Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

We are both on the BYU/X game big. What are you seeing that i am not in this one Dirt, i mean we both have them and have them BIG, why do you like them? i am curious too see another angle for the "Big" justification...

i just now saw the syndicate hit them that hard. I may back off a unit.lol

dirty

EOG Master

We are both on the BYU/X game big. What are you seeing that i am not in this one Dirt, i mean we both have them and have them BIG, why do you like them? i am curious too see another angle for the "Big" justification...

i just now saw the syndicate hit them that hard. I may back off a unit.lol

Mainly BYU is over rated and slow IMO from what I have seen and Xavier is more Athletic and quicker, but are less Disciplined... I will take Athletes in games like this any day. What set it out for me was I think the A-10 is stronger than the Mountain West Conference and more Athletic... BYU is giving up 4 more points a game on Defense over Xavier...and with the spread at only -2 it was an advantage

But what really put me over the edge was 2 syndicates I know hit it last night and another today....

Hmm. well i am 1-0 against those damn syndicates!

I hear ya though and i would have to agree with everything except for the A-10 being stronger. Top to bottom no way...

Good Luck

dirty

EOG Master

Not top to bottom... I eliminate the bottom 3rd in Most Conferences

Man hate to say it but you are way off on this one Dirt. I could show you all the facts and ratings that more than support the MWC Conference, they are one step behind the MVC and several steps ahead of the A-10. Trust me on this one buddy.

dirty

EOG Master

Ok Shady.. Just difference of Opinions and ratings we use.... Each person has their own... Good LUck

dirty

EOG Master

NBA Friday... Just played these

Toronto PK (BJ) already moved from +1

Golden State -7 (Cascade)

Will play Charlotte as well going to get the best number as it may move the other way more...

Will Watch Philly, New York, And Dallas.... Dallas is pissed and may win by 30 tomorrow

dirty

EOG Master

NCAA I will play... These are my plays....

GT/UNLV over 141 (this # is way too low)

Va Tech -2.5 (this will be a repeat of BC today)

Winthrop + as many as you can get 3.5/4 (will play ML as well)

Really like your UNLV 0141 and the Va Tech -2 i'm gonna buy the .5 to be safe but i am on them both...

Why am i not suprised X men pushed there? But you can see the arguement for BYU and the mountain west now?

Glad you didnt lose money dirty dude:+excited-

dirty

EOG Master

I never thought BYU was bad... just couldn't see them handling the pressure...

I will buy the hook as well in VT.... going to wait til morning to see if it comes down for some reason.... I don't think it will go up or it would have already, It has been painted all week...

Thanks Shady and good LUck to us

dirty

EOG Master

I don't see how this total is so low...

Hell Tech scores 79.1 for the season and UNLV 75.3

D's are giving up 69.5 and 66.6 But that Number is skewed by Playing shitty Opponents at home early in the season and giving up High 40's to High 50's in points.. you take those games out, these teams are giving up 70+ a game....

They play uptemp styles... and TEch leads the ACC and is in the top 5 in the nation in Steals a game at almost 10...

They Both average 60 shots a game...WOW in 40 Minutes and both make 45% of their shots....That is almost like a Pro game with a shot every 30 seconds

Tech averages 17 3's a game and UNLV 21 and they both are hitting 37% for the season...

They both get to the line 20 times a game..Tech hitting 80% and UNLV Hitting 60%

I have looked at this game from every angle and no way this one doesn't hit in the 150's unless the 0fficials are calling it tighter than Dicks hatband....

I agree i have been looking it over for the last 30 minutes. The Key is they BOTH want to RUN. That should play very nicely for the over. They are both chalk full of athletes that will get thier points. Early game in Chi-Town, they should be fresh and ready to run... Hell these two teams are pretty even as well, so OT or a late foulfest can always come into play...I think we hit this one pretty heavy.

dirty

EOG Master

I agree i have been looking it over for the last 30 minutes. The Key is they BOTH want to RUN. That should play very nicely for the over. They are both chalk full of athletes that will get thier points. Early game in Chi-Town, they should be fresh and ready to run... Hell these two teams are pretty even as well, so OT or a late foulfest can always come into play...I think we hit this one pretty heavy.

I totally agree... could be my heaviest play of the tourney so far... as I had Lville, BC and MichState pretty heavy today... this one is just as good IMO

dirty

EOG Master

NBA Friday... Just played these

Toronto PK (BJ) already moved from +1

Golden State -7 (Cascade)

Will play Charlotte as well going to get the best number as it may move the other way more...

Will Watch Philly And Dallas.... Dallas is pissed and may win by 30 tomorrow

Adding NY -1 (Bet Jam)

Juice is going Higher so this one is about to move... will be 1.5 or 2 in the AM

Cannon

Banned

BRITTANY WE HAVE A WINNING WEEK STARTED IT SHOULD BE A GOOD WEEK FOR ALL OF US.

5 UNITS
Mich St. moneyline (WINNER)
Xavier moneyline (WINNER)

3 1/2 units
Davidson (LOSER)
VA Com (WINNER)
George Wash (LOSER)
Gonzaga (LOSER)

3 Units
Texas Tech (LOSER)
Michigan (LOSER)
Mass (LOSER)

above are plays I get from some large books.

My post season systems

2 1/2 Units
Central Conn (WINNER)
Penn (LOSER)
Weber St. (LOSER)
Old Dom (LOSER)
Wright St. (LOSER)
Belmont (LOSER)
Oral Roberts (LOSER)

2 Units
E. Kent (WINNER)
Stanford (LOSER)

What an impressive day this was.

