Who is the MOST valuable EOG poster?

Excluding SHRINK, who is a must here at EOG? Who contributes the most? Who makes EOG the most money? Is it Buxy cuz of bases picks? Is it MO cuz of the # of posts?

My vote goes to Jay Cohen (although he rarely posts anymore).

:houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Who is the MOST valuable EOG poster?

there are many good ones. many people bring different things. no one 'mvp', but many people who make this site better. many, also, who make it worse. the people who post more often will have those who like them and those that do not. i, for example, have plenty of each. caring about how you come across matters to some and not so much to others. people will like me if they want me on their side in a sports debate, i reckon, but perhaps not as much if they followed some of my baseball plays from last august. once we get fla winning it all in hoops to go along with the sb win, nc ml +260 win, poy win, and a good hoops season, i may be back in some good graces. then again, there are 11 memebers who wont be all that pleased with me as i whoop their asses in eog fantasy bases.

:cocktail

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

po69 speeds in a car with his children to get back to poker games. not to mention lying about wagers.

he gets my vote as well.

:cheers

he says hes a doctor and he claims he killed one of his patients.

Katie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_666831", true); </SCRIPT> ......IF YA LET ME SUCK UR TOES...YOU WILL BE VERY VOCAL ABOUT IT ASWELL!!!:cheers

Matt

EOG Veteran

I'd say Russ Culver gets my vote, along with many others.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Way too may to name but as for as basketballl, I always go to Micelli first to read.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

When I have time, I also check out Dirty, mofome, and NY Reb. There are so so so many more. Lots of great posters here.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

EOG has grown at a phenomenal pace and each and every member is needed to make the community. Like in a real society though, there will be trash. Once in awhile SHRINK or I will order a Code Red and every once in awhile, SOME CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. (That was a great movie, eh?)

Thank all of you for joining us here.

Semper Fi my friends

Maybe we should have some election polls with different categories - most valuable, most humorous, most dedicated, best handicappers, etc.

andrew748

Banned

good idea. mofome will win all.
when is the wedding MC?

was the $400 to BMO part of your dowry?

really, check your last few posts.

i'm surprised you can't taste the food wedged in mo' s teeth you tongue is so very far up his ass.

btw can i have a mod job too mo ? :LMAO

andrew748<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_667399", true); </SCRIPT> ...............WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THAT FUNNY THREAD YOU USED TO MAKE?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless