Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

Flynn is a better player than Harden.

Where did Koufos get drafted last year?

That's almost as ridiculous as San Diego St being better than Oklahoma or Purdue.12io4j2w90

I wish there were bets available that you could make about this topic. I would bet anything that 1) Harden is drafted ahead of Flynn. I would probably spot 8-10 slots also. and 2) Which has the more successful NBA career/makes the all star game first.

Harden is just like Mayo. Didn't impress the average joe a ton in college, but is made for the NBA and will excel tremendously at the next level. Harden has actually been great in college also, just not the past couple of games.

mofome

Banned
Re: Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

He should be. Heard the story about him and Chris Paul playing in the same camp and his team was schooling Paul's every time. Paul said he looks like he's a star in the making and many compared him to Paul at the camp.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/10890685/1

Sorry, Lebron was on Chris Paul's team too. They said Flynn was the best player on that team.

Thank you Timely. Hopefully ID is in bed now so we can actually talk sports with people who know what they're talking about.

as for tripp, I believe your draft site had Koufos in the lottery last year and he went 23rd. Which was still too high

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

He should be. Heard the story about him and Chris Paul playing in the same camp and his team was schooling Paul's every time. Paul said he looks like he's a star in the making and many compared him to Paul at the camp.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/10890685/1

Sorry, Lebron was on Chris Paul's team too. They said Flynn was the best player on that team.

This is the problem - Flynn is the type of guy that is going to rocket up draft - and this is why I'm not 100% sold he is coming back

again, mo, try to disagree without insulting. i've never called you illiterate, dumb, slow, etc. that's not how i debate something. you are just wrong here. you don't like my opinion or tripp's. it's fine. the future will prove tripp and me right.

tripp

EOG Master

What is harden going to play in the NBA? I would be sick if he went to the Wizards

Either shooting guard or he can also play the wing. He needs to work a bit on his passing and just being more aggressive with his talents but he can embarrass people 1 on 1, and NBA is much more of that style of play.

mofome

Banned

That's almost as ridiculous as San Diego St being better than Oklahoma or Purdue.

I wish there were bets available that you could make about this topic. I would bet anything that 1) Harden is drafted ahead of Flynn. I would probably spot 8-10 slots also. and 2) Which has the more successful NBA career/makes the all star game first.

Harden is just like Mayo. Didn't impress the average joe a ton in college, but is made for the NBA and will excel tremendously at the next level. Harden has actually been great in college also, just not the past couple of games.

I wish we could make that bet as well. You wouldn't win.

Harden is not just like Mayo. Mayo is a more physically gifted player and shot better as a freshman from 3 than Harden did as a soph.

mofome

Banned

again, mo, try to disagree without insulting. i've never called you illiterate, dumb, slow, etc. that's not how i debate something. you are just wrong here. you don't like my opinion or tripp's. it's fine. the future will prove tripp and me right.

You are wrong about everything. You don't call me illiterate because I don't just randomly argue things that no one is arguing against. I dont say ID, dont be mad because I think green is a nice color and you don't, without you ever having said anything about the color green. You have dont nothing but waste time. Please stop.

mofome

Banned

Either shooting guard or he can also play the wing. He needs to work a bit on his passing and just being more aggressive with his talents but he can embarrass people 1 on 1, and NBA is much more of that style of play.

How will he embarrass anyone? he doesn't have a great handle.

mo - you get very angry when someone disagrees with you and you respond by insulting. that is a fact. it's kinda immature but it's who you are, so i don't wanna change u. but if u deny it, ur just denying the truth. you can come back with insults, etc. all you want. the bottom line is, you respond to differing opinions with insults. good luck.