5 Winners

13 Losers

Units Won

Units Lost
:LMAO

Should have stayed with just the 5 units and 3 1/2 units I guess.

FRIDAYS DART THROWS

5 Units
Georgia Tech

3 1/2 Units
Long beach St.
Winthrop
New Mex St.
Villanova

3 Units
Albany
AM Corpus
Oregon Moneyline
Nev Moneyline
USC Moneyline

Above are plays I get from some friends who are large books

My system Plays below
2 1/2 Units
N. Tex
Niagara
Illinois
Purdue
Holy Cross
Jackson St.
Marist

dirty

EOG Master

Good Luck cannon.... Faves can't keep covering every game...

Cannon

Banned

Man when this turns back to the dogs I am going to jump on them like a duck on a june bug. Had them for just $100 a unit today. Losing 2 K is not as bed as it could have been for me. Glad I did not chase. I played them and then never went back to bet anymore do to the fact they were losing everywhere.
I feel this NIT is going to be home teams covering like crazy this year. I have seen this several times in the last few years in the NIT. Dogs never do any good. The only bright spot and not much of one both 5 units won on the ML.

Cannon

Banned

I was 9-7 and my units 24-18 before the roof caved in today for the week.. I wanted to get the units from last week back this week, now I just want to get the units for today back. My game plan has now changed.

Record for this week after Thursday

14 Winners
20 Losers

Units Won

Units Lost
55 + whatever your juice was.

Need to get back to even. Perhaps I can win 17 units today.

dirty

EOG Master

NCAA I will play... These are my plays....

GT/UNLV over 141 (this # is way too low)

Va Tech -2.5 (this will be a repeat of BC today)

Winthrop + as many as you can get 3.5/4 (will play ML as well)

I will post what I am playing of Cannons picks

GT
Nova
NMSU
Winthrop
Oregon
Nevada
USC (large on this one as Micelli pounded it as well)

will play Purdue tomorrow, as I think we can get more points then.....

dirty

EOG Master

Arizona is a team of P*ssies... They will get beat up by a quick and physical team in Purdue... One thing the Big 10 is, is very physical on Defense and will Pound them to death. This Zona' team is a shadow of its former selves... Lots of Talent, but no leaders....

and It also helps that only 26% of the people are on them as well and the line is only 2.5...:cheers:cheers

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

I don't see how this total is so low...

Hell Tech scores 79.1 for the season and UNLV 75.3

D's are giving up 69.5 and 66.6 But that Number is skewed by Playing shitty Opponents at home early in the season and giving up High 40's to High 50's in points.. you take those games out, these teams are giving up 70+ a game....

They play uptemp styles... and TEch leads the ACC and is in the top 5 in the nation in Steals a game at almost 10...

They Both average 60 shots a game...WOW in 40 Minutes and both make 45% of their shots....That is almost like a Pro game with a shot every 30 seconds

Tech averages 17 3's a game and UNLV 21 and they both are hitting 37% for the season...

They both get to the line 20 times a game..Tech hitting 80% and UNLV Hitting 60%

I have looked at this game from every angle and no way this one doesn't hit in the 150's unless the 0fficials are calling it tighter than Dicks hatband....

Dirty-FWIW I noticed that the lines on the totals for Thursday games were way off, double digits off in most games. The only one close was Wazzou. Don't know why this is or how one can profit from it, but the lines were way off the actual games.

RedStorm88

EOG Enthusiast

Dirty, you still on Va. Tech -2.5 right. I want to hit it, but would feel better if it went to 2. Probably won't get there. should I wait? Thoughts?

dirty

EOG Master

Yes.. I am ... I will bet it later this morning to see if it drops... I think It has a slight chance to drop, but we will see.

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty-FWIW I noticed that the lines on the totals for Thursday games were way off, double digits off in most games. The only one close was Wazzou. Don't know why this is or how one can profit from it, but the lines were way off the actual games.

I noticed that as well. Lots of High scoring games so far from teams that usually don't score....

dirty

EOG Master

VA Tech is going to 3 at some places now... just locked it in at -2... bought the hook

RedStorm88

EOG Enthusiast

VA Tech is going to 3 at some places now... just locked it in at -2... bought the hook

I locked in at 2.5 before it went to 3. Never went to 2 at least that I saw, didn't buy the half, just taking my chances and hoping for a V with Tech!

GL

dirty

EOG Master

yea...everything up is a brick...must have replaced them before the big 10 tourney...everything is hard

dirty

EOG Master

I will take GT in the 2nd half.... I have to leave now to pick my kids up but I will take them

we still got a shot on the over...so no play on that

dirty

EOG Master

I lied Gents... the way the teams ended up....Here are my 2nd half plays

GT -3.5 -103

Over 76

dirty

EOG Master

Lets end this thing on a Positive not fellas.... GT nutted up today...sorry guys

munson15

I want winners...

You played your money just like me, shake it off, Dirty.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I don't see how any overs hit in the United center...the rims are so tight man.. No rolls whatsoever... every shot was a Brick no matter how soft it was....

munson15

I want winners...

You weren't the only one who liked the over. Some top guys were on it too. I think Shady was w/ you on that, and Micelli even took the over in the 2nd half, which I unfortunately did, also.:doh1 Excluding myself, that's pretty good company, don't you think?:smokesmal

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Guys what should I do with this Zona bet...im on them -2 for the game, but think Purdue is too tough for them...Should I take Purdue +3 2nd half, then if Zona wins by 1 im screwed