will Doc use this When he acuses me of what he does

dirty

EOG Master
FUCK MAX CLELAND.. I WONDER IF HIS BEST FRIEND WOULD CALL HIM A HERO FOR PICKING UP A LIVE GRENADE

MAX PICKED UP A LIVE GRENADE THAT FELL OUT OF A FELLOW TROOPS MAN... MAX LOOKS DOWN AND PICKS IT UP IN A WAR ZONE.....WE ARE TALKING A LIVE WAR ZONE...... AND HE GETS BLOWN TO BITS...

IT IS NO ONES FAULT AND THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW WHEN PEOPLE FUCK UP...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: will Doc use this When he acuses me of what he does

Why does someone that laugh at dogs when they die a violent death not
shock folks when they make these comments?

You are one classless POS

My god ... the Right shows their true colors !!

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Like your ass would know anything about a war zone???

The reruns of Gomer Pyle dont count, Mr Coulter !!!

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL I WAS NEVER IN A WAR ZONE....BUT I DO HAVE COMMON SENSE......IF I SEE A LIVE GRENADE, THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO RUN, TOWARDS IT OR AWAY FROM IT.......

MY DAD HAD NO STUPID CHILDREN........MR CLELAND CAN'T SAY THAT.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You just "said you werent in a war zone"????

Thanks for that commentary Mr Cheney as I am sure that watching "Saving Private Ryan" is dame close to what Cleland experienced

Funny how Dirty mocks Clealand for a tragic mistake but yet goes nuts when we mention another tragic mistake:

Report: Laura Bush in 1963 Car Wreck

[SIZE=-1]By JIM VERTUNO, Associated Press Writer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend who was driving it, according to an accident report released to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The Devil

EOG Master

ANOTHER RETARDED POST BY THE RESIDENT CLOWN.....THANKS DOC......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Lets see ...

Dirty will be "taken out of context" for his attack on Cleland

The Right is as phony as it gets:

Attack Cindy Sheehan
Call John Edwards a *** and question his motives when his wife has cancer
Attack Vets ranging from McCain to Murtha
Attack Parkinson victims
Calls Katrina Victims "scumbags"
Root to see black babies aborted
Attack 9-11 widows
Root for Al Queda to blow up San Fran

MY GOD ....THE RIGHT JUST DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HUMANS

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL I WAS NEVER IN A WAR ZONE....BUT I DO HAVE COMMON SENSE......IF I SEE A LIVE GRENADE, THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO RUN, TOWARDS IT OR AWAY FROM IT.......

MY DAD HAD NO STUPID CHILDREN........MR CLELAND CAN'T SAY THAT.........

DOC WHICH WAY WOULD YOU GO??? TOWARDS THE GRENADE OR AWAY FROM IT????????:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

It was instincts .... we werent there and who knows what he was thinking

I think it is in poor lowlife taste for Dirty and Coutler to mock a guy who has lost limbs and has done ONE HELLVA LOT MORE FOR THIS COUNTRY than those 2 combined 1000x over

jcjiked7

EOG Member

Hey Doc, relatively new o this site. Please expound on your military service record. you seem to bring it up a lot. For the record I have zero military service.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I never served and dont lie about it .... neither did CHENEY, ROVE, GINGRICH, DELAY, HANNITY, COUTLER, LIMBAUGH, MALKIN, etc

When Generals are shit canned by an AWOL, ex cokehead who claims to turn to "God for advice" before illegally invading and occupying a Muslim country at the cost of 500 million and 3200 American soldiers in a COUNTRY BUSH ADMITTED PUBLICALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11 and has ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING .... most Americans should be pissed

Go read about the WH Iraq Group and how they lied to sell this war

Go read about Operations Northwood to understand the mentality behind sacrificing Americans on 9-11 to get the war drums flowing

Watch the Democrats parade their few veterans around trying to act like experts on the military and international affairs. The only thing they know about affairs of any type is a girl named Monica.

Democrats motto to the rest of the world is "Feel free to Kill Americans at will as we will not respond. If you promise to tell the world that you love us, we won't do anything. Our image in the polls is more important than protecting Americans lives. And Furthermore, Bill gettin a blow job is even more important than doing anything about Americans getting killed"

jcjiked7

EOG Member

If you truly believe that GW or the government attacked their own country on 9/11 to drum up support for a war, using American citizens in commericial airliners as weapons, you need a team of psychiatrists working round the clock to help you.

Just out of curiosity if the entire Republican party and all the people of America don't support Bush, do you think it is a little unlikely that no one has spoken up and blown Bush's cover in the last 6 years. Or is you theory that Bush, like Lee Harvey Oswald, acted alone.

who has killed americans?
oh yeah, those saudis (insert chuckle here).
so we're really getting back at the saudis by killing afghans, iraqis, iranians, syrians, venezuelans, etc.

