mofo

mofome

Banned
Re: mofo

Soccer is for pussies. Big pussies. little pussies. soccer is a pussie sport

well, considering the fact that i could whoop you, i would guess that you're incorrect.

:+textinb3

i only have one kidney now, sport. i couldnt play many things.

be careful tho oscar, mods here edit your posts and then claim they cant and sometimes they just move them for no reason.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

i just mind my own business and make a thread but they go wild. mods gone wild, oooo lala

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo we do have common ground! My oldest boy was a soccer player in 80 age group. He played on region 111 team as a 14 16. He went to 2 national camps at Raliegh NC and Coca Beach. He played for the DallasTexans and we were runner up in the u19 nationals.

Raliegh had an awesome tourney, that had some of the best teams in the country. did he ever play in the capital cup? how old is he now? The dallas cup was awesome an awesome event. Did he ever play ODP or in college?

:cheers

sounds like a talented young man.

mofome

Banned

mo did ur coaches get upset when ud constantly whine and bicker? LOL

my coaches got upset with me when i would call refs faaggots or told them to fuck off. yes.

ID, did you parents get mad when they saw that you had a penis and 3 vaginas?

:+clueless

ahahaha lmao...i was just playin with ya man. you seem hyped on your bears, i cant say i wouldnt be feeling the same, but you cant say the colts are just 'lucky' to have sanders back. got to give them more credit than that imo.

ive got family with the colts and i like them in this matchup, i dont think the difference b/w the bears and colts D is nearly as big as the difference b/w rex and manning.

we'll see, i can promise you this, should the colts lose, i will be happy for you my friend.

Thanks man, I meant to say Bob Sanders is a huge guy to have back, as opposed to Colts just being lucky to have him. Colts D are nothing to laugh at, Freeney is back to old self...

I am very nervous right now:houra

mofome

Banned

Thanks man, I meant to say Bob Sanders is a huge guy to have back, as opposed to Colts just being lucky to have him. Colts D are nothing to laugh at, Freeney is back to old self...

I am very nervous right now:houra

i gotchya my man. this is the first SB ive looked forward to in a couple years. last years i slept through. everything about this one is great, even the classic uni's these two teams have.

my uncle, who is with the vikings, said that url is the best player hes ever seen, at any level. he coached Mcnabb at cuse, he was at ND for 3 years, at OSU as a grad ass, and at VT for a few years prior to coming to Minn. thats high praise and im sure deserved. gonna be fun to watch he and manning make plays tonight!

:cheers :cheers :cheers

gl to you smoke! i will be the first here to congratulate you if the bears win it.

:houra

mofome

Banned

Mo's back.....

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

all was well, slim. The avatar was gone and we were all having a good time, hell look at how many views and replies our thread has here....but then someone had to step in and fuck the day up with ignorance and then blame me. i just wish to stick to me own thread and enjoy friends, aparantly that is frowned upon by some.

sharing winners like FSU

and thoughts about the SB.
:cocktail

msftkid

EOG Addicted

YES he did The country is made up of 4 regions in the ODP program. He represented region 3 which represents the southern 13 states No we missed the capital cup sorry. The texans were and I guess national contenders in most age groups. We won the dallas cup once and finished 2nd twice. We also won the GOTHIA CUP which is the largest tour in the world in GOtenburg Swedenand finidshed 2nd in the Dana Cup in Horring Denmark. We were the only Americans to ever win the Gothia Cup . He played at a small college Franklin and Marshall in Lancaster Pa. Yea i was a terrible soccer Dad!!! And we did win the u19 National Championship in1998

mofome

Banned

YES he did The country is made up of 4 regions in the ODP program. He represented region 3 which represents the southern 13 states No we missed the capital cup sorry. The texans were and I guess national contenders in most age groups. We won the dallas cup once and finished 2nd twice. We also won the GOTHIA CUP which is the largest tour in the world in GOtenburg Swedenand finidshed 2nd in the Dana Cup in Horring Denmark. We were the only Americans to ever win the Gothia Cup . He played at a small college Franklin and Marshall in Lancaster Pa. Yea i was a terrible soccer Dad!!! And we did win the u19 National Championship in1998

we had an ODP team for each state, i played with the Maryland team and ended up getting money to plat at Mount St Mary's in Maryland. I know where F&M is, i actually went to school in York PA for a couple years. he capital cup was a great experience for me, just playing teams from different countries and all over the US...also talking to a bunch of college coaches was interesting. I actually almost played for coach Martin at JMU, but i really didnt want to go more than a couple hours from home. at Mt St Marys we played Maryland, Duke, NCST, William and Mary and a coulpe other teams that were nationaly ranked at one time or another. We played Maryland when they were ranked 2nd and we lost to them, at MD, 2-1. That school was really small though and i left after a year, it was smaller than my HS and i really didnt enjoy it much. That was also before i drank and it was a party school for the most part.
What position did your boy play? i played c mid, sweeper and stopper at different times. sweeper was always my fav.

