I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

These two teams will compete weekly against one another on EOG in either College Football or the NFL....

There needs to be at least 5 and no more than 6 per team...

There will be a nice prize awarded to the WINING team...

Who would make good captains in your opinion?

Re: I need help2 posters willing to be captains of 2 sports betting teams for EOG

Re: I need help2 posters willing to be captains of 2 sports betting teams for EOG

OH man that sounds like fun. I can do football! :houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

I'd love to take part thus if needed to be a Captain.......

Re: I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

Thanks winky..

anyone else...:pop:

It would be interesting if it was girls against the boys now wouldn't it.:+waving-5

I would be willing to be a captain.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Captain Frog. I tried Pope Frog and got denied. What's the prize?

OF...:pop:

I'll play on frogs lily pad ... bring it

Journeyman

EOG Master

Have a team of hardcore EOGers and the outsiders who post here and elsewhere have a capt.

Winky can run one ship and someone like Skinsraj or dsethi take the other ship...and WVU can tell both sides they can't win, with his bonus whoring pom poms.

munson15

I want winners...

I've been a high school football captain, an intramural basketball captain, a Ryder Cup captain at our club, and am a captain of industry, so I'd give it a shot if you need, Shrink!::LMAO::

mofome

Banned

All foots? should be interesting.

Winky is not captain material, unless it's in a girlie thread

rjt721

EOG Master

Could care less about being a captain or not, but I'd be interested in being on one of the teams.

Winky, munson or Gambling Mike seem like great captains. :thumbsup

I believe the WINNING team would be very impressed with the PRIZE....

But let's say hypothetically speaking, we got one of our sports books to pony up 10k, then if 5 people were on each team, the winning side would have 2k per player more than they had before the contest...

But first things first...

Can we decide on the captains?

Each captain will get to PICK A POSTER and take turns until 10 are selected...

Therefore, these 2 captains are kind of important, IMHO...:pop:

mofome

Banned

do the captains play?

I believe the WINNING team would be very impressed with the PRIZE....

But let's say hypothetically speaking, we got one of our sports books to pony up 10k, then if 5 people were on each team, the winning side would have 2k per player more than they had before the contest...

But first things first...

Can we decide on the captains?

Each captain will get to PICK A POSTER and take turns until 10 are selected...

Therefore, these 2 captains are kind of important, IMHO...:pop:
Great idea. If I only can pick two captains, I say Winky and munson. Good respected posters that add a lot.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well there are some who have a better idea of who has talent than others...experienced posters should be considered for that reason.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know when I am watching ancient Star Trek shows, I often think that I am the captian, and royalfan is like a alien I always conquer. Mr. Spock and I own the aliens. I am like Captain Kirk. I kick ass and take names. And if people don't like it, well too bad for them. I am like Jim

OF...:smokesmal

I'd nominate junkman and munson

panther

EOG Dedicated

I would be willing to do it if you want me to shrink

mofome

Banned

tons of good choices.

panth
junk
wink
munson
mike
k-one
ttt

lets get rolling. can we set up lines at matchbook so the rest of us can make dough on these guys?

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

trytrytry should be a captain

tons of good choices.

panth
junk
wink
munson
mike
k-one
ttt

lets get rolling. can we set up lines at matchbook so the rest of us can make dough on these guys?

can't go wrong with these guys.

Panther,

everyone is more than welcomed to participate until the teams are chosen...

I just wonder how long it will take for YOU GUYS OR DOLLS to select 2 captains? :+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Run A poll. Posters select captains. For both home and away teams.

OF...:cheers

mofome

Banned

watch the pm boxes, frog will be spamming to get on a team. be careful.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders why don't u sponsor your own team with old TFZ guys?

mofome

Banned

why only 2 teams?

oij213490

mofome

Banned

we could break these teams up in different ways.

20 somethings
50 somethings
shrink somethings
tfz guys

lots of ways to go.

91023i2ndw;l

tons of good choices.

panth
junk
wink
munson
mike
k-one
ttt

Sounds good - I can get it set up if people are interested. I'm sure raycabino would like to get some more action going there.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Last time I checked I was poster of the week b2b on the exlusive J man ranked list. I more than showed my leadership abilities during the award ceremony.

Captain Frog, vote for me!

OF...:cheers:party

Journeyman

EOG Master

Are EOG employees/mods allowed in?