mofome

Banned

<table id="Table4" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="title"><td>
</td> <td>Name</td><td align="center">Pos</td><td align="center">School</td><td align="center">Ht/Wt</td><td align="center">Hometown</td><td align="center">Stock Value</td></tr> <tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">1</td><td>Toney Douglas</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Florida State</td><td align="center">6-2/200</td><td align="center">Jonesboro, GA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Douglas averaged 26.7 points per game in the ACC tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">2</td><td>Jonny Flynn</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Syracuse</td><td align="center">6-0/172</td><td align="center">Niagara Falls, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Flynn was the iron man for Syracuse in the Big East tourney.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">3</td><td>Ty Lawson</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">N. Carolina</td><td align="center">5-11/195</td><td align="center">Clinton, MD</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">A toe injury prevented him from playing in the ACC tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">4</td><td>Stephen Curry</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Davidson</td><td align="center">6-3/185</td><td align="center">Charlotte, NC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">5</td><td>Sherron Collins</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Kansas</td><td align="center">5-11/200</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Collins shot 6-of-20 in a Big 12 tournament loss to Baylor.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">6</td><td>Jeff Teague</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Wake Forest</td><td align="center">6-2/175</td><td align="center">Indianapolis, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Teague shot 3-of-13 in an ACC tournament loss to Maryland.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">7</td><td>Tyreke Evans</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Memphis</td><td align="center">6-5/205</td><td align="center">Aston, PA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">8</td><td>Eric Maynor</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Virginia Com.</td><td align="center">6-2/165</td><td align="center">Fayetteville, NC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Maynor had 25 points and eight assists in the Colonial title game.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">9</td><td>Levance Fields</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Pittsburgh</td><td align="center">5-10/190</td><td align="center">Brooklyn, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Fields had six points and five turnovers in a loss to West Virginia.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">10</td><td>Greivis Vasquez</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Maryland</td><td align="center">6-5/195</td><td align="center">Caracas, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">His late-season effort carried the Terps into the NCAA tourney.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">11</td><td>Nick Calathes</td><td align="center">PG</td><td align="center">Florida</td><td align="center">6-6/194</td><td align="center">Winter Park, FL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Calathes scored just seven points in a loss to Auburn.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">12</td><td>Jerome Randle</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">California</td><td align="center">5-10/160</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">13</td><td>Darren Collison</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">UCLA</td><td align="center">6-0/160</td><td align="center">Rancho Cucamonga, CA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">A bruised tailbone limited Collison in the Pac-10 tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">14</td><td>A.J. Price</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Connecticut</td><td align="center">6-2/187</td><td align="center">Amityville, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Price had 33 points and 10 assists in a marathon loss to Syracuse.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">15</td><td>Devan Downey</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">South Carolina</td><td align="center">5-9/173</td><td align="center">Chester, SC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Downey shot 5-of-20 in a loss to Mississippi State.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">16</td><td>Tyrese Rice</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Boston College</td><td align="center">6-1/190</td><td align="center">Richmond, VA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">17</td><td>Talor Battle</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Penn State</td><td align="center">5-11/160</td><td align="center">Albany, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">18</td><td>Kalin Lucas</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Michigan State</td><td align="center">6-0/165</td><td align="center">Sterling Heights, MI</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">19</td><td>Nic Wise</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Arizona</td><td align="center">5-10/178</td><td align="center">Kingwood, TX</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">20</td><td>Aaron Jackson</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Duquesne</td><td align="center">6-4/185</td><td align="center">Hartford, CT</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Jackson averaged 19.8 points per game in the Atlantic 10 tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">21</td><td>Patrick Mills</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">St. Mary's CA</td><td align="center">5-10/175</td><td align="center">Canberra, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">His performance against Eastern Washington indicated he is healthy again.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">22</td><td>Scottie Reynolds</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Villanova</td><td align="center">6-2/195</td><td align="center">Herndon, VA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Reynolds scored just two points in a loss to Louisville.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">23</td><td>Malcolm Delaney</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Virginia Tech</td><td align="center">6-3/170</td><td align="center">Baltimore, MD</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">He shot a combined 6-of-25 in two ACC tournament games.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">24</td><td>Brandon Ewing</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Wyoming</td><td align="center">6-2/190</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">25</td><td>Jimmer Fredette</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">BYU</td><td align="center">6-2/190</td><td align="center">Glens Falls, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Fredette averaged 19 points per game in the Mountain West tournament.</td></tr></tbody></table>

tripp

EOG Master

I wish we could make that bet as well. You wouldn't win.

