I am all F***ed UP

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: I am all F***ed UP

Nobody's asking the right questions:

1) If you hopped on a plane tomorrow and flew home, does pregnant girl have a way to track you?
2) Are you familiar w/ CR paternity laws?
3) What is the going rate for a "hit" in CR?

Whatever happened to what happens in CR, stays in CR

Fucking great advice here. WTF are you talking about? Have a kid then abandon the child? What's wrong with you guys? Don't do that kind of shit. That is complete Jerry Springer material and not cool. And suggesting murder (whether joking or not) is pretty dumb on a public forum.

Enfuego, I respect what you said complelty,yes make horrible mistakes, admit them and then see what happens. Sportsgirl, you married? Every in this situation
Been married, yes. In this situation, no. I feel for you, I really do, but you might also in the thick of this want to assess your relationship with your wife, be certain of your feelings before you tell her about all this, because something isn't right if you would dispect her and your relationship this way.

Fucking great advice here. WTF are you talking about? Have a kid then abandon the child? What's wrong with you guys? Don't do that kind of shit. That is complete Jerry Springer material and not cool. And suggesting murder (whether joking or not) is pretty dumb on a public forum.

I'm the kinda guy that doesn't believe your story.
Now tell me what kinda great guy you are again?

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

First, may I say this is one of the best first posts I've ever read - ever.

Second, you're gonna have to come clean with the wife, find out if this child is yours and, if so, try and find something within you that prompts you to do the right thing. Dig deep.
SG smart I'd go with what she said.. Best of Luck Dude We all make mistakes. Do what youi can live with...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Here's my question:

Why do paid posters make ghosts and then make up dramatic stories on gambling forums to get hits all day long from bored people who don't really gamble?

WVU

EOG Master

Here's my question:

Why do paid posters make ghosts and then make up dramatic stories on gambling forums to get hits all day long from bored people who don't really gamble?

If you are going to accuse, please name the poster so you don't tar everyone with the same brush.
:+excited-

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

That would be me Sportsgirl.

I'm not sure who the paid poster is. I wasn't accusing a particular person. But you guys don't actually believe this crap, do you?

WVU

EOG Master

That would be me Sportsgirl.

I'm not sure who the paid poster is. I wasn't accusing a particular person. But you guys don't actually believe this crap, do you?

No I do not believe it, but I still read it like everyone else.
:pop:

If is true I dont see why you would be on here asking for advice! Its pretty fucking easy ask the the CR girl what she wants to do about it and help her out on whatever she decides she wants to do. Secondly go home and tell your wife what happened and what the you and Cr girl decided to do. Take it from there and act accordingly. Its pretty cut and dry.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Yup. I got down early to Madcap and had to start chasin'. But I just had a horrible week of capping anyway.

I saw you hit that big WNBA dog. Nice!:cheers

buddahkahn

EOG Member

Hey Fellas & Ladies,
This doesn't have to be "fake" A LOT of this stuff goes on in CR, cut the kid a break, maybe he is desperate for advice and has no where to go. This story never changes, i has ben happening for years

Blondie

EOG Master

Another thought....

If you were a regular poster and this actually did happen to you. Would YOU post this under your regular username???

Swede and Sportsgirl, let me assure you that I know women. I read Cosmo and listen to S. Mclachlan and all that jazz. Why? Because that's the shit she reads and listens to. I try to get one step ahead of her so I'm playing the game before she even puts on her uniform. I've learned a thing or two over the last 10 years.

I've learned what I can and can't say (that fucking glare is a dead giveaway) and I know when enough is enough. There's times in life where you just have to jump on the grenade and take one for the team. I've taken a lot of grenades in my day.

This my friend is what we call a pussy!

:+clueless

I always thought a pussy would decide to run from the situation and only care about themself.

Whether the original poster's story happened or not, it seems enfuego had a similar situation, minus the child. He has a conscience, and decided to tell his wife to be about what happened. Far from a pussy. A pussy would cheat on his wife and not tell her about it.

:cheers Enfuego. We live, we learn.

:+clueless

I always thought a pussy would decide to run from the situation and only care about themself.

Whether the original poster's story happened or not, it seems enfuego had a similar situation, minus the child. He has a conscience, and decided to tell his wife to be about what happened. Far from a pussy. A pussy would cheat on his wife and not tell her about it.

:cheers Enfuego. We live, we learn.

Hello? did you not see what I quoted? thats all I was speaking of sir. Thought it was pretty obvious.....

If is true I dont see why you would be on here asking for advice! Its pretty fucking easy ask the the CR girl what she wants to do about it and help her out on whatever she decides she wants to do. Secondly go home and tell your wife what happened and what the you and Cr girl decided to do. Take it from there and act accordingly. Its pretty cut and dry.

These were my thoughts!

NowshesmyRuca,

Sorry man. It was clear after reading it again. I originally took it as you calling enfuego a pussy but I see you were just talking about the quote.

Good advice above too.

:thumbsup

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Call me what you want partner and even call me whipped if you want. Some things you just have to do as a married guy. Some times in order to gamble, play poker and watch sports you have to do certain things and I'll jump on the grenade in order to do what I want to do. Plus, my wife is pretty good looking and I want to jump in the sack every now and then so you have to prep the playing field before you actually take the field if you know what I mean.