Anyone ever done a drive-off at the gas station??

With gas prices continuing to rise over $4.00 a gallon, it's become an "epidemic" in this area.

Feel like crying sometimes as I pump gas and watch the $ part going REALLY FAST and the gallons part going VERY SLOW, but just can't do something like that.

Prices on other retail and grocery items are already steadily going up and stealing just makes it go up more, and I also think about the employees and the hell they catch from the higher ups when they have drive-offs.

And I've heard about some places where the employee has to pick up the tab for someone driving off, or else be terminated from their job. I guess it's in the pre-employment forms they sign when they are hired.

We just had a volunteer firefighter in this area who left his job at the station in January and decided to take a company gas card with him as a parting gift and he was just caught this past week. He'd been filling up his personal vehicles for months before the theft was discovered.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone ever done a drive-off at the gas station??

Although I just set my personal record by 10 bucks yesterday for filling up my gas tank, I can see more people driving off from gas stations. Or even worse, people siphoning gas tanks from other vehicles.

I called to get a locking gas cap at a Kragen store for my truck a while ago, but was told they didn't have it for my type of truck and also if desperate enough could puncture your gas tank to get their gas anyway.

I can see people getting that desperate the way gas prices continue to rise.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

well because of this the gas stations will probably

have already put new cameras so if u try and do that

they will catch your license plate number and you are screwed wil be

reported by the police!!

We just had a volunteer firefighter in this area who left his job at the station in January and decided to take a company gas card with him as a parting gift and he was just caught this past week. He'd been filling up his personal vehicles for months before the theft was discovered.

Cant say I blame him but it is the tax payers again who pick up that bill......

I once witnessed a drive-off here in Greece, it wasnt violent or anything and I dont think It was cos of prices, just teenagers messing around. I couldnt stop laughing for ome reason, found it really funny, but the station owner was not impressed!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ego: stick around ....

we are heading to $5 gallon Nationally before the end of summer

Ya been to the grocery store lately? Holy shit ... I can eat lbs of
grapes on end and My GOD ... the price of that item lately is
a nice dent in the shopping budget

We've had 40 yrs to address a serious issue .. that serious issue
is now inching straight up the ol anus opening and the pain is
gonna get more intense in the months ahead

Never have done a drive off but I can tell things are changing when some gas stations in my town started making people pre-pay for gas.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

To answer the original question in the title of this thread:

Yes.

The Munchkin Man stands guilty as charged.

The year was 1968.

The Munchkin Man was a Senior in high school and living a life of sin.

The Munchkin Man told his mother that he needed to borrow the family car to go to the library and work on his term paper.

So she gave the Munchkin Man the keys to the family car.

The Munchkin Man immediately drove off and picked up two of his drinking buddies.

The library was the last place on their mind.

The Munchkin Man and his drinking buddies had other ideas.

One of them knew a place in another town about 20 miles away that would sell beer to anybody and not ask for your ID.

This was located "way out in the sticks" on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

Besides, one of the Munchkin Man's drinking buddies looked like he was about 21.

Instead, he was only 16.

He went in and got a case of Budweiser.

After consuming about 6 Buds each, the Munchkin Man noted that he was running low on gas.

So the Munchkin Man drove to a gas station and asked for a fill up.

By this time, the Munchkin Man was quite intoxicated.

So much so that the Munchkin Man drove off and forgot to pay the attendant.

The Munchkin Man forgot to pay.

Honest.

It wasn't deliberate.

It was only about 5 minutes after driving off that the Munchkin Man realized that he forgot to pay.

The Munchkin Man thought about driving back to pay for the gas.

Then the Munchkin Man got scared that the gas station had already sent the cops out to look for the Munchkin Man and his car.

The Munchkin Man's buddies agreed and told the Munchkin Man not to go back and try to pay for the gas.

And so the Munchkin Man took some back country roads back to his home town.

The Munchkin Man got home safely and was never caught.

The Munchkin Man was lucky.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

was that back in the days when you used to supply your Buddy George
Bush with cocaine?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Munchkin:

was that back in the days when you used to supply your Buddy George
Bush with cocaine?

If the Munchkin Man had the good fortune to have known George W. Bush back then, the Munchkin Man would probably now be blessed with a job in his administration.