i figures, by looking at your posting name, that you were some 18 year old or something. Obviously i was wrong. Your posts are typically well thought out and well worded, as you know, i just liked to give you shit b/c you were dishing some out.
lol

hope you cash your ticket on the game tonight, bud.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Sorry we were runner-up in 98 nationals i guess i was hallucinating still!! whish we would have won

msftkid

EOG Addicted

MO i respect your passion of your thoughts and you are fun to disagree with!! I am like all gamblers just opinionated. My boy played up front he was 6"3 and was the target man. he lacked the speed to play at National level and his dream ended there and thats why he went to small school like Fand M{a great academic school} instead of some larger schools with good soccer and bad academics. Soccer was his life and once again validated the concept that "life is the pursuit of excellance" and if the dream is not consumated there will always be external benefits.

mofome

Banned

MO i respect your passion of your thoughts and you are fun to disagree with!! I am like all gamblers just opinionated. My boy played up front he was 6"3 and was the target man. he lacked the speed to play at National level and his dream ended there and thats why he went to small school like Fand M{a great academic school} instead of some larger schools with good soccer and bad academics. Soccer was his life and once again validated the concept that "life is the pursuit of excellance" and if the dream is not consumated there will always be external benefits.

haha yeah i love a good debate. as long as im talking with someone equally as sarcastic, its always fun and a good exchange. then a laugh in the end and hopefully something gained.

your son is a big boy, i would have loved to of played against him. we played on the same side of the field, so i would have been marking him most of the time. hopefully he enjoys talks shit and plays a physical style, thats what i enjoyed. i got tossed out of many a game, but never for anything dirty. just playing hard and running my mouth a tad more than i should have.
how old is your son now?
i may know some players from the national side from the year he played.

sounds like you've fathered a good man and thats obviously a result of good parenting. Eventhough i had good parenting and turned into an idiot somehow

mofome

Banned

Welcome back Mo-licious

the avatar went down and that was quite nice. ken, pete, deeds and the boys made a good choice there, imo.
so i decided i would post here and just have one thread a day, kinda like this one, and state my views and all in it and not bother anyone elses thread since most people get mad when they find out they're dumb. it has 9 million replies and views, seems like a good thing. but today, bucs moved my thread, made some edit in my post, then got mad at me about it and im trying to be removed from eog. its not as easy as you would think

jrock
:luvu

maybe its like when bucs lied about the shit with beantown before. he thinks he can just lie about some people and everyone will believe them since they talk shit for fun.

oh well. hes a douche bag.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Wes is 27 now and works for Morgan Stanly. Nick Garcia was our only player that actually played on the National team he no plays for the KC Wizards he didnt make the world cup team. Oh yea Wes was a tough guy! he could take a beating and deliver one also!!!

mofome

Banned

mofome,

I just got back rom being at a Friend's SB party...

Seems like I missed quite a bit...:+clueless

yes, that is true. i made a thread with 4 topics and 3 replies to other posters. bucs moved it. i told him wtf did u do that for, he put me on PR, i called him a homo idiot. he editted a post of mine saying something about a poor baseball record and 'please help me'. i emailed a copy of that to hache and pete, bucs changed that post and then said he never did it and if someone did 'maybe it was a joke or something'.
:doh1

hes lied about beantown before and he gets quite snippy if you question him, thats fine, i do the same. but he has no right to make those comments In My post. he can talk about me, thats fine, im not stranger to a debate no matter its value, but tonight was a bit much. all i wanted was to make my own thread (where i picked the colts and FSU btw :cheers ) but he went nuts and i got mad about it and then i was on post review all night and it was boring as crap. he lied and thats somehow my fault. but, not the first time hes done that. i dont care about bucs and its fine if hes insecure and lies, hes your staff, i just want to be removed from the members list. i have no interest in being a member of that kinda poop. :)
i try to bring some goodness here, interest, topics, thoughts, opinions and views....seems as if some enjoy it. i even stated that i wouldnt post in any other threads, not b/c its a big deal, but if people want to read my thoughts i will keep them in one thread each day. seems as if that was not ok with bucs.

oh well.

:houra

i love most here, its just not supposed to be stress to come here and share my ideas and thoughts, bucs moves a thread with 4 posts in it and claims he didnt know the other posts were there.
i replied to them all in this forum and all within 3 minutes of the original post, but bucs said they magically appeared after he moved the thread.
how interesting.

happy bday Ken, hope it was a great one.

mofome

Banned

Wes is 27 now and works for Morgan Stanly. Nick Garcia was our only player that actually played on the National team he no plays for the KC Wizards he didnt make the world cup team. Oh yea Wes was a tough guy! he could take a beating and deliver one also!!!

that is the best. i love to hit people and have people throw me an elbow in the dome and let me know they would be there the entire 90 mins. Hell ive got a scar where i got 19 stitches. one of the more interesting games.
i played in most of those events and made all state and all that crap, would have been nice to have played his team. he is only a year older than i am. my good friend Kenny Owens was on my club team and was all big-east at georgetown, he was on the nation squad for my age. I loved to run my mouth but always repsected the guy i was against. when we got down a goal, we would move to a flat back 3 and i would be the last man and be on the forward, that was the best of times. the pressure was nice. i took all our kicks and PKs, i loved it.

