J-Man ? ( J-tout-man ?)

Your thoughts on "going tout" !

Did you ever think this day would come ?

You seemed to be critical enough of touts, over the years, Dsethi, for sure !

I honestly don't know how I would handle it, if I won a contest, where becoming a tout was the grand prize, esp. if it meant making 100k (potentially) for doing it.

You have some good history of posting winning plays ( I think), are well known, controversial....might be a good fit, certainly a name.... instead of some little known poster.

How do you feel about it ?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: J-Man ? ( J-tout-man ?)

The only reason I was so critical of Dsethi, I felt he was at best a coin flipper, totally unproven ...and his CBB system was fundamentally flawed , nobody wanted to hear it last summer....and to think he could turn around and sell baseball picks (that was even a bigger joke)

I said he would fail miserably at baseball, he had no business at all trying to sell baseball picks to others on the forum.

How do I feel about it? I know which sports I can post winning plays in football and baseball in particular... I don't pretend to be an NBA guy or a Hockey guy , as much as I love NBA I know I cannot post winners in the NBA.

Now the NFL or MLB those two sports , I don't think there's anyone better.

What are the odds the same person wins a 153 man NFL contest and a 53 man NFL contest in a two yr period?

I think that Doc's should be relatively pleased that you won, J.... they get a known guy, albeit with some skidmarks, but well-known, that has to better than some nobody winning it ! You are marketable, even if you have some haters. The only better result, for Doc's.... I can think of , would be the squeaky clean Try3, not even sure he'd be more marketable.

Win,win for all....and you can pay Terry, sooner, I'd assume.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nobody better? Bold statement. Wish you the best Journey, but clipping stale lines not the same as giving plays with real time lines. That would be my concern in your spot. Contest not equal to real world, although winning that was a hell of an accomplishment as everyone was playing with the same rules.

royalfan;1935356[COLOR=Red said:
]Nobody better? [/COLOR]Bold statement. Wish you the best Journey, but clipping stale lines not the same as giving plays with real time lines. That would be my concern in your spot. Contest not equal to real world, although winning that was a hell of an accomplishment as everyone was playing with the same rules.

marketing wise, yeah, good result, IMO. A big name poster anyways.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nobody better? Bold statement. Wish you the best Journey, but clipping stale lines not the same as giving plays with real time lines. That would be my concern in your spot. Contest not equal to real world, although winning that was a hell of an accomplishment as everyone was playing with the same rules.

It worked both ways.... and I rarely took a stale line anyway, in fact in the playoffs it worked against, having to wait only hurt, a few times I even went against the the tide.

Two yrs ago at the Rx when I won the 53 man, I picked first the entire contest, the lines were posted Thur and my picks were first ones in the thread, the lines and my selections were made the same day.

The stale lines theory was out the window in the playoffs...the Hilton lines come out much earlier.

no debate there

That's the way I look at it RF.... I haven't reviewed the entrants, and won't.

If I'm Doc's.... I think Trytrytry would be best result, J-Man will certainly suffice.

Either one could be made to look very good ( legitimately), with prior picks records.... way betterer than some unknown winning it.

Great result, not because J is such an honorable guy, but because he is well known, different criteria.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You're getting there, with the toutenese !

better have a good season.

I don't change Doug, I didn't 'act' different when I was a mod, a poster or anything else.

If another poster doesn't like what I have to say I don't care....I have posted many more winners than losers on these forums, you don't have to like me to realize that.

I have no problem with you, J, I'm busting on you a bit with the tout stuff.... pay off Terry, you'll be Golden !

I never heard a decent reason, for your stalling, and I'm not exactly Terry's best buddy, either !

Pay the guy, you will gain a lot of respect, for doing it.

