Who is the MOST valuable EOG poster?

Re: Who is the MOST valuable EOG poster?

I like THE DEVIL!!! Nice guy!! real funny!! can take a joke!! he's mets fan, but you can't have everything!! MAY'N!!! LOL!!!:LMAO :houra :LMAO :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

andrew i guess you cant sense sarcasm on the forum ....i thought i was being blatantly sarcastic.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

in all seriousness its between Katie, Identity, and PO69, and Cannon.

Katie

EOG Master

well, i didn't see that post but andrew is the hands down winner in my book.

Apple

Banned

It really sucks to single out just "one" person.. Many solid posters here and anyone without an agenda would have to agree..

andrew748

Banned

hang on before i turn on the charm to clinch this converted title is there any prize?

a car?

a years supply of mc muffins?

will i have public appearances to perform?

Pictures- Montana and Andrew

Drama Queen- MoFo

EOG Assclowns- PO69 and Omnivorous Frog

Must reads- Shrink, Devil, JC , Rainbow off the top of my head but many more.

All time best forum posters- JJGold and BTJ.

mofome

Banned

raiders, you have someone who posts on your site under my name and uses my picture. odd.

-drama queen.

mofome

Banned

Mo- I sold the site. Too risky for US citizens.

ah, i see. i obviously dont understand the risks involved as well as you. i have enjoyed the few times we spoke though.

a couple months ago i saw someone posting under the name mofome and using my picture as their avatar. thought it was interesting. ive since seen my name on another site or two that i dont post on.

:rolleyes:

Man, I like a ton of guys.

My pick would probably be Dirty I guess.

He stays unbiased, makes solid posts, I agree with most of his opinions, etc. Less for his handicapping than his overall knowledge.

Some guys I'd put up there for solid info, ecperience:
Devil, Shrink, JC, and several others with industry experience.

On a general basis, no pun intended, I'd pick General. You'll always get a solid response from him and the way he deals with posters/problems is top of the line.

For reading their posts and enjoying them, I'd have to go with Lawrence, Mofome, some of those guys like zero, etc.

JOJO, for awhile was high on the list. I'm not sure where they guy has gone too, gotta for same reasons as jojo.

Capping wise, there are a few guys like Trace Fields and Russ Culver whose opinions I respect very much. Micelli would go into that category as well, he's top notch there.

I also like reading the opinions of Hoffa, and Ironlock, even though he and I don't get alone, I have a good deal of respect for him and think he's a very intelligent guy, despite his perceived faults.

There are also a lot of funny guys on here, probably 5 or so guys I read just for their wit (some above included as welll)

Then there are guys who's posts I read because I like them and they are genuinely good people, some listed before, some not, like my buddy Tony Montana and Real Slim Shady. I also could not possibly leave off Andrew. I enjoy some of the stuff he does, but mostly he's just a quality guy and fun to hang out with.

One last guy to mention would be Panter, but it seems like he hasn't been around too much lately.

Theres just NO WAY to single people out. I feel bad already not listing the rest of the people, but you asked for one, and I tried to limit it, but that's freaking impossible.

Doc, he'd be number one alone, but on an entirely different list.
Sean1 is another guy who I think is valuable to the forum, though his posts are limited more to one topic, than everyday stuff.

If I left you off, It's only because I'm tired of typing and the lovefest has gone far enough. Either that or YOU'RE A FUCKING DICKFACE. :LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Hank Webber had 25 ghosts so he must be at the top of the list for sure. MOFOME is the greatest.

I also vote for Doc Mercer always a great read he knows his political shit have yet to see him lose one debate in that forum and many have tried.

Agree that forum was a ghost town without him, Doc always a great read and adds alot to EOG.

mofome

Banned

I also vote for Doc Mercer always a great read he knows his political shit have yet to see him lose one debate in that forum and many have tried.

Agree that forum was a ghost town without him, Doc always a great read and adds alot to EOG.

if you've read the main forum, you've seen him lose a debate or 4.

:cocktail

if you've read the main forum, you've seen him lose a debate or 4.

Word. I'm not even sure that most of his comments can even be rationally related to the practice known as "debate."

mofome

Banned

Has he ever posted in the main forum?

it doesnt seem that he is either able to or wants to any more. he came out for a bit and made a few attepts at debating some sports topics and was left embarrassed. it got bad a couple times. im a dem, so never got into it with him in the pol forum. hes off the wall at times, but hes never authored anything as wild as what i saw frankjohnson writing about aliens throwing rocks at earth.

Doc has NEVER won a debate.

In a debate, it would require rational discussion and answering to your oppositions questions, rather than telling them to eat shit and die.