ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: ATLANTIS SUMMER BLAST!!! WOULD YOU GO!!

i think this is a bad idea and here's why

august is when people DON'T need to be in the Bahamas because the weather isn't sub arctic where they are anyway - so no need to escape the frigid temps because there aren't any frigid temps to escape

but the one thing that i think makes this a BAD IDEA is:

having it ONE TIME per year makes it SPECIAL - it gives people something to look forward to and something where we can all plan in advance to be there and have EVERYONE show up

have TWO per year and now the luster is taken off things because not all can make both - some might attend the august one and then NOT attend the January one and we all lose there

recall the show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" entertaining show to watch and ABC had a great thing going until they decided to show it 10 days a week and it lost its luster

the show became a COMMODITY and in business a COMMODITY = DEATH as far as a special event

we don't have TWO Academy Awards show every year - we have ONE. we don't have TWO World Series/Super Bowl/Stanley Cup/etc every year - we have ONE and thus those events are SPECIAL

have MORE THAN ONE and NONE of the Blasts are SPECIAL - they are a COMMODITY and then go from special to "ordinary" and NO ONE wants that

nice idea but reality is another thing

please reconsider this and look over what i said and realize it is a BAD IDEA!

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Winkyduck does bring up some good points....maybe if we don't have a second one in the summer, EOG can make the annual one even better next time around in January!!! :)

mofome

Banned

i realize it is a bad idea to winky. personally, i would prefer that there be two super bowls a year.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Maybe - especially if you do it on a weekend.

I've got an invite to their new Cover hotel... thecoveatlantis.com that I've been meaning to check out.

-Sean

HACHE MAN!! My computor at home is all messed up!!

However I have been cleared to talk about this function on line.
This is what we have so far. Our party was such a success that ODDSMAKER has been in contact with THE SHRINK about planning a ODDSMAKER/EOG SUMMER BLAST.

They want the party to be in the same location a "THE ATLANTIS" and they want to have it during the second or third week in August.

This would be a combined effort and ODDSMAKER would pick up the rooms for 3 or 4 nights. Now for the catch!! I order to get the free rooms you would have to have a $200 balance at ODDSMAKER when you call to reserve your room. The party would be awesome!! SAME PARTY SPOT!! REEF OUTDOOR BAR!!

This is something that could be a go very soon.

We are trying to get a feel for who would be able to attend!! Don't miss it again!! WE HAD A BIG TIME THERE IN JAN!! MAY'N!!

WINKY this is not the EOG BLAST!! We are helping ODDSMAKER with a party and some other details.

We plan on have an EVEN BETTER EOG BLAST IN 2008 than the last year. This is something different!! MAY'N!!:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

HACHE MAN!! My computor at home is all messed up!!

However I have been cleared to talk about this function on line.
This is what we have so far. Our party was such a success that ODDSMAKER has been in contact with THE SHRINK about planning a ODDSMAKER/EOG SUMMER BLAST.

They want the party to be in the same location a "THE ATLANTIS" and they want to have it during the second or third week in August.

This would be a combined effort and ODDSMAKER would pick up the rooms for 3 or 4 nights. Now for the catch!! I order to get the free rooms you would have to have a $200 balance at ODDSMAKER when you call to reserve your room. The party would be awesome!! SAME PARTY SPOT!! REEF OUTDOOR BAR!!

This is something that could be a go very soon.

We are trying to get a feel for who would be able to attend!! Don't miss it again!! WE HAD A BIG TIME THERE IN JAN!! MAY'N!!

August will be here before you know it! :cheers

Hache Man

lol......we're already almost 1/3 through the year

Man it just flies.....

mofome

Banned

lol......we're already almost 1/3 through the year

Man it just flies.....

hache, your avatar makes me want to jump into the middle of the ocean with 400lb weights tied around my feet.

fwiw.

Hache Man

hache, your avatar makes me want to jump into the middle of the ocean with 400lb weights tied around my feet.

fwiw.

lol..... Don't be a hater! :+textinb3

We represent your Vols & the rest of the SEC with all of these championships..... :cheers

mofome

Banned

lol..... Don't be a hater! :+textinb3

We represent your Vols & the rest of the SEC with all of these championships..... :cheers

reading/hearing the term 'hater' also makes me want to be shark food.

:finger004

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

WINKY this is not the EOG BLAST!! We are helping ODDSMAKER with a party and some other details.