Harden is not just like Mayo. Mayo is a more physically gifted player and shot better as a freshman from 3 than Harden did as a soph.

Harden is probably better at taking his man to the rim than Mayo though. NBA is mainly 1 on 1 and trust me, nobody wants to try and cover Harden 1 on 1. If college was like that he would clown people all game.

If there was a bet like that I would have to lay at least -300 juice on Harden. He is going top 5, that is not debatable. He will go top 5 and could have been a #1 overall pick if Griffin, one of the best players I've seen in a while, wasn't in the draft.

Harden is made for the NBA. I will make sure to bump this thread next year when he's averaging 15+ ppg as a rookie.

If you want to say you were on board with Mayo, fine. How about Westbrook? Another guy made for the NBA and the average fan couldn't believe he was drafted so high.

These Pac 10 stars are made for the pro level. Mayo, Westbrook and Lopez are all better than Beasley and all should have been drafted higher, but Beasley was the guy the public loved the most.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'd agree that Flynn is a better player and will be at the next level.

mofome

Banned

Harden is probably better at taking his man to the rim than Mayo though. NBA is mainly 1 on 1 and trust me, nobody wants to try and cover Harden 1 on 1. If college was like that he would clown people all game.

If there was a bet like that I would have to lay at least -300 juice on Harden. He is going top 5, that is not debatable. He will go top 5 and could have been a #1 overall pick if Griffin, one of the best players I've seen in a while, wasn't in the draft.

Harden is made for the NBA. I will make sure to bump this thread next year when he's averaging 15+ ppg as a rookie.

If you want to say you were on board with Mayo, fine. How about Westbrook? Another guy made for the NBA and the average fan couldn't believe he was drafted so high.

These Pac 10 stars are made for the pro level. Mayo, Westbrook and Lopez are all better than Beasley and all should have been drafted higher, but Beasley was the guy the public loved the most.

If I want to say I was on board with Mayo? I can prove I was on board with Mayo. I can prove I was one of few who had Durant over Oden. I can prove I had Rose over bease. Its all on the forum, brotha.

Rose wasn't in the pac-10 and he is better than any of those players. I never saw your projections authored so I don't know what you thought about westbrook or Mayo before the draft.

I know what I think right now, Flynn will have a better career than Harden. I have a track record of projecting people well in the NFL and from NCAAB to the NBA. Its all here.

