J-Man ? ( J-tout-man ?)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: J-Man ? ( J-tout-man ?)

I understand your points...

i dont brag about it, it all happened, it's the facts same as me owing him 6K at one point, 4K now, the debt has been chopped down some as he has been paid back some of it.

i lost the Rx job where i was paid very well at the same time that happened..until i am back to making that amount it will continue to be a slow pay...things should turn around faster now....the economy has also factored in, all around.

that's my final answer for now.

Let's see....you blame the economy for winning 40 large and can't pay Terry what you owe...You must be a CEO of a major firm...you go broke for the whole year and get a bonus at the end of the year...slow pay when you make 40,000 from others? Give me a fuking break, I am not believeing this horseshit...just pay the man his money and stop the drama..

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let's see....you blame the economy for winning 40 large and can't pay Terry what you owe...You must be a CEO of a major firm...you go broke for the whole year and get a bonus at the end of the year...slow pay when you make 40,000 from others? Give me a fuking break, I am not believeing this horseshit...just pay the man his money and stop the drama..

What don't you believe now?

Not everyones hiding out in CR booking...

The economy has gone to shit here, you can make 100K a year here and still be barely making it (like me) throw in losing a job that you were netting 33K at and that hurts. simple math.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

What would have happened if you didn't win the 40 large?

I haven't worked for over a year, so I am not hiding out and I file my taxes every year...but it seems you are the one hiding out from a debt...

You win 40, you owe 7 dimes...simple math says no problem...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I haven't worked for over a year, so I am not hiding out and I file my taxes every year...but it seems you are the one hiding out from a debt...

Yeah sure .2938u4ji23

Why do you keep exaggerating? now it's 7 dimes? last week you said none of the debt has been paid and hasn't in 18 months, which is also B.S.

STFU. I'm done talking to you about it...I answered you honestly, meanwhile you keep exaggerating.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You're asking me about my personal finances everyday, like I have to explain it to you....done.

fucking bookie acting like God, hilarious. :hangt

Journeyman

EOG Master

have a nice life I'm done chatting about it with you, Mr Perfect.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1936455 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1936455"><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">02-04-09, 03:23 PM </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>Remove user from ignore list
Viejo Dinosaur </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because Viejo Dinosaur is on your ignore list.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I am not a bookie and you are the one touting your past experiences in the gambling forum...just pay Terry his money like a man since you claim you have the money...whatever the amount is, just pay and stop acting the fool....good luck in the upcoming baseball season, and now I am done, unless you want to attack me again and dodge the fact that you lost and will not pay the full amount....

J

joeybagadonuts

This is a perfect example of why Jscam is a HORRIBLE employee. He lies constantly, makes up excuses, and talks down to people. The guy is a stiff and a tout. What a toxic combo. Jscam please tell us again how you made $40k betting and couldn't pay your 6k debt. This is getting too funny.

Oh, btw, did you pay your taxes on that $. Not smart comign on a public forum and talking about winning that kind of $, unless you paid taxes on it, Mikey.

J

joeybagadonuts

What don't you believe now?

Not everyones hiding out in CR booking...

The economy has gone to shit here, you can make 100K a year here and still be barely making it (like me) throw in losing a job that you were netting 33K at and that hurts. simple math.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

100k in maryland is a lot of $, scammer. You don't live in NY or CA where it's hard to live off $100k. You might be the biggest story teller to ever grace the forums. Too funny.

Forget the haters Jman. They only wish they had a sweet deal lined up like you do. Why sweat them at all? It's not as if they would be the ones paying for the picks anyway. In fact, it is VERY likely that few from here will be customers. It's just not where Doc's focus would (or should) be anyway.

I love that you know your place. Like you, I am a football/baseball guy. Screw that hoops stuff. I try, don't get me wrong. I just hate that every game comes down to the last minute and very often the last shot that gets thrown up.

Anyway, best of luck. I think you only get ONE season (assuming next year's NFL) to tout, but I hope you do well enough to stay on till baseball 2010.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Forget the haters Jman. They only wish they had a sweet deal lined up like you do. Why sweat them at all? It's not as if they would be the ones paying for the picks anyway. In fact, it is VERY likely that few from here will be customers. It's just not where Doc's focus would (or should) be anyway.

I love that you know your place. Like you, I am a football/baseball guy. Screw that hoops stuff. I try, don't get me wrong. I just hate that every game comes down to the last minute and very often the last shot that gets thrown up.

Anyway, best of luck. I think you only get ONE season (assuming next year's NFL) to tout, but I hope you do well enough to stay on till baseball 2010.

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup 4 start post

J, so will your plays be posted here, at least a verified record?

I'm interested to see how you do.

If you tank, look the hell out......I would almost think it wouldn't be worth it

Journeyman

EOG Master

I have a brand new forum starting...unrelated to this kind of forum....should be interesting.

J

joeybagadonuts

that probably cost more than 6k huh?:pop:2938u4ji23

This POS claims to have all kinds of businesses and makes a $100k a year, but he can't pay his 6k debt, sounds like a solid employee would love to have a proven scammer, stiff, and liar on my staff!
:hangt

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

This POS claims to have all kinds of businesses and makes a $100k a year, but he can't pay his 6k debt, sounds like a solid employee would love to have a proven scammer, stiff, and liar on my staff!

he's a documented worthless piece of shit, that's for sure...hopefully he fails miserably

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The timing could not be worse. You think touts are immune to this recession? Gambling is falling off dramatically. People don't have the extra income, or the money any longer. You are going to see a necessity based society much sooner than later. The pool of people that gamble and have the extra funds to buy picks is almost empty. And the competition is enormous. And to put it bluntly, how is J Man better qualified than anyone else? Because he says so? He won an online contest? I would not be surprised if Doc's itself closes up shop. Then what?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

The simple short answer is working capital....You'd really need a couple hundred thousand dollars set aside to do it as a pro....and when you weigh that lifestyle against other options you have, its just not worth it...that's how I see it anyway.

To be a pro you need a lot more $ than almost every tout has to play with on his own, of course most suck anyway so that wouldn't matter.

I would drastically beg to differ. I started doing this with 10 grand to my name nine years ago. The rest is history. If you are really the best baseball capper around and the best NFL capper around as you say, you don't need much to make a great life for yourself, and certainly would be able to pay Terry.

J

joeybagadonuts

I would drastically beg to differ. I started doing this with 10 grand to my name nine years ago. The rest is history. If you are really the best baseball capper around and the best NFL capper around as you say, you don't need much to make a great life for yourself, and certainly would be able to pay Terry.

Exactly. The best baseball or football capper out there could surely make a fortune betting their own picks. Glad so many others are starting to see through the illusion of his persona.

I'm still waiting for the day he be busts out at docs and starts trying to sell flyers again.