"our image in the polls is more important than protecting americans lives". i am neither democrat NOR republican but president bush's image has only been above 40% when he produces irrational fear.

that terror alert level is still elevated! everyone beware! and the terror alert level is ORANGE OR HIGH for air travel!
ignore the fact that we haven't been attacked or threatened in almost 6 years. the terror alert level will never go below "elevated".
DHS | Information Sharing

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

jcjiked7 ....

obviously you have not done your homework as this is Operation Northwoods at its best and the PNAC wackjobs are in heat as this plan put togther over a dozen yrs is why Bush built his 180 million dollar palace in Baghdad

jcjiked7

EOG Member

If this so called inept moron is so stupid, and has only evil intentions, why not perpetrate another attack to drum up support?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

good luck ...

Americans are waking up that the Terror Alerts were used for Political
purposes as were the staged Terror Busts like the "Miam 7" last summer

9-11 is crumbling fast and the 4th Reich is in deeeepppp shit ...

Bush will find his "Gulf of Tonkin" to move on Iran and our landscape will
change forever

what for?
bush/cheney are on the way out anyway and can't run for reelection.
the genocide of muslims is going as planned.
any more phony attacks and they are getting strung up by their toenails; should already be strung up for iraq lies.
i must also be crazy but what about that anthrax investigation? i guess saddam sent that anthrax to the patriot act opposers lol.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Milwaukee:

dont forget the Duct Tape scare that netted Cheney money and dont forget the Bird Flu scare that netted Rumsfeld millions

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Won't the current regime need another "attack" in order to insitute martial law? This would be the only way that GW could continue to hold power. WAIT A SEC......... HELL YES THATS IT!!!!!!!!!! The next attack is imminent......... But where will it be? What will it knock out? Who will it kill? Dont bet against it hitting the congressional halls and taking out all the BushBashers or maybe.........maybe.......... It could take out Docs computer.......:+signs15- :+signs15- :+signs15-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Elk:

if you dont think I feel for ya

Bush is a wack nut S&Ber and is nothing but a Puppet for the Bilderbergs

Cheney is a nutcase FreeMason who Billy Kristol and the PNAC Nazis love

This is classic Operations Northwoods and was pulled off to the max ...
Cheney running NORAD on the morning of 9-11 was a thing of beauty and
our govt being able to name the terrorists along with pictures - THOUGH NOT
ONE ARAB WAS ON ANY PASSENGER LISTS OR ON ANY MORGUE VICTIM REPORTS - has to make one proud to be an American !!

bush has already gotten the power for martial law, you're right he might need to stage another attack to declare it though.
but all this needs is public disorder, doesn't need an attack really.
so everyone getting pissed off enough at the federal government can get the armed forces in WITHOUT LOCAL/STATE AGREEMENT.
one of the scariest things that has been done in the last 5 years.
Bush Moves Toward Martial Law

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Indulge me for a moment Doc, but wasn't Northwoods a plan promoted by Chairman JCS Lemnitzer? And wasn't he chairman under Kennedy? And wasn't Kennedy a Democrat? So you are saying that this administration dug up a plan that was over 40 years old and implemented it in a time, after it had been released to the general public ( released in an online format by the National Security Archives April 30, 2001), when information transmission and collection by the general population was higher (Thanks to Al Gore, inventor of the Internet) than ever before. Wasn't this the same plan that was discarded then as being to outlandish and unaccomplishable?

Please tell me what I am missing here?:whatever:

jcjiked7

EOG Member

Knock it off Elk, you know if you start muddling things up with actual facts Doc's head might explode.

Elk Kid

EOG Member

I would like to issue a fomal apology in this open forum to Doc Mercer.

I had absolutly no idea that I would cause his head to hurt by clouding it with facts and not just leftist propaganda.

I AM TRULY SORRY DOC!!

Elk Kid

EOG Member

I wish to openly apologize to Doc in this, an open forum.

I had no idea that I would cause his head to hurt by clouding it with facts and not just leftist propaganda.

DOC I AM TRULY SORRY

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I state the truth

Our leaders are nothing but puppets of the Bilderberg as they implement the
NWO

If you think 19 Arabs pulled off 9-11??

operation northwoods was never discarded as being "outlandish and unaccomplishable".
guess it was the terrorists that used all of these plans that we could have never expected. even though we were running war games on 9/11 that mimicked the actual events of planes being hijacked and flown into buildings.

so i guess we had no way of thinking anyone could do that. maybe the u.s. government never watched the pilot of "the lone gunmen" but they sure followed the script to a t:
1) remote control airplane and fly it into wtc
2) use event to attack every country in the middle east and steal their resources

i am constantly amused that some of you guys (doc/elk kid) know some major facts yet continue to have your judgement clouded by right/left democrat/republican nonsense.
that's the only way they keep us from fighting against "them" - the powers that be always want to separate us into neat little groups.
so the ones in charge that did those nasty things were always on the other side - "it is the repugs that do it" or "it was the liberal left's fault".