where are you at now? perhaps its on your profile? i havent checked it. does your son play in any adult leagues?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

mo- sorry bout your 1 kidney, and sorry for saying soccer is a pussie sport and most of all i'm sorry you think you could whoop me - cuz in that case - you would be the one who is sorry:D

mofome

Banned

mo- sorry bout your 1 kidney, and sorry for saying soccer is a pussie sport and most of all i'm sorry you think you could whoop me - cuz in that case - you would be the one who is sorry:D

what are your stats Oscar?
Height:
Bench:
40:
Shuttle time:

soccer is a physical sport, actually. It also requires you to be in better shape than you need to be in any other sport. running 2 miles in under 11:30 is no big deal for soccer players.

believe me, i would have rather played football, but i couldnt. Baseball was my best sport, but soccer was more fun to play.

not fun to watch, but fun to play.

:+excited-

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

what are your stats Oscar?
weight: irrelevant
Height: irrelevant
Bench: irrelevant
40: irrelevant
Shuttle time: irrelevant
tkd instructor: relevant

soccer is cool man, hey i saw you talking up the Nats. when I grew up in DC area, we used to go see the senators before they moved to TX; saw Frank Howard hit many towering shots and have a Ted Williams autograph from when he managed - my pop used to go see the original senators play, before they moved to Minny and before my time

mofome

Banned

soccer is cool man, hey i saw you talking up the Nats. when I grew up in DC area, we used to go see the senators before they moved to TX; saw Frank Howard hit many towering shots and have a Ted Williams autograph from when he managed - my pop used to go see the original senators play, before they moved to Minny and before my time

yeah in RFK they have painted the seats white, that frank howard his with his HRs. No one really comes close to them. Well, Ward hit a monster shot there this season. My fav old Sen is Harmon killebrew. He was my dads fav and ive watched some old tapes, he was an amazing player.
You ever come back to the area? maybe make it to a nats game this summer or, even better, in 2008 when they open the new place. Its going to be a terrible season for the nats, but its nice to have a team here. I just wish they made a couple moves....even something small. Not getting anything for Soriano at the deadline last year was a disaster.
but...John Patterson is a legit Ace, imo. he has the same kinda stuff that a healthy mark prior has, but obviously his health is a huge concern. They really need him this year and moving forward.

are the nats your team now?

mofome

Banned

stupid young phags

nothing like a guy who claims not to like me, reading up and posting in threads to me.

its neat. :)

you know whats awesome? you changed the word '***s', to 'phags', so it would show up on eog. like, you know thats not how you are supposed to spell it, but you out smarted eog.com

you rock, and that rocks.

:+excited-

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

yeah in RFK they have painted the seats white, that frank howard his with his HRs. No one really comes close to them. Well, Ward hit a monster shot there this season. My fav old Sen is Harmon killebrew. He was my dads fav and ive watched some old tapes, he was an amazing player.
You ever come back to the area? maybe make it to a nats game this summer or, even better, in 2008 when they open the new place. Its going to be a terrible season for the nats, but its nice to have a team here. I just wish they made a couple moves....even something small. Not getting anything for Soriano at the deadline last year was a disaster.
but...John Patterson is a legit Ace, imo. he has the same kinda stuff that a healthy mark prior has, but obviously his health is a huge concern. They really need him this year and moving forward.

are the nats your team now?

since I've been living down south for so long, I've become a huge Braves fan. when senators left DC, I became a big O's fan. went to spring training to see Nats Os & Braves the last 2 yrs. Hey, when I was a kid, we used to sit in the upper deck cheap seats just hoping for a Howard homer - nobody else sat there (senators would only draw a few 1000 to games) - in fact me and brother would fight over who could sit in the white seat .. ahh what memories

mofome

Banned

since I've been living down south for so long, I've become a huge Braves fan. when senators left DC, I became a big O's fan. went to spring training to see Nats Os & Braves the last 2 yrs. Hey, when I was a kid, we used to sit in the upper deck cheap seats just hoping for a Howard homer - nobody else sat there (senators would only draw a few 1000 to games) - in fact me and brother would fight over who could sit in the white seat .. ahh what memories

hahahaha 1000 fans only? holy crap. didnt they have 4 knuckle ballers at once?

yeah, i love the Os. Deeds loved the braves, im trying to make it down to see a game with him this summer. you, oscar, should join the fun. only requirement is you must consume 1.3 beers for every hour you are there. so, dont sleep too much b/c thats a lot of make up beers.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

man this thread has blown up- i almost agree with hittdoggie; one could become a mental case reading it all... and it all started with this:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

man this thread has blown up- i almost agree with hittdoggie; one could become a mental case reading it all... and it all started with this:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

hitdogg and ocsar kick ass. so i would be glad to turn into a mental case with them. something tells me, im almost there.