Munchkin Man

Journeyman

EOG Master

Greetings:

To answer the original question in the title of this thread:

Yes.

The Munchkin Man stands guilty as charged.

The year was 1968.

The Munchkin Man was a Senior in high school and living a life of sin.

The Munchkin Man told his mother that he needed to borrow the family car to go to the library and work on his term paper.

So she gave the Munchkin Man the keys to the family car.

The Munchkin Man immediately drove off and picked up two of his drinking buddies.

The library was the last place on their mind.

The Munchkin Man and his drinking buddies had other ideas.

One of them knew a place in another town about 20 miles away that would sell beer to anybody and not ask for your ID.

This was located "way out in the sticks" on Virginia's Eastern Shore.

Besides, one of the Munchkin Man's drinking buddies looked like he was about 21.

Instead, he was only 16.

He went in and got a case of Budweiser.

After consuming about 6 Buds each, the Munchkin Man noted that he was running low on gas.

So the Munchkin Man drove to a gas station and asked for a fill up.

By this time, the Munchkin Man was quite intoxicated.

So much so that the Munchkin Man drove off and forgot to pay the attendant.

The Munchkin Man forgot to pay.

Honest.

It wasn't deliberate.

It was only about 5 minutes after driving off that the Munchkin Man realized that he forgot to pay.

The Munchkin Man thought about driving back to pay for the gas.

Then the Munchkin Man got scared that the gas station had already sent the cops out to look for the Munchkin Man and his car.

The Munchkin Man's buddies agreed and told the Munchkin Man not to go back and try to pay for the gas.

And so the Munchkin Man took some back country roads back to his home town.

The Munchkin Man got home safely and was never caught.

The Munchkin Man was lucky.

Munchkin Man

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :cool:

Auntie GWB appears to omit any mention of Obama's drug history as discussed in his book.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin: You did have a job with Bush ... sorry it didnt work out!!

FEMA Director Munchkin Man as Baghdad Bob
"There are no unfed Americans in Astrodome. Never!"
"My feelings - as usual - we will take care of them all"
"Our initial assessment is that they will all be OK"
"I blame CNN - they are marketing for the looters!"
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of MREs."
"They're coming to surrender or be tucked away in the dome."
"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"
"Be assured. Orleans is safe, protected"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Identity:

Obama came out admitted he did Cocaine back when he was in college ...

Bush did cocaine and went AWOL while Kerry was earning medals in Vietnam

jeff - i dont think obama did cocaine.

Not that it matters anymore. It's as irrelevant to the thread as Auntie GWB' s Bush reference.

But for the record,

Effect of Obama's Candor Remains to Be Seen
Senator Admitted Trying Cocaine in a Memoir Written 11 Years Ago

[SIZE=-1]By Lois Romano
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 3, 2007; A01[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Effect of Obama's Candor Remains to Be Seen - washingtonpost.com

[/SIZE]

i stand corrected, my friend. but trying cocaine and abusing it are two very different things, jeff.

i stand corrected, my fried. but trying cocaine and abusing it are two very different things, jeff.

You can rationalize the degrees of usage anyway you want. I'm just pointing out that Auntie GWB has a very "selective" memory when it suits his purpose.

(As we try to decipher his purpose?)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really?

I said Obama admitted .... he tried COCAINE .... so what ... he fessed up
and was a Smart Thing to do

LETS SEE:

BUSH -- ARRESTED BY POLICE 3 TIMES
OBAMA --- NEVER ARRESTED BY POLICE

Bush went AWOL while in service .... Webb, Kerry, Cleland and
Latest GOP Bush clone McSame sure never did

VENTURA HIT IT RIGHT ON TARGET ABOUT BUSH AND CHENEY:

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Calls Out Dick Cheney

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted

I do not ever remember paying for gas when I was in high school.....

Also, we would do "beer runs". We would walk in a store grab as much beer as possible and run out. Not proud of it now, but it was a way of life back then.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

IMPOSSIBLE to do so here in CA where places make you pay FIRST to keep people from driving off w/o paying. That pump won't dispense one DROP Of Gas until you pay first and going to Nevada a lot - same thing

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Did one in Canada with two friends when I was 18 yrs old. Ended up spending 2 days in jail for it, one of those days was spent in the county. Called my dad from jail to explain and have him bail me out, he hung up on me . I shit you not the final tab on the meter was $17.76

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Did one in Canada with two friends when I was 18 yrs old. Ended up spending 2 days in jail for it, one of those days was spent in the county. Called my dad from jail to explain and have him bail me out, he hung up on me . I shit you not the final tab on the meter was $17.76

Good for him - I woulda done the same

I do not ever remember paying for gas when I was in high school.....