Pay it, or dispute the rules...think that's been done, already.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ANYBODY CAN PICK WINNERS IN A FOOTBALL CONTEST CASE AND POINT I HAD A WINNING RECORD AT (FREAKS FORUM) BADMANS CONTEST THIS YEAR:LMAO HALF MY PICKS WERE JUST FLIP A COIN.AND GUESS WHAT I DONT THINK I PLAYED ONE OF MY PICKS IN ANY WEEK WITH MY BOOKIE.THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PICKING WINNERS FOR FUN IN A CONTEST THAN PICKING WINNERS WHEN YOU ARE DOWN 2 DIMES GOING INTO SUNDAY AND YOU NEED A WINNER UNDER PRESSURE THATS WHEN IT GETS REALLY TOUGH.

WHEN A GUY SAYS I HAVE A GREAT RECORD IN CONTESTS THAT MEANS HE SUCKS WHEN PLAYING FOR REAL MONEY. JOURNEYMAN HOW DO YOU DO WHEN MONEY IS ON THE LINE I GUESS WE KNOW THAT ANSWER -6 DIMES.TOUTS ARE CON MEN THEY GET DESPERATE PEOPLE TO BUY INTO THEM KNOWING SOMETHING YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE STATS IN THE WORLD BUT NOBODY CAN CONTROL THE HUMAN ELEMENT CASE AND POINT SUNDAY WHO PREDICTS A 100 YARD INTERCEPTION.

IF A GUY SAYS I AM A GREAT CONTEST PICKER THIS MEANS HE SUCKS FOR REAL MONEY OTHERWISE HE WOULD BE PLAYIONG HIS OWN GAMES AND MAKING MONEY WITHOUT BEGGING GUYS TO BUY HIS SERVICE.CONTEST PICKS MEAN NOTHING TO ME BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BIG DEAL ITS A CONTEST.I WANT GUYS WHO WIN REAL MONEY NOT USED CAR SALESMAN THAT TALK A GOOD GAME.

I WON CONTESTS THIS MAKES ME A TOUT :LMAO:LMAO OH MAN YOU CANT MAKE THESE THINGS UP. WWW.FREAKSFORUM.COM LOOK UP BADMANS CONTEST AND YOU WILL SEE I ALSO HAD A WINNING SEASON :LMAO I WISH I COULD TELL THAT TO MY BOOKIE BECAUSE I SURE DIDNT FEEL LIKE I MADE A LOT OF MONEY 2348ji23e

Why would he gain respect.....it will take a while, but I don't think he will ever pay.

Respect would have been paying the debt or working out a $20 payment plan or something 18 months ago.

What comes around goes around.....
I have no problem with you, J, I'm busting on you a bit with the tout stuff.... pay off Terry, you'll be Golden !

I never heard a decent reason, for your stalling, and I'm not exactly Terry's best buddy, either !

Pay the guy, you will gain a lot of respect, for doing it.

Pay it, or dispute the rules...think that's been done, already.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Is Docs gonna care when the best baseball guy gives up in April when he his a down streak?

http://forums.eog.com/baseball-betting/journeyman-baseball-130607.html

the year before no posted plays.

So when did this greatness occur that I missed?

I'm not going to hash this BS out with you man...ask poster Benny what he thinks ask the poster Bad Co about my baseball selections two yrs ago 22 straight winning days, at one point he blamed me for his heart trouble over booking my baseball plays (his words) ...

I'm not wasting my time and energy going over this with you daily....I don't care what you think about it.

Also from here on I won't even talk about the Docs thing on these forums, I can't see any customers coming from these forums anyway .

TTP you act like a different person on the PMs than just try and start shit on the open forum, it's not worth.

Whatever, I'm done talking about it, I won't even use the Jman name with them.

:+waving-5

Timetopay

EOG Master

not acting different.

because i point out reality dont mean i dont like ya.

when my kid comes home and says he did good in school and i look and he has a c- on a test I got to point it out.

still like the little bastad though :houra

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Jman is a perfet employee for DOCS......also for the forum......

J man will give many detials and insights to this world of touts....there will be good threads on this.....

