Its time to come clean again....(Ex) MOD STYLE!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Hmmmm..........

Bucsfan / Ego....

Either of you guys owe anyone on these forums any money?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

And EGO,

What was with that link to your paypal account for tips in the media room?

Little birdies have been chirping.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Its time to come clean again....(Ex) MOD STYLE!

bucsfan is still a moderator here right?

I am pretty damn sure that bucsfan owes no one, or that would be my guess

Hmmmm..........

Bucsfan / Ego....

Either of you guys owe anyone on these forums any money?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

And EGO,

What was with that link to your paypal account for tips in the media room?

Little birdies have been chirping.

1- Nope

2- Something I did for about one day, but decided to pull it because it may encourage others to solicit around here

12io4j2w90

I wonder if these birdies have names :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

:newsmile055:

you know what MC we all owe someone in life and im sure bucs is going to take care of it.

why did you bring this up MC? are you the person he owes? when that person comes forward and says bucs is slow paying him or stiffing him then i'll let you run his name thru the mud until then you are in no position to do this to a good poster like bucsfan.:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

:newsmile055:

Well madcapper. Guess what??????? IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!

He doesnt owe me, and I am DAMN SURE that he doesnt owe you. So why does it matter to you anyway?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Well madcapper. Guess what??????? IT DOESNT MATTER!!!!

He doesnt owe me, and I am DAMN SURE that he doesnt owe you. So why does it matter to you anyway?

:cheers

MC has been wanting to "exact revenge' on me for quite a while, so no telling where this is headed guys 12io4j2w90

cheapseats

EOG Master

If no verification, then no justifigation, put this in the asylum, usless nonsense.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

unless he owes you MC which i doubt this was a chicken shit thing for you to do. 2938u4ji23

show some class next time:cheers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXGhvoekY44&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vXGhvoekY44&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

Cough up what you got mad, unkosher not to. Stop being a drama queen attention whore and spill what you got and where u got it.

Tip jar, yeah that?s a bad idea. Can you imagine if a many posters started putting a tip jar link in their signatures? ?Hey guy I went 3-0 tonight. If you appreciate it just chip in a couple bucks to my PayPal account tip jar by clicking my siggy!?

So the insinuation in that Bucs too is on a payment plan, MC?

Trytrytry, you may want to consider breaking out the popcorn-eating smiley for this one. Nah, you had better save it!

PO69

EOG Master

Hoffa, move this shit to the asylum.

If madcapper wasnt willing to post this on a Saturday afternoon, then it isnt important. This is complete bullshit.

And it is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Really silly MC. I have Seen you post fluff and blow me please notes to journeyman a million times and you know he is the mayor of stiff city. So why this? If it does not matter to you Jman can't find his wallet if it was glued to his forehead, why are you calling out ego and bucs?

PO69

EOG Master

Are you feeling a little left out of late???

You poor baby:+crying-5:train:

Well, since you either had a change of heart OR someone grabbed hold of you on IM and said "Are you sure you REALLY wanna do this??" OR you're waiting for me to sign-off so you can attack me in my sleep.....

I'm signing off for the night, but I'll leave you with this, you slimy, scheming, scamming POS: :finger004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_w4ugVxUSQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_w4ugVxUSQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

Well, since you either had a change of heart OR someone grabbed hold of you on IM and said "Are you sure you REALLY wanna do this??" OR you're waiting for me to sign-off so you can attack me in my sleep.....

I'm signing off for the night, but I'll leave you with this, you slimy, scheming, scamming POS: :finger004

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_w4ugVxUSQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_w4ugVxUSQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So the mystery is solved? Ego owes gambling debt and Madcapper is/was going to out him?

Mad,

Considering your past, you have no right to out Ego. You were once a stiff, you changed user names (remember, sage) and slow paid a debt, which shrink helped you pay. Very lame to start this thread. At least if you do, come on out and say what you have to say. Mo has been trying to rid the site of this sort of garbage and you start it right back up.
:hangt

And PS.....

I also wanna thank my "former co-workers" for leaving this in the Main Forum so maybe some folks here will be led to believe that me and Bucs are some kind of stiffs

12io4j2w90

J

joeybagadonuts

And PS.....

I also wanna thank my "former co-workers" for leaving this in the Main Forum so maybe some folks here will be led to believe that me and Bucs are some kind of stiffs

12io4j2w90

Hmmm, something fishy is going on in forumville. Why is this posting staying in the main forum? Ego makes a good point, if I posted "The Shrink or one of his employees stiffed me" It wouldn't stand up here for even a minute...

MC can just throw out unsubstantiated claims against people without any proof/details?
:+clueless

cheapseats

EOG Master

Hmmm, something fishy is going on in forumville. Why is this posting staying in the main forum? Ego makes a good point, if I posted "The Shrink or one of his employees stiffed me" It wouldn't stand up here for even a minute...

MC can just throw out unsubstantiated claims against people without any proof/details?
:+clueless

EOG closes it door's tomorrow............

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I'm just asking questions based upon what I've been told about 2 guys who have ripped me nonstop for the last few years. 2 guys who continue to try to bring me down behind the scenes. (1 of them a guy who I gave a job to, after he said he needed some work. Only to see him abuse his job priviledges and stab me and the place he worked for in the back.)

.......Something about Bucsfan owing a former mod some money?????

.......And something bout EGO and a contest?????

(Honestly, it would be nice if these allegations turn out to be false.)

.......And something bout EGO and a contest?????

(Honestly, it would be nice if these allegations turn out to be false.)

Well, be happy the allegations ARE false 12io4j2w90

Contest money has been paid.... Lack of communication/sloppyness on my part for the slight delay (not to mention a lost check, a $25 stop payment fee, and a $27 Western Union fee I ended up paying to wire the money and making sure it got to the recipient)

HMM..... Wonder how YOU heard about it ?? :+clueless

Anyways, no reason for alarm MC.... nobody died before they could pay

Teddy kgb

Banned

EGO47...........Shrink wants to know why you are still posting here......he said to GET THE FVCK OUT 2 weeks ago.