ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

Would anyone be interested in going back to the ATLANTIS for another party in August??

Rooms for 3 or 4 nights free!! A really nice meet and greet on Friday and another GREAT party/feast on Saturday night!!

Who would be interested in going???

ROLL CALL!!!!:cocktail

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
Re: ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

The Pappagiorgios would be there.

Mrs P would like to be housed in The Bridge Suite.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I won't go if you need a passport. What's wrong with Vegas? Mods turning chicken? The DOJ no interest in these place other than to garner information. They lose sites like this they lose their inroad to information. Why doesn't everyone just lighten up!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I won't go if you need a passport. What's wrong with Vegas? Mods turning chicken? The DOJ no interest in these place other than to garner information. They lose sites like this they lose their inroad to information. Why doesn't everyone just lighten up!

I also was disappointed when the final decison was made to have the eog bash at the Atlantis instead of Vegas.

However, after experiencing it, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd rather have another event in the Bahamas again.

I would go if we have enough guys commit...

this is not the eog blast!! but something that we are working on with another group!! interesting huh!!!???

I also was disappointed when the final decison was made to have the eog bash at the Atlantis instead of Vegas.

However, after experiencing it, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd rather have it in the Bahamas again.

I would go if we have enough guys commit...

hache!! i think this could be big!!

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Betjamaica Bash..........Now that would be something!

Hache Man

Tony when you get time could you possibly shoot me an email with a few more details so I make some plans if need be?

Thanks
:cheers

hacheman@eog.com

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

if i show up, will i be able to talk to people live or will my comments have to be approved?

:+clueless
you whisper in my ear what you want to tell people, and I will pass it on if deemed ok

Hache Man

if i show up, will i be able to talk to people live or will my comments have to be approved?

:+clueless

I suppose in person you can use the freedom of speech claim & call people idiots & whatever else to get away with it easily..... lol :+textinb3]

Seriously though... Would you really go?

If it is in Aug id be 90% to go. The only thing that would stop me is if I win a seat to the WSOP but that is unlikely to happen again.

mofome

Banned

I suppose in person you can use the freedom of speech claim & call people idiots & whatever else to get away with it easily..... lol

its actually not often that i call someone and 'idiot'. but at times its the appropriate term. i like to be a bit more creative, but with 5000 members, sometimes i left with the basics. i dont make people idiots, afterall, i just help some to realize exactly what they are and what they are not. if you guys hung out with me, you would understand how sarcastic i am and not take things as seriously as often. sometimes things need to be pointed out, but its all in fun. recently at eog, lord knows what the calling is, but its getting ridiculous on pr when there are truly no problems. but...as a wise man once said, oh well.

:houra

Hache Man

its actually not often that i call someone and 'idiot'. but at times its the appropriate term. i like to be a bit more creative, but with 5000 members, sometimes i left with the basics. i dont make people idiots, afterall, i just help some to realize exactly what they are and what they are not. if you guys hung out with me, you would understand how sarcastic i am and not take things as seriously as often. sometimes things need to be pointed out, but its all in fun. recently at eog, lord knows what the calling is, but its getting ridiculous on pr when there are truly no problems. but...as a wise man once said, oh well.

:houra

I do agree with this.

On a posting forum people cannot hear your tone of voice, which i CRITICAL in being able to determine how someone is stating something (Joking, serious, etc.)

I've joke around a lot too and people have taken my posts the wrong way in the past many times...

mofome

Banned

I do agree with this.

On a posting forum people cannot hear your tone of voice, which i CRITICAL in being able to determine how someone is stating something (Joking, serious, etc.)

I've joke around a lot too and people have taken my posts the wrong way in the past many times...

ive spoken with dirty on the phone 50 times, never once was there anything close to a nagative comment b/w either of us. spoken with ken a few times, same thing. i just dont expect people to take things as seriously as they do, typically....and then if they do, i must let the show go on.

:cocktail

Katie

EOG Master

if dawg finds out about this, i will have to hire law and hache to protect me.

dawg is history, mo..

i'm all yours now..

think you can handle me?? :LMAO

shady, back off my man..

mofome

Banned

dawg is history, mo..

i'm all yours now..

think you can handle me?? :LMAO

shady, back off my man..

oh no, what happened to dawg? i have no problem being option #2. i was with lawmans trouble maker and i am again. its a fine role.