We plan on have an EVEN BETTER EOG BLAST IN 2008 than the last year. This is something different!! MAY'N!!:cheers
ok - but still - instead of having 2 good parties have one AWESOME party and throw EVERYTHING into that one

Mofo - you would NOT want 2 SB games every year because NEITHER would combine to be as special as the ONE game

let me put this another way for the guys out there:

Would you rather spend ONE weekend with a Playboy Playmate

OR

Two weekends with a 7 or 8

For me - gimme the PB PM and make it the most UNFORGETTABLE weekend of my life - one i will remember when i am 90 (assuming i make it that far) and NEVER forget as opposed to the 2 weekends i spend with beautiful women - but NOT PB PM material

mofome

Banned

ok - but still - instead of having 2 good parties have one AWESOME party and throw EVERYTHING into that one

Mofo - you would NOT want 2 SB games every year because NEITHER would combine to be as special as the ONE game

let me put this another way for the guys out there:

Would you rather spend ONE weekend with a Playboy Playmate

OR

Two weekends with a 7 or 8

For me - gimme the PB PM and make it the most UNFORGETTABLE weekend of my life - one i will remember when i am 90 (assuming i make it that far) and NEVER forget as opposed to the 2 weekends i spend with beautiful women - but NOT PB PM material

wrong. i would much prefer there be two football seasons and two sbs each year. i didnt even watch pitt/seattle a couple years ago. thats not all that special to me. personally, i enjoy the playoffs more than the sb, most seasons, but i would take football year ruond if i could get it.

one playmate? i could care less. give me someone i can talk to and i will be fine. i dont get all ga-ga over chicks. getting a nice looking lady is not a problem, getting one that has more than 4 brain cells is.

i hade a last minute family issue keep me from the last one.

I WOULD BE THERE WAITING ON THE REST OF YOU.

HELL... JUST TO PARTY WITH MOFOME WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP.

MY ANSWER IS........ HELL YES:cocktail

mofome

Banned

i hade a last minute family issue keep me from the last one.

I WOULD BE THERE WAITING ON THE REST OF YOU.

HELL... JUST TO PARTY WITH MOFOME WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP.

MY ANSWER IS........ HELL YES:cocktail

hell yes indeed.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

and im def down for another bash in the bahamas this time im really gonna be at the beach the WHOLE TIME...and prolly drunk...lol what can i say i like to drink wonder who i get that from ...lol

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

wrong. i would much prefer there be two football seasons and two sbs each year. i didnt even watch pitt/seattle a couple years ago. thats not all that special to me. personally, i enjoy the playoffs more than the sb, most seasons, but i would take football year ruond if i could get it.

one playmate? i could care less. give me someone i can talk to and i will be fine. i dont get all ga-ga over chicks. getting a nice looking lady is not a problem, getting one that has more than 4 brain cells is.

so i have more than 4 brain cells...i mean i am in college so i guess im intelligent lol well you let me know what you think there good looking...ha ha :LMAO :LMAO :houra :LMAO :houra :houra :LMAO

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

besides mo is my man just ask him...law and i didnt work but mo was the sexy guy who really won me over...but i love ya lawman...lol

Katie

EOG Master

besides mo is my man just ask him...law and i didnt work but mo was the sexy guy who really won me over...but i love ya lawman...lol

congrats, trouble...

mo. i need your help in the man thread, please.

ms panther

EOG Senior Member

hey guys knowing panther we would love to be there too.

ms panther

Trouble

EOG Enthusiast

hell yea...im so going too ms panther...so anyways mofome where are you at...i need your input on this one...kisses

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

I HAVE A "LITTLE THING" GOING ON IN AUGUST IN VEGAS BUT I WOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO GO BACK TO THE ATLANTIS........I RECEIVED AN OFFERE IN THE MAIL FROM THE ATLANTIS FOR THREE FREE NIGHTS AND 450$ IN SLOT PLAY IN THE ROYAL TOWERS ( NOT THE BRIDGE SUITE ) ..........MY WIFE AND I MAY GO IN JUNE??????????????

NEED TO KNOW THE DATES IN AUGUST????????????????

I WAS REALLY IMPRESS WITH THE ATLANTIS AND MJ GOLF OUTING:party

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

need to look at oddsmaker website i was just going to load with betjam for baseball............because nine.com deals a 20cent line.......................:bank:

It sounds great but I would not be able to make it. I would look forward to Tony Montana's photos of everything though.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted

You sure oddsmaker wants my action.. ;) I would hate to deposit and then make them so poor that they couldnt even afford the bash anymore...:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Only if Dirty pays for my ticket :)

Yea...I think Mr. and Mrs. MC would attend!

Would anyone be interested in going back to the ATLANTIS for another party in August??

Rooms for 3 or 4 nights free!! A really nice meet and greet on Friday and another GREAT party/feast on Saturday night!!

Who would be interested in going???

ROLL CALL!!!!:cocktail

Tony,

WE ARE IN unless it's a date we already have made plans for.

mofome

Banned

katie, where is this man thread?
trouble is out and about. everyone beware. now lawman is gonna kick my ass. this stinks.

:+anxious-

trouble, when did i win you over? in our exciting night of 3-some goodness here with tuckman?

:cocktail