Its time to come clean again....(Ex) MOD STYLE!

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: Its time to come clean again....(Ex) MOD STYLE!

Madcapper is scumbag stiff and always will be. He's another guy that paid some of his past stiff jobs and starts horseshit threads like this pretending to know some thing. Guy needs the ever loving shit kicked out of him.

mofome

Banned

And PS.....

I also wanna thank my "former co-workers" for leaving this in the Main Forum so maybe some folks here will be led to believe that me and Bucs are some kind of stiffs

12io4j2w90

This, right now, is the absolute first I have seen of this ego. I would have moved it as soon as I saw it.

mofome

Banned

I'm just asking questions based upon what I've been told about 2 guys who have ripped me nonstop for the last few years. 2 guys who continue to try to bring me down behind the scenes. (1 of them a guy who I gave a job to, after he said he needed some work. Only to see him abuse his job priviledges and stab me and the place he worked for in the back.)

.......Something about Bucsfan owing a former mod some money?????

.......And something bout EGO and a contest?????

(Honestly, it would be nice if these allegations turn out to be false.)

yikes.

That contest deal was taken care of. Ego is far from a stiff, the guy even sent me some Wizards tickets for a game vs the Cs. MC must have some inside connection birdies.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless Strange thing is I remember a couple of years ago Mad Capper was being called out at another site for being a stiff. I never said anything until now because the opportunity never presented itself like it does now. Mad Capper when you live in a glass house you should not throw stones !!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Well Bucsfan is back at RX.

I guess it will work itself out.

Good luck.

Blondie

EOG Master

Bucs has never been one for the dramatics. He was great to work with and did everything the right way including offering to finish up the contest he was running over here so that there would be no extra work.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless Strange thing is I remember a couple of years ago Mad Capper was being called out at another site for being a stiff. I never said anything until now because the opportunity never presented itself like it does now. Mad Capper when you live in a glass house you should not throw stones !!

MC : No comment on this?????:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC : No comment on this?????:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

comment on what?

that i owed some people some money and paid it back?

old news my friend. very old.

what you want me to say?

mariah

EOG Dedicated

comment on what?

that i owed some people some money and paid it back?

old news my friend. very old.

what you want me to say?

What I want you to say is nothing, you had no business starting a thread like this when you were once guilty of the same thing. It may be old news my friend, but when ya live a glass house don't throw stones!!