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Indulge me Mike with more of your knowledge then please. Show me the error of my ways. Continue with your wonderful insight. But please do tell where I might be able to see the proof of your words.

S

stucco43

welcome ELK KID to the long line of jackasses blindly following these criminals off the cliff....
you supporters dont have any debate, just passion for licking the NUTS of satan...
You dont question the official version of 911...you are a sellout whore...
you support this war you are a sellout traitor whore...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Milkwaukee:

I am realistic .... the USA is in shutdown gear right now and Y has warned
Dirty over and over about the NWO

I am seeing the NAU pact roll into high gear with the TX Trans Corridor in
effect here in Austin and know what else is coming via the 57 pg CFR
documents

2010 worldwide a number of pacts (Euro-Med/ NAU, etc) kick into full
gear .... the NAU pact will eliminate all American trucking jobs and the
goal of turning this country into a 3rd world country via the Elite gameplan
is looking like a reality

Bush is a pawn in the scheme of things .... we are finished as a country
and only one major event away from the final blow that cripples us for
good

there of course is no "proof of my words" because my words are my own.
if i said that the red sox won the 2004 world series of course that is proveable, but saying the 2 party system helps no one outside of the elite is of course "unproveable" because it is an OPINION.
IF WE WERE STATING FACTS AND NUMBERS THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO DEBATE (even though everyone in power seems to lie about numbers these days like iraqi casualties).

THIS FORUM SHOULD BE FOR OPINIONS, NOT SNIPPY COMMENTS LIKE "
Indulge me Mike with more of your knowledge then please. Show me the error of my ways. Continue with your wonderful insight. But please do tell where I might be able to see the proof of your words."

here is a decent article on the 2 party scam, i'm sure you can find hundreds of others documenting the collusion between the higher-ups.

doc i agree 100% that unless we stand up for the constitution and reverse some of this recent legislation we are finished.
we have already been sold down the river i'm afraid. slowly but surely.

elk kid if you wanted no opinions other than your own, then why are you here?

IF EVERYONE THINKS ALIKE NO ONE THINKS.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Milwaukee:

Dirty "rounds" up folks and amazingly - WOW, THEY ALL TARGET ME AND SEEM TO HAVE AN INDEPTH TRACK RECORD KNOWLEDGE OF MY POSTS AND COMMENTARIES

Dirty has the IP addresses ... problem is no one has Dirtys IP address and the
"new sheep" recruits

Elk Kid

EOG Member

Mike I just want you to tell me what information you have looked at to form these opinions. I love the 2 party system which allows for debate on ideals and philosophy. But I will not buy into your opinion blindly, you will have to produce some facts to support it. That, my friend, is the foundation of debate.

i would like to have more than 2 choices for the most powerful position of leadership in the world.
even a clown like ross perot got 19% of the votes when he could spend a ton of money to get air time. the problem is he should have gotten FREE AIR TIME just like the democrat/republican choices for president.

the proof is in the pudding - if we truly had a choice for president, then why over the past 28 years (and possibly the next 8) up to 2008 have we had 2 families? essentially we've had the bushes (with ties to hitler, drug/alcohol problems, etc) and the clintons (with drug/alcohol problems, sex problems, etc).
out of more than 100 million choices for president, there are certainly millions of better choices out there. only problem is they can't be heard.

i would like to debate on ideals and philosophy but both parties right now are pro-war and against-human rights. those seem to be some pretty bad ideals to a lot of us and we have no other choices since even the "democratic congress" knows where their bread is buttered. they talk a good game but with kid gloves on and don't back it up.

why isn't the democratic congress (pelosi/reid et al) talking like this:

From David Swanson’s testimony for the Washington State Senate Hearing:
“… we must impeach because if we do not, we will be rewriting the rules for all future administrations. The greatest concern of those who put impeachment in the Constitution was that an executive could needlessly take the nation into war. We now face a case in which the President and Vice President began a war in secret with misappropriated funds, intentionally misled the Congress and the public about the need for war, launched a war that is patently illegal under the U.N. charter and U.S. law, began the construction of permanent military bases in a foreign nation with no consultation with Congress and continued that construction after Congress forbade it. Through the course of this war, which US intelligence and international studies conclude has made the world far more dangerous and the United States far less popular, and which has put our great grandchildren into financial debt, the Bush Administration has sanctioned illegal spying, kidnapping, extraordinary rendition, detentions without charge, torture, murder, the use of illegal weapons, and the illegal targeting of civilians, hospitals, and journalists. Numerous attempts by Congress to temper these policies have been unconstitutionally reversed by presidential signing statements.”