ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

Nah...Not really... I am going to need some help....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I plan on attending if it happens

If any of you guys from Central Florida plan on going, give me a shout so maybe we can discuss travelling together so I don't have to go alone again............ :( lol

5team Parlay surely you'll be going again......... ??

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

would love to go with the group again but need to know the dates.........because i think we may go in june due to offers from the atlantis:party

Any updates Tony? Trying to figure out dates... Got a cousin's wedding in LA that's gonna cost around a grand to attend, so if I'm faced with the choice of $1k for LA or $500 or so for Atlantis, it wont be a tough choice. :cocktail

mofome,

Tony knows the reason and it had nothing to do with my wife and I 69ing....:finger004

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

NO NO im gonna be MOFOME's date...lol im sorry but my date from last year stopped calling...LOL but i still love ya Law...Im so down for going again...

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

hey sexy mofome..Law wont kick your ass lol but i would love to get a chance to meet you in the bahamas...lol me and you on the beach...that awesome thinking...in my bikini...thats something i cant wait for SUMMER time...the beach is the BEST part of SUMMER...

:houra :houra :LMAO :LMAO :+excited- :+excited- :party

mofome

Banned

hey sexy mofome..Law wont kick your ass lol but i would love to get a chance to meet you in the bahamas...lol me and you on the beach...that awesome thinking...in my bikini...thats something i cant wait for SUMMER time...the beach is the BEST part of SUMMER...

:houra :houra :LMAO :LMAO :+excited- :+excited- :party

well, as long as someone protects me from laws ass kickings. he already threatened to beat up gotti last week. the man is out of control and unsafe. aside from that, sounds good. mr panther would be happy to know his daughter was in mos hands. well, i would assume.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

LOL yeah why would Law kick your ass he is the one that didnt call me...i mean its his fault so he cant even say anything...besides you at least talk to me...lol sometimes...i sent you a comment...

mofome

Banned

LOL yeah why would Law kick your ass he is the one that didnt call me...i mean its his fault so he cant even say anything...besides you at least talk to me...lol sometimes...i sent you a comment...

law would kick my ass b/c thats what he does for a living.

maybe he will want you back when he sees you again. or if he sees your boobs. im not sure. i just want to be safe.

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

your safe...ill protect you...and he would have to prove himself lol but he wouldnt kick your as well not that i know of anyways...but who knows maybe if you see me you'll go crazy...lol but its all good...

My boobs yeah they are supposedly impressive...college is just a fun time...full of experiences...believe me you will be SAFE...I'll PROTECT YOU...

:):):):):):):):):)

mofome

Banned

your safe...ill protect you...and he would have to prove himself lol but he wouldnt kick your as well not that i know of anyways...but who knows maybe if you see me you'll go crazy...lol but its all good...

My boobs yeah they are supposedly impressive...college is just a fun time...full of experiences...believe me you will be SAFE...I'll PROTECT YOU...

:):):):):):):):):)

there is no chance law would kick my ass. there is no chance i would kick laws ass. however, if someone down there was giving law a problem, that family could probably find their boys head in the nearest lake.

aside from that, it will all be fun times.

:houra :houra :houra