tripp

EOG Master

<table id="Table4" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="title"><td>
</td> <td>Name</td><td align="center">Pos</td><td align="center">School</td><td align="center">Ht/Wt</td><td align="center">Hometown</td><td align="center">Stock Value</td></tr> <tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">1</td><td>Toney Douglas</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Florida State</td><td align="center">6-2/200</td><td align="center">Jonesboro, GA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Douglas averaged 26.7 points per game in the ACC tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">2</td><td>Jonny Flynn</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Syracuse</td><td align="center">6-0/172</td><td align="center">Niagara Falls, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Flynn was the iron man for Syracuse in the Big East tourney.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">3</td><td>Ty Lawson</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">N. Carolina</td><td align="center">5-11/195</td><td align="center">Clinton, MD</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">A toe injury prevented him from playing in the ACC tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">4</td><td>Stephen Curry</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Davidson</td><td align="center">6-3/185</td><td align="center">Charlotte, NC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">5</td><td>Sherron Collins</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Kansas</td><td align="center">5-11/200</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Collins shot 6-of-20 in a Big 12 tournament loss to Baylor.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">6</td><td>Jeff Teague</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Wake Forest</td><td align="center">6-2/175</td><td align="center">Indianapolis, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Teague shot 3-of-13 in an ACC tournament loss to Maryland.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">7</td><td>Tyreke Evans</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Memphis</td><td align="center">6-5/205</td><td align="center">Aston, PA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">8</td><td>Eric Maynor</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Virginia Com.</td><td align="center">6-2/165</td><td align="center">Fayetteville, NC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Maynor had 25 points and eight assists in the Colonial title game.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">9</td><td>Levance Fields</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Pittsburgh</td><td align="center">5-10/190</td><td align="center">Brooklyn, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Fields had six points and five turnovers in a loss to West Virginia.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">10</td><td>Greivis Vasquez</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Maryland</td><td align="center">6-5/195</td><td align="center">Caracas, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">His late-season effort carried the Terps into the NCAA tourney.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">11</td><td>Nick Calathes</td><td align="center">PG</td><td align="center">Florida</td><td align="center">6-6/194</td><td align="center">Winter Park, FL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Calathes scored just seven points in a loss to Auburn.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">12</td><td>Jerome Randle</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">California</td><td align="center">5-10/160</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">13</td><td>Darren Collison</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">UCLA</td><td align="center">6-0/160</td><td align="center">Rancho Cucamonga, CA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">A bruised tailbone limited Collison in the Pac-10 tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">14</td><td>A.J. Price</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Connecticut</td><td align="center">6-2/187</td><td align="center">Amityville, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Price had 33 points and 10 assists in a marathon loss to Syracuse.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">15</td><td>Devan Downey</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">South Carolina</td><td align="center">5-9/173</td><td align="center">Chester, SC</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Downey shot 5-of-20 in a loss to Mississippi State.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">16</td><td>Tyrese Rice</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Boston College</td><td align="center">6-1/190</td><td align="center">Richmond, VA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">17</td><td>Talor Battle</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Penn State</td><td align="center">5-11/160</td><td align="center">Albany, NY</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">18</td><td>Kalin Lucas</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Michigan State</td><td align="center">6-0/165</td><td align="center">Sterling Heights, MI</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">19</td><td>Nic Wise</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Arizona</td><td align="center">5-10/178</td><td align="center">Kingwood, TX</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">20</td><td>Aaron Jackson</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Duquesne</td><td align="center">6-4/185</td><td align="center">Hartford, CT</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Jackson averaged 19.8 points per game in the Atlantic 10 tournament.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">21</td><td>Patrick Mills</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">St. Mary's CA</td><td align="center">5-10/175</td><td align="center">Canberra, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">His performance against Eastern Washington indicated he is healthy again.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">22</td><td>Scottie Reynolds</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Villanova</td><td align="center">6-2/195</td><td align="center">Herndon, VA</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Reynolds scored just two points in a loss to Louisville.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">23</td><td>Malcolm Delaney</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Virginia Tech</td><td align="center">6-3/170</td><td align="center">Baltimore, MD</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">He shot a combined 6-of-25 in two ACC tournament games.</td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">24</td><td>Brandon Ewing</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">Wyoming</td><td align="center">6-2/190</td><td align="center">Chicago, IL</td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="7"> </td></tr><tr class="alternaterow"><td> </td><td align="center">25</td><td>Jimmer Fredette</td><td align="center">G</td><td align="center">BYU</td><td align="center">6-2/190</td><td align="center">Glens Falls, </td><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"> </td><td colspan="5">Fredette averaged 19 points per game in the Mountain West tournament.</td></tr></tbody></table>

These are college rankings, very different than pro prospects. Ton Douglas is ranked as a 2nd round pick. Teague, Evans, and Maynor would be the first 3 PG's I would take from college. Jennings is still the highest rated PG prospect and will be in the draft this year. Rubio is the other top rated PG prospect, another international.

