccain in a long time and with only a couple of days to go he is going to need more than a miracle:

<table class="data"><tbody><tr class="alt"><td class="noCenter">Rasmussen Reports</td><td>10/29 - 10/31</td><td>3000 LV</td><td>2.0</td><td>51</td><td>46</td><td class="spread">Obama +5</td></tr><tr><td class="noCenter">Gallup (Traditional)*</td><td>10/29 - 10/31</td><td>2516 LV</td><td>2.0</td><td>52</td><td>42</td><td class="spread">Obama +10</td></tr><tr class="alt"><td class="noCenter">Gallup (Expanded)*</td><td>10/29 - 10/31</td><td>2480 LV</td><td>2.0</td><td>52</td><td>42</td><td class="spread">Obama +10</td></tr><tr><td class="noCenter">Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby</td><td>10/29 - 10/31</td><td>1201 LV</td><td>2.9</td><td>49</td><td>44</td><td class="spread">Obama +5</td></tr><tr class="alt"><td class="noCenter">Diageo/Hotline</td><td>10/29 - 10/31</td><td>876 LV</td><td>3.6</td><td>51</td><td>44</td><td class="spread">Obama +7</td></tr><tr><td class="noCenter">ABC News/Wash Post</td><td>10/28 - 10/31</td><td>1900 LV</td><td>2.5</td><td>53</td><td>44</td><td class="spread">Obama +9</td></tr><tr class="alt"><td class="noCenter">IBD/TIPP</td><td>10/27 - 10/31</td><td>894 LV</td><td>3.0</td><td>48</td><td>43</td><td class="spread">Obama +5</td></tr></tbody></table>

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Zogby poll is for one day(Friday Oct 31st). I read it on Matt Drudge after Sean Hannity got all excited and announced it on his FNC show.
So let me guess???a guy that reads drudge and watches Hannity did not vote for Bush:LMAO

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Hey dumb fuck "tank". Read all my posts.

This ignorant dirtbag is unreal. So let me get this straight. I read the Drude Report and occasionally watched FNC during the presidential run therefore I must of voted for McCain. Hey tank, read the 30 or so of my posts bashing the old fart McCain and Palin.

Hey mofome, help me out here. You and I were bashing Bush and McCain like tag team partners leading up to the election on the main forum. This stalker "tank" is incredibly ignorant on this matter.