We are often down on touts for obvious reasons... Jman will be in a postion to get paid for picks and will honestly work hard to handicap and give winners....we might learn how many people actually sign up for services, how lucrative it is, how brutal it can be.

nothing against the other top 5 finishers but this was a great result.

Journeyman

EOG Master

J man will give many detials and insights to this world of touts....there will be good threads on this.....

We are often down on touts for obvious reasons... Jman will be in a postion to get paid for picks and will honestly work hard to handicap and give winners....we might learn how many people actually sign up for services, how lucrative it is, how brutal it can be.

maybe I would have shared the experience, but the dicks like TTP who have no clue just ruin it... like he does over and over, he's just here to throw a bag of shit at people and than laugh like a 6 yr old ...

I won't even use the Jman name with them if I decide to do it at all.

Timetopay

EOG Master

jackass i made one post in the thread and it was looking up your baseball record.

you already that sensitive as a tout that people cant bring up your record.

I aint been around for 10 years and wanted to know where you did so good at baseball.

my god are you sensitive

Journeyman

EOG Master

jackass i made one post in the thread and it was looking up your baseball record.

you already that sensitive as a tout that people cant bring up your record.

I aint been around for 10 years and wanted to know where you did so good at baseball.

my god are you sensitive

Nah, I just know what matters and what doesn't, buh bye Girl Scout
:+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks my friend for the kind words, I'll keep you posted 12io4j2w90

It's these respectful posters like Try3, Jagermeister, Benny, Doug,Tom Brady WHO ACTUALLY gamble and have paid attention to me for yrs that matter to me , not the TTPs.

thread over :)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Agree TTT....JMAN will probably enjoy it, but the question is will he pay Terry his money before he goes to work? JMAN constantly sidesteps the question...Being a tout and a stiff does not work, and it will always come up...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Agree TTT....JMAN will probably enjoy it, but the question is will he pay Terry his money before he goes to work? JMAN constantly sidesteps the question...Being a tout and a stiff does not work, and it will always come up...

You will never know if I enjoyed it or not.

Are you now trying to say touts are honorable people? Most touts would steal from the TTP selling his daughters Girl Scout cookies ....that's a funny one VD, touts are honorable?

Maybe 4% are honorable and are actually worth anything.:+waving-5

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JOURNEYMAN I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN YOU SOUND.SURE TOM BRADY,TOM BRADY,TRY3,JAIGERMEISTER LOVED YOUR PICKS WHEN THEY WERE FREE.GO ASK THEM TO PAY YOU A DIME OR MORE FOR YOUR SERVICE AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE YOU :LMAO

TELL ME JOURNEYMAN WHAT YOUR GOING TO TELL US THAT WE CANT ALREADY GET FROM THESE HANDICAPPERS AND THERE INFORMATION IS FREE.ALL I NEED IS STATS THEN I WILL DECIDE WHO I AM GOING TO BET I DONT NEED TO PAY FOR INFORMATION.

WWW.SPORTSWIREONLINE.COM THERE YOU GO BOYS LISTEN TO THE RADIO SHOW AND DECIDE WHAT YOU LIKE.

I BET A NICKLE A GAME IF I PAY A TOUT I AM ALREADY 4 BETS BEHIND THE 8 BALL TRY AND MAKE UP THAT LOST MONEY :finger004

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

who the fuck cares!

the dude won the contest.

now hes a tout.

i wish him well.

i think he will do well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

JMAN, I actually agree that you will do well and enjoy what you will do at DOCS..

My only fight with you is that you refuse to pay Terry the money you owe him...will you pay him? Your boss seems to think so...

Honorable individuals can only be judged by their actions towards others...

TidePride

EOG Addicted

Baseball, nobody better.

Football , I'm up there.

1st off congratulations. 2nd confidence in your abilities has alot to do with winning and being successful. I love the attitudeand approach. Best of luck and i look fwd to following your sucessful journey.

tp

Jman, this comes out time and time again with touts...if you can pick winners so well, then why not just pick yourself to millionaire status?

