will Doc use this When he acuses me of what he does

Re: will Doc use this When he acuses me of what he does

last thought on 2 party system, if you had to choose a new home, new car, wife, vacation, etc. would you like only two choices? especially if both choices really sucked ass?

here's your choices for a new home - a one-window trailer with no air conditioning and a nice view of a manure pile and cemetery. or a shack with no roof that just happens to be 2 feet from a major train track and airport landing strip?

seems as though i might like a 3rd or 4th choice there lol. :)

last thought on 2 party system, if you had to choose a new home, new car, wife, vacation, etc. would you like only two choices? especially if both choices really sucked ass?

here's your choices for a new home - a one-window trailer with no air conditioning and a nice view of a manure pile and cemetery. or a shack with no roof that just happens to be 2 feet from a major train track and airport landing strip?

seems as though i might like a 3rd or 4th choice there lol. :)

Mike, I have many of the same concerns. If this link works, here they are. . .
http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/more-crap-they-can-find-giulani-79903.html#post670735

i am also libertarian at this point.
like many, i used to be republican until they ceased talking/acting like the party of less government/less taxes/more freedoms and starting going with the "neo-conservative" view of more wars/more government/less freedom.
taxes have remained lower than democratic presidents/congress until this point only because the budget is ridiculously unbalanced.

i would ask any republican if they think they have more freedom than they did six years ago. back when you could walk through airport security with your shoes on and your dignity. back when you could gamble freely on the internet and move money around with neteller. back when you could go to an amusement park or ball game without being strip searched and run through the metal detectors. back when you could blog, email, post, etc information or questions about anything and not have them read by the dhs.
back when you could go to canada or mexico without a passport.
back when habeas corpus existed, and everyone had a right to a fair trial.