Also, we would do "beer runs". We would walk in a store grab as much beer as possible and run out. Not proud of it now, but it was a way of life back then.

That was called "wahooing" in my neck of the woods; of course, I just heard about it from others. . . .:+signs11-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Me too - Never stole another thing in my life

right - and if he bailed you out you probably woulda because you never woulda "learned your lesson". don't know if you have kids, or not, but if you do and they do this i sense you will do the SAME EXACT thing - as you should and i wish more parents would do this

that must have been some talk you had with Dad when you got home - or rather "listen" because i sense he did 99% of the talking and you kept your mouth shut so as not to anger him anymore and get the lecture over with ASAP

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Really?

I said Obama admitted .... he tried COCAINE .... so what ... he fessed up
and was a Smart Thing to do

LETS SEE:

BUSH -- ARRESTED BY POLICE 3 TIMES
OBAMA --- NEVER ARRESTED BY POLICE

Bush went AWOL while in service .... Webb, Kerry, Cleland and
Latest GOP Bush clone McSame sure never did

VENTURA HIT IT RIGHT ON TARGET ABOUT BUSH AND CHENEY:

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Calls Out Dick Cheney

Obama isnt running against Bush, i dont think..

roach23

Banned

If the Munchkin Man had the good fortune to have known George W. Bush back then, the Munchkin Man would probably now be blessed with a job in his administration.

Munchkin Man

You had the good fortune of knowing the Shrink back in the day, why aren't you blessed with a job in EOG's administration?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Texan:

Familiar with Victor Ashe and Jeff Gannon? Both have slept with Bush and both are called "Bulldog" by Bush:

Jeff Gannon, Bush?s pet shill ?reporter? is a gay prostitute and anti-gay propagandist

on his boyfriend Victor: <!-- macro Image people/victorashe.jpg "Victor Ashe" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image -->
Victor Ashe

?I?m also most appreciative of the Mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee for being here. I?ve known Mayor Ashe for years and years and years. And he has done a fabulous job of being a fine public servant in Knoxville. So, Victor, thank you for coming.?
~ George W. Bush, 2001-02-21, about the openly gay mayor of Knoxville,

Victor Ashe whom he used to live with and who visits often for sleepovers, and with whom he goes on vacations, without his wife Laura. Note the gushy, campy language.​
?I want to thank my old college classmate ? you used to call him Bulldog, we call him Victor ? the Mayor of Knoxville, Mayor Victor Ashe.?

~ George W. Bush, 2002-10-02, Van Hilleary for Governor Luncheon, Knoxville, Tennessee, 2002-10-08, Same nickname Jeff Gannon has. According to Senatorial candidate Ed McAteer, Bush and Ashe had a 3-way relationship involving bondage and sadism/masochism with an African American woman in Tennessee in 1984. They paid her $15,000 for the three encounters.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]"Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me"[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]-- President Bush, May 27, 2004[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]January 2004. Mr. Bush wandered over during Mr. [Scot] Reid's [senior strategist to Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin] chat with the Prime Minister. Mr. Reid introduced himself and shook hands with Mr. Bush.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The President chuckled. "Well, you got a pretty face," he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. "You got a pretty face," he said again. "You're a good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott anyway."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]-- President Bush in a coquettish bout of eye-batting homosexual diplomatic flirting January 16, 2004 The Globe and Mail[/FONT]

