mofo

Re: mofo

mo is cee?
I have always suspected that but dont know myself..Cee always did seem to appear just at the right time Mo needed him..Even if Mo dont post a few days..I am sure he is watching...

Hi Mo!!!!!!!!!!:finger004

Katie

EOG Master

I have always suspected that but dont know myself..Cee always did seem to appear just at the right time Mo needed him..Even if Mo dont post a few days..I am sure he is watching...

i've noticed that too, jojo! come back mo and cee...we love you!!!

:cheering:

mofome

Banned

c'mon mo...you know you wanna be here for superbowl....c'mon...

you are correct ocsar, it was a dreadful day. n ill, gw both blew leads for doggie mls, such is life. your auburn team looks just as good as i said they were. ark blowing a 14 point lead in the 2nd, yikes. worst of all, my vols are horrible.
:+excited-

haha katie, i read the board some, just really cant post here much, nor anywhere else probably. people seem to get :+angry2-9 when you explain to them that they are/were wrong about something. you can explain something as clearly as possible and even after they figure it out, they are still mad about something. as if its my fault that they dont know what they are talking about. i have a tough time keeping my words to myself, believe me there have been a few posts here over the past few days that were hard not to reply to, but really, its pointless. people like being wrong, so let them be it. i may just stick around and just have one thread a day thats my own, i wont correct people in their threads or share anything there. if i see something, i will just put it in my own thread with my own thoughts. i was not pleased when dirty put up that avatar in 2 seconds, after i had already said how terrible it was, but he did it. then shrink comes on talking to me about whats weak and whats not, thats simply not a good role for him to play. but i respect the guys and i respect that the thing is down. what i gain from this place are the laughs with my buds, thats it, but thats also great. but some of eog's recent decisions and some of the other crap make it not the place it used to be. i dont need to comment any further on that, this aint my place.
:)

but its always nice to hear from you guys and gals. some of the best people i know are here.

:cheers

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Hey Mo made alot of posts and his basketball picks were pretty good BUT the arrogance and condesention with which he delivered his lectures and diatribes on the state of American political,economic and social life really turned me off!!!! So he can stay gone for all i care.

Katie

EOG Master

you are correct ocsar, it was a dreadful day. n ill, gw both blew leads for doggie mls, such is life. your auburn team looks just as good as i said they were. ark blowing a 14 point lead in the 2nd, yikes. worst of all, my vols are horrible.

haha katie, i read the board some, just really cant post here much, nor anywhere else probably. people seem to get :+angry2-9 when you explain to them that they are/were wrong about something. you can explain something as clearly as possible and even after they figure it out, they are still mad about something. as if its my fault that they dont know what they are talking about. i have a tough time keeping my words to myself, believe me there have been a few posts here over the past few days that were hard not to reply to, but really, its pointless. people like being wrong, so let them be it. i may just stick around and just have one thread a day thats my own, i wont correct people in their threads or share anything there. if i see something, i will just put it in my own thread with my own thoughts. i was not pleased when dirty put up that avatar in 2 seconds, after i had already said how terrible it was, but he did it. then shrink comes on talking to me about whats weak and whats not, thats simply not a good role for him to play. but i respect the guys and i respect that the thing is down. what i gain from this place are the laughs with my buds, thats it, but thats also great. but some of eog's recent decisions and some of the other crap make it not the place it used to be. i dont need to comment any further on that, this aint my place.

but its always nice to hear from you guys and gals. some of the best people i know are here.

mo, it's good to hear from you...we miss you! i can see that you stand up for what you believe in and you are a man of convictions!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Yea you read his post . God speaks to Mo and Mo speaks to EOG and if you disagree your ignorant. He is not happy to have a forum to state his opinion he is never happy till you acknowledge his ideology and infalability!

Katie

EOG Master

Yea you read his post . God speaks to Mo and Mo speaks to EOG and if you disagree your ignorant. He is not happy to have a forum to state his opinion he is never happy till you acknowledge his ideology and infalability!

do i detect some resentment????

mofome

Banned

kid, ive already made a fool of you. you are one of the clowns that gets shit on and then changes the subject or gets mad or starts making up points to argue that no one was arguing against. you're the definition of an idiot. i dont argue about things when i dont know what im talking about, you do.

you are one of those that bores me out of my mind

panther

EOG Dedicated

he is already throbbing red

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

was hoping my wise-assed comment on your CBB would bring ya back for a post..

mofome

Banned

was hoping my wise-assed comment on your CBB would bring ya back for a post..

haha na, i signed on before i read it, but this was just a thread to reply in. i read plenty of smart ass comments already, i dont pay them much mind. i reply to you b/c you're a good pal.

Katie

EOG Master

this little kid argued vs me once, it ended poorly for him, so hes mad still.

:hung

some of eogs best

then ignore it and come back! did ya hear what happened while you were gone? gen and i are having an affair and bucsfan watches!!! :) see how fast things can change? :)

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Do i exagerate his arrogance? Mo may be correct with his ideas at times but he has no right to be intolerant of others opinionS. Spefically Mo dictates his value judgement are above all others how is this. How many angels can sit on the head of a needle? There is no answer it is totally SUBJECTIVE!!!

mofome

Banned

then ignore it and come back! did ya hear what happened while you were gone? gen and i are having an affair and bucsfan watches!!! :) see how fast things can change? :)

haha na i hadnt heard about that, jojo and zero didnt keep me in the loop on that one. thats a lot of sexiness with you, pete and bucs.

Katie

EOG Master

haha na i hadnt heard about that, jojo and zero didnt keep me in the loop on that one. thats a lot of sexiness with you, pete and bucs.

see mo...that's why you need to be here to keep up on all the gossip for yourself!!!!!!:)

msftkid

EOG Addicted

ITs great having you back MO,i miss your arrogant pompous post oh yeah i really miss your name calling!

mofome

Banned

Do i exagerate his arrogance? Mo may be correct with his ideas at times but he has no right to be intolerant of others opinionS. Spefically Mo dictates his value judgement are above all others how is this. How many angels can sit on the head of a needle? There is no answer it is totally SUBJECTIVE!!!

i am plenty tolerant of others 'opinions'. i dont argue opinions, those are always correct. i argue facts and when people are wrong and is obvious, but still cant admit it, its boring. whats the point of explaining things if the person that was wrong fails to acknowledge it?

i dont talk about nscar, bowling, golf or things i dont know about. i talk about things i do know and i dont argue just anything, i debate topics when i see someone who i view to be mistaken. sometimes its a simple fact and the other person is wrong, but you would never hear that person state it.

i make fun of myself when i do poorly or am wrong, im just honest about what i think. sorry if that offends you. please, talk to someone that cares about your existence.

thanks in advance.