I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

we could break these teams up in different ways.

20 somethings
50 somethings
shrink somethings
tfz guys

lots of ways to go.

91023i2ndw;l

Gay idea.

OF...91023i2ndw;l

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Re: I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...

Boys vrs the girls.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

OF captain 1

Trytrytry captain 2

Lets do this!

20 somethings
50 somethings
shrink somethings
tfz guys

lots of ways to go.

91023i2ndw;l

HMMMM so where would I fit in then? :+clueless

Boys vrs the girls.

See I am not the only one with this idea! 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Thread title says, two posters for two teams, keep up I can't always comeback for you.

OF...:cheers

yes, i am a man who wants change. I understand what the original post said, thats why i asked a question and made a suggestion. I am the #2 poster of the week, the heat is on Frogger.

oij213490

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Run a poll, who would make the best captains for a team challenge. Until Sun night. Top two, get to oppose each other.

OF...:party

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

yes, i am a man who wants change. I understand what the original post said, thats why i asked a question and made a suggestion. I am the #2 poster of the week, the heat is on Frogger.

oij213490

With suggestions like that you may drop out of the bottom 5. Two teams is plenty.

OF...oij213490

20 somethings
50 somethings
shrink somethings
tfz guys

lots of ways to go.

91023i2ndw;l

50 somethings
:party

munson15

I want winners...

I'll put my EOG rookie of the year award up against your poster of the week, Frog.:LMAO JK, a vote is probably the best way to decide since Shrink may not want to bruise any egos.:cheers

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

what about stiffs vs. the ones who got stiffed

The two guys that want to be captains that have the most posts would be another way to go. Not someone that's begging but someone that volunteered.

The two guys that want to be captains that have the most posts would be another way to go. Not someone that's begging but someone that volunteered.

Good Idea Raiders. :pop:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Sort of like picking teams for kickball! You want some left footed kickers and right footed kickers

Raiders you are always posting and starting threads why not be the captain of all the teams?

:hangt

:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

We can overlook your 2 1/2 months of solid begging/asskissing. In fact it was almost forgotten.

OF...oij213490

Run a poll, who would make the best captains for a team challenge. Until Sun night. Top two, get to oppose each other.

OF...:party

This actually sounds too reasonable for us...:blink:

Raiders you are always posting and starting threads why not be the captain of all the teams?

:hangt

:LMAO
Then I couldn't lose. Kind of like this idea.

If Frog and I were captains, there would be blood. No EOG employee should be captain. Only on the team if chosen.

mofome

Banned

raiders could tell us he likes sandwiches and frog would turn that into some sort of link to al-qaeda. things are out of hand.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This actually sounds too reasonable for us...:blink:

I think it would give the top two vote getters a chance to prove themselves in front of people who wanted to see them do just that. No one unfairly bypassed, no politics, no hurt feelings. What's the most nominees you could put on a poll?

OF... :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

bottom line.....

will this thing happen?

Good point hate to see it up like a royalbluff neverending challenge.

OF...:pop:

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Fortunately, I don't have the patience for that...

Going to eat now...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

I think it would give the top two vote getters a chance to prove themselves in front of people who wanted to see them do just that. No one unfairly bypassed, no politics, no hurt feelings. What's the most nominees you could put on a poll?

OF... :cheers

Popularity contests rarely translate into leadership or experience. I say a two week in house capping contest with very basic rules would be the most reasonable way to pick captains. I agree short term stats are basically meaningless but that even gives a chump like PO69 a shot at being a team captian

I would obviously not be picked on either team, so as an innocent bystander, I'm going with TryTryTry as captain to bring some integrity to the fight.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Popularity contests rarely translate into leadership or experience. I say a two week in house capping contest with very basic rules would be the most reasonable way to pick captains. I agree short term stats are basically meaningless but that even gives a chump like PO69 a shot at being a team captian

You may be right here. But one thing you do know is many of the posters really will vote for who they want to see do this. Watching someone who was there just because they were popular would not work. But it could end up POS69 vs. Identity. Still, democratic as we can get.

J

joeybagadonuts

Raiders,

I'll play on the TFZ team under one condition, when we wipe the floor with these squares, OF is GONE from this site. He actually annoys me more than Pat McMullet and Journeyscam combined. THat is saying a shit-ton. GL with the contest men, and let me know if I am called to duty.

Raiders,

I'll play on the TFZ team under one condition, when we wipe the floor with these squares, OF is GONE from this site. He actually annoys me more than Pat McMullet and Journeyscam combined. THat is saying a shit-ton. GL with the contest men, and let me know if I am called to duty.
Boy, would I love to do this.................Lot's of good cappers out there. Imo there should be 4 teams..............Hell of a TFZ team. Joey, TN, micelli, DickyW, Judge and others here to choose from

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Raiders,

Vote for me then, joey12345. Awesome, can't wait for you to shit ton yourself.

They might get a +1 game handicap for you.

OF...:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy, would I love to do this.................Lot's of good cappers out there. Imo there should be 4 teams..............Hell of a TFZ team. Joey, TN, micelli, DickyW, Judge and others here to choose from

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1393149 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-05-08, 02:39 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1393149", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG FOUNDER

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1393149 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> I need help: 2 posters willing to be captains of two sports betting teams for EOG...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->These two teams will compete weekly against one another on EOG in either College Football or the NFL....

There needs to be at least 5 and no more than 6 per team...

There will be a nice prize awarded to the WINING team...

Who would make good captains in your opinion?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Don't be a royalbluff and dink around with the rules until everyone loses interest. Two captains, six guys per team. How hard is that?

2 Regular teams, Frog Team and TFZ team.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

sounds like alot of fun, would certainly like to be on one of the teams...