That is really a terrible list. Mills is way too low, and so is A.J. Price. If this is a college rankings he should be top 5.

mofome

Banned

These are college rankings, very different than pro prospects. Ton Douglas is ranked as a 2nd round pick. Teague, Evans, and Maynor would be the first 3 PG's I would take from college. Jennings is still the highest rated PG prospect and will be in the draft this year. Rubio is the other top rated PG prospect, another international.

That is really a terrible list. Mills is way too low, and so is A.J. Price. If this is a college rankings he should be top 5.

Who said that they are anything but college rankings?

What do you have to say about your beloved site projecting Koufos in the lottery a season ago?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Flynn is on Chris Paul's path to the NBA really. They play very similar games and they both can play forever. They both weave threw traffic with ease, and both rarely turn the ball over.

I'd have to say Flynn would be my choice between the two.

Mayo was dazzling people in college, some just expected him to do the unheard of. His numbers were sick. Mayo was a much better shooter and he's quicker than Harden.

mofome

Banned

Flynn in the lottery:
Timely
Seymour
Mofo

Flynn not in the lottery:
ID
Tripp

tripp

EOG Master

If I want to say I was on board with Mayo? I can prove I was on board with Mayo. I can prove I was one of few who had Durant over Oden. I can prove I had Rose over bease. Its all on the forum, brotha.

Rose wasn't in the pac-10 and he is better than any of those players. I never saw your projections authored so I don't know what you thought about westbrook or Mayo before the draft.

I know what I think right now, Flynn will have a better career than Harden. I have a track record of projecting people well in the NFL and from NCAAB to the NBA. Its all here.

I didn't not believe you about Mayo, was just saying if you were right about Mayo I doubt you also thought highly of Westbrook. Those were the two that people said were going too high, but didn't realize both were better suited for the NBA. Rose is the best player, I agree. Rose is special and definitely deserved #1 overall. The average joe wanted Beasley first overall and he shouldn't of even been top 5.

As I said in a previous post, there are about 5 PG's alone I would take over Flynn. Maynor, Evans, Teague, Rubio, Jennings and maybe even Mills. JMO of coarse, we'll see how it plays out.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Tripp, that's some good company

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm saying he should be Mo. I do think he'll wow people at pro work outs and excel up the board. He's explosive and he can be patient too. He's a special player.

Harden didn't step up in the big games, and Flynn did. Look at how Durant stood out in the big games, that's what really separated him from everyone else I've watched over the least few years. Griffin is doing it now too. Flynn will be better in the NBA than Harden, when it's all said and done.

tripp

EOG Master

Flynn in the lottery:
Timely
Seymour
Mofo

Flynn not in the lottery:
ID
Tripp

The main thing I'm arguing isn't that Flynn won't be in the lottery, it's that he shouldn't be in the lottery and I think his pro career won't be as good as people expect.

I have said and stand by that Flynn has a good chance not to be in the lottery though. I would say it's about 55/45 odds, with him not being a lottery pick having a 55% chance.

mofome

Banned

I didn't not believe you about Mayo, was just saying if you were right about Mayo I doubt you also thought highly of Westbrook. Those were the two that people said were going too high, but didn't realize both were better suited for the NBA. Rose is the best player, I agree. Rose is special and definitely deserved #1 overall. The average joe wanted Beasley first overall and he shouldn't of even been top 5.

As I said in a previous post, there are about 5 PG's alone I would take over Flynn. Maynor, Evans, Teague, Rubio, Jennings and maybe even Mills. JMO of coarse, we'll see how it plays out.

Indeed we will. How can you put jennings there though? How much of him could you have seen?

No chance for me with Maynor or Teague. I like evans and Rubio but Evans isn't going to be an NBA pg.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This is such a deep PG class that he could slip. Although I think he may be the best out of all of them and you should know how high I am on Lawson. He's so quick, and now he can shoot.

Maynor will be a great floor general in the NBA. He'll be a 12-14 PPG, 10 APG guy. I'm not sure he'll be the scorer than he is in college.

Evans will play the 2 in the NBA.