NEver understood if someone is so good at picking plays, why not just pick them and collect and don't worry about alll the other BS

Journeyman

EOG Master

1st off congratulations. 2nd confidence in your abilities has alot to do with winning and being successful. I love the attitudeand approach. Best of luck and i look fwd to following your sucessful journey.

tp

Thanks Tide!

You were a very tough competitor as well...I appreciate that coming from you man. :thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman, this comes out time and time again with touts...if you can pick winners so well, then why not just pick yourself to millionaire status?

NEver understood if someone is so good at picking plays, why not just pick them and collect and don't worry about alll the other BS

The simple short answer is working capital....You'd really need a couple hundred thousand dollars set aside to do it as a pro....and when you weigh that lifestyle against other options you have, its just not worth it...that's how I see it anyway.

To be a pro you need a lot more $ than almost every tout has to play with on his own, of course most suck anyway so that wouldn't matter.
:hangt

fair enough, go get'em
The simple short answer is working capital....You'd really need a couple hundred thousand dollars set aside to do it as a pro....and when you weigh that lifestyle against other options you have, its just not worth it...that's how I see it anyway.

To be a pro you need a lot more $ than almost every tout has to play with on his own, of course most suck anyway so that wouldn't matter.
:hangt

Journeyman

EOG Master

Guess nobody was better while you were busy losing 7k to TT.

Cant make this stuff up. :LMAO

yeah throw on an extra dime for effect .

losing that in four days had nothing to do with how much money I made THAT ENTIRE SUMMER on baseball or me winning the BetJamaica NFL contest and then winning another large amount before cashing out...that was my best yr ever gambling, just ask Bad Co and BetJamiaca +40K there.

tell Bad Co hello :finger004

You couldn't even keep a paid posting job over at TFZ :doh1 oh wait that's right, you just come to the forums for enteertainment, funny how you had your hand out for the roll of quarters TFZ threw at you, LMAO.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by bigbet12345
J, you brag about making that kinda money, then why not pay T what you lost to him.

serious quesiton

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>i dont brag about it, it all happened, it's the facts same as me owing him 6K at one point, 4K now, the debt has been chopped down some as he has been paid back some of it.

i lost the Rx job where i was paid very well at the same time that happened..until i am back to making that amount it will continue to be a slow pay...things should turn around faster now.

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

1st - congrats on the contest win and good luck

2nd - if you won +40K like you stated above that year (from BadCo and BetJam) why stiff TT? I know you blame extraneous things as your reason but that is a BS excuse, no? You lost so pay. You would go ballistic if a book like BetJam that paid you said your not getting your money because of extraneous things we are dealing with.

Journeyman

EOG Master

1st - congrats on the contest win and good luck

2nd - if you won +40K like you stated above that year (from BadCo and BetJam) why stiff TT? I know you blame extraneous things as your reason but that is a BS excuse, no? You lost so pay. You would go ballistic if a book like BetJam that paid you said your not getting your money because of extraneous things we are dealing with.

I understand your points...

i dont brag about it, it all happened, it's the facts same as me owing him 6K at one point, 4K now, the debt has been chopped down some as he has been paid back some of it.

i lost the Rx job where i was paid very well at the same time that happened..until i am back to making that amount it will continue to be a slow pay...things should turn around faster now....the economy has also factored in, all around.

that's my final answer for now.

yeah throw on an extra dime for effect .

losing that in four days had nothing to do with how much money I made THAT ENTIRE SUMMER on baseball or me winning the BetJamaica NFL contest and then winning another large amount before cashing out...that was my best yr ever gambling, just ask Bad Co and BetJamiaca +40K there.

tell Bad Co hello :finger004

You couldn't even keep a paid posting job over at TFZ :doh1 oh wait that's right, you just come to the forums for enteertainment, funny how you had your hand out for the roll of quarters TFZ threw at you, LMAO.

If you made so much, you should have been able to pay 6k eeeeeasly.

FRAUD