1. According to the Wayne Madsen report:
    • Bush had homosexual sex with various members of the TANG Texas Air National Guard Unit, nicknamed the Champagne Unit.
    • At the Delta Kappa Epsilon frat house, Bush became known as ?a jock sniffer?.
    flirting with men: <!-- macro Image people/brithume.jpg "Britt Hume" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image -->
    Britt Hume
    ?In all due respect, you?ve got a beautiful face and everything.?
    ~ George W. Bush to Brit Hume in a Fox news interview
  1. Why is Bush so hostile to the idea of gay marriage? Perhaps because until 1987, George W. Bush was gay. According to a group of 29 Yale classmates who comprise Gay Ivy Leaguers for Truth, Bush was ?known to be at least sexually experimental throughout his time in college.? One of Bush?s alleged former boyfriends, Anthony Berusca (class of ?70), told The Dallas Morning News that Bush was ?deeply conflicted about being gay, even somewhat self-hating.? Berusca is convinced that this conflict led to Bush?s drinking problems, but describes the President as a ?gentle, caring lover?. In 1976, the Bush family arranged for George to join Worthy Creations, a church group in El Paso that focuses on converting homosexuals through faith. A year later, Bush claimed to be straight, born again, and engaged to Laura Welch.
  2. At his Yale Fraternity, Delta Kappa Epsilon ΔΚΕ, as fraternity president, Bush was in charge of branding initiates by burning them on their bare behinds. According to the New York Times, 1967-11-08, the fraternity was charged with sadistic and obscene initiation procedures, involving applying a hot branding iron with the Greek letter delta Δ half an inch wide.
  3. Bush used to pour honey and salsa into rectums of his fellow fraternity brothers ? ?buttholes? as he called them. Think about that. Why honey? Why salsa? Kinky!
  1. .
  2. <!-- macro Image "people/bushcheerleader.jpg" "George Bush Cheerleader" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image --> <!-- macro Image "people/bushbooth.jpg" "George Bush in Telephone Booth" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image --> <!-- macro Image "people/bushandover.jpg" "George W. Bush at Andover" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image -->
    <!-- macro Image "people/bushindrag.jpg" "George Bush In Drag" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image --> <!-- macro Image "people/bushhorn.jpg" "George Bush cheerleading" --><!-- generated --> <!-- /generated by Image --> Yes, that?s W. in drag in the white dress. George W. Bush at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts was the head cheerleader. Drama club and cheerleading are where the gay boys hang out. Photos from the Phillips Academy Yearbook.

OK Doc, your politics are creeping into the main forum again.

Keep it in your pen huh?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

To quote and earlier Post by Texan:

<table id="post1216002" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-26-08, 05:29 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #32 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->texansfan<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1216002", true); </script>
EOG Senior Member

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1216002" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Anyone ever done a drive-off at the gas station??<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Obama smoked crack and received a bj by a male.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

JUST THOUGHT HE MIGHT LIKE TO GET "UP TO SPEED" ON A BJ BY
ANOTHER MALE

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

You had the good fortune of knowing the Shrink back in the day, why aren't you blessed with a job in EOG's administration?

It's a long story that is best left untold.

Let is suffice to say that the Munchkin Man regards the Shrink as a lifetime friend.

Munchkin Man

To quote and earlier Post by Texan:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1216002 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 05-26-08, 05:29 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" align=right> #32 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->texansfan<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1216002", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Senior Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1216002 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Anyone ever done a drive-off at the gas station??<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Obama smoked crack and received a bj by a male.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JUST THOUGHT HE MIGHT LIKE TO GET "UP TO SPEED" ON A BJ BY
ANOTHER MALE
I saw it Doc...

Let's keep all of it in the pen.

Ego: stick around ....

we are heading to $5 gallon Nationally before the end of summer

Ya been to the grocery store lately? Holy shit ... I can eat lbs of
grapes on end and My GOD ... the price of that item lately is
a nice dent in the shopping budget

We've had 40 yrs to address a serious issue .. that serious issue
is now inching straight up the ol anus opening and the pain is
gonna get more intense in the months ahead

Can't say I disagree with you Doc. $5 a gallon is on the way.

As far as groceries, I'm lucky to have 3 stores within a few blocks of each other, I get the ads from each and have been buying nothing but the sale-priced items unless it's a necessity like milk or bread for example that isn't on sale.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

In Calif., you pay first and then pump the gas. In New Jersey, they pump the gas for you.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

How many people who are now bitching about gas choose not to carpool? choose not to take public transportation.

I've never heard so much bitching about a solvable problem. Americans are way to used to everything being ultra convenient.

If you don't like $5 gas, take the train like I do. I can afford the gas and a car many times over, but both seem like stupid waste to me...

Sean