If someone takes Jennings first they'll be making a mistake. Regardless of talent, Flynn has his head on his shoulders and is a hard working kid. He'll probably turn out better, and his game will improve more.

mofome

Banned

I'm saying he should be Mo. I do think he'll wow people at pro work outs and excel up the board. He's explosive and he can be patient too. He's a special player.

Harden didn't step up in the big games, and Flynn did. Look at how Durant stood out in the big games, that's what really separated him from everyone else I've watched over the least few years. Griffin is doing it now too. Flynn will be better in the NBA than Harden, when it's all said and done.

Flynn is a stud. I would give anything to have him as the Wiz pg and be able to move gilbert to the 2 or to another team.

mofome

Banned

The main thing I'm arguing isn't that Flynn won't be in the lottery, it's that he shouldn't be in the lottery and I think his pro career won't be as good as people expect.

I have said and stand by that Flynn has a good chance not to be in the lottery though. I would say it's about 55/45 odds, with him not being a lottery pick having a 55% chance.

You said that he will not go in the lottery. You said that plainly.

This post here is different than what I've been reading throughout from you tripper.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

Indeed we will. How can you put jennings there though? How much of him could you have seen?

No chance for me with Maynor or Teague. I like evans and Rubio but Evans isn't going to be an NBA pg.

I haven't seen a single game of Jennings. With him I'm just going by what I read, and from what I read he is still possibly a top 5 pick. Both sites have him at #5. He could definitely slip, but I'm not sure how he has been doing overseas.

mofome

Banned

This is such a deep PG class that he could slip. Although I think he may be the best out of all of them and you should know how high I am on Lawson. He's so quick, and now he can shoot.

Maynor will be a great floor general in the NBA. He'll be a 12-14 PPG, 10 APG guy. I'm not sure he'll be the scorer than he is in college.

Evans will play the 2 in the NBA.

If someone takes Jennings first they'll be making a mistake. Regardless of talent, Flynn has his head on his shoulders and is a hard working kid. He'll probably turn out better, and his game will improve more.

Love his (Flynns) maturity. How he talks to the press after a win or a loss is impressive. Would love to have him leading the wiz.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ricky Rubio will be a good, to very good, in the NBA but the European players always seem to lack that toughness.

tripp

EOG Master

You said that he will not go in the lottery. You said that plainly.

This post here is different than what I've been reading throughout from you tripper.

:pop:

I don't think he will. It's hard to say with absolute confidence what others will do. 29 of 30 GM's could have Flynn rated as the 20th guy on their board, but all it takes is one GM in the first 14 picks to have him rated highly for him to be a lottery pick.

I will stand by what I said though. I don't think he should be a lottery.

mofome

Banned

mo - he is so clearly not a lottery pick it's not even funny. you don't like my response so it gets you all hot and bothered, but i am sorry. not everyone is going to agree with you. learn to accept differing opinions.

:fuck:

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

28 and the game winner tonight

mofome

Banned

thats strange.

:LMAO

938four

EOG Dedicated

:cheers10 - Jonny Flynn

Syracuse

• Birthday: 2/6/89
  • NBA Position: Point Guard
  • Class: Sophomore
  • Ht: 6-0
  • Wt: 196
  • Hometown: Niagara Falls, NY
  • High School: Niagara Falls
  • Team Site Profile
  • StatisticsFlynn, the Big East co-Rookie of the Year (along with DeJuan Blair) in 2008-2009, enjoyed a sensational sophomore campaign that saw him average 17.4 points and 6.7 assists per game. He was arguably the best point guard in the country and, because of his explosiveness, passion and leadership qualities, Flynn projects as a late-lottery pick in this draft.
  • \
http://www.nbadraft.net/players/jonny-flynn

mofome

Banned

mo - he is so clearly not a lottery pick it's not even funny. you don't like my response so it gets you all hot and bothered, but i am sorry. not everyone is going to agree with you. learn to accept differing opinions.

:+waving-5