Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

He has said he is coming back - his father is a pastor and is big on education - I truly believe he is coming back (fingers crossed because the entire team would return) - but he certainly resembles Paul

mofome

Banned
Re: Has Johnny Flynn put himself into a position to come out and go in the Lottery?

ID, you have some problems.

Seymour, you think he is the best PG in college ball?

m o - are you on drugs tonight?

mofome

Banned

ID, dealing with you makes me wish I was on something. You don't make any sense. Why spam up a thread with your crap. If you have nothing to add, then leave the thread alone. Your crapass little laughing dog is retarded. Flynn is a first rounder if he comes out, not sure about a lottery pick. This is a thread to discuss that. You clearly have nothing to offer, so do something else.

mo - he is so clearly not a lottery pick it's not even funny. you don't like my response so it gets you all hot and bothered, but i am sorry. not everyone is going to agree with you. learn to accept differing opinions.

tripp

EOG Master

he is not a lottery pick no matter when he comes out.

jmo

tripp gets college hoops.

:)

mofome

Banned

ID, you didn't offer an opinion. You don't make any sense. I didn't say that he is a lottery pick, genius, so there was nothing you could have possibly disagreed with. You are embarrassing yourself again.

i offered an opinion. he is not a lottery pick. not even close. period. end of discussion. that's all. i am sorry that makes you mad.

do you mean "illiterate" mo?

pot. kettle. black.

:mutley

mofome

Banned

i offered an opinion. he is not a lottery pick. not even close. period. end of discussion. that's all. i am sorry that makes you mad.

No. You didnt say anything but please. You didn't disagree with anyone. No one is mad at anyone. You are just wasting time talking in circles.

Again, you didn't disagree with anyone. You able to follow along at all?

mofome

Banned

do you mean "illiterate" mo?

pot. kettle. black.

No. I did not mean illiterate. I stated that you are not literate. I did so correctly.

Its almost like we're watching you get dumber.

"please" means no chance. i'll clarify next time.

:mutley

LOL. mo, cmon my friend... personal insults means you are very very mad. but keep up the facade that you are not bothered.....

mofome

Banned

LOL. mo, cmon my friend... personal insults means you are very very mad. but keep up the facade that you are not bothered.....

ID, you have not said one thing in this thread that makes any sense. You have shown nothing but a lack of ability to read and comprehend.

That is on you. Blaming me makes you look upset.

LOL ok mo. your post suggests flynn is a possible lottery pick. i posted no chance in heck. tripp agreed very quickly....that made you mad cause it made your post look kinda silly and now you are mad at me. it's fine. life will go on tomorrow... :)

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Mo, he's a lock to be a lottery right now - he referred to as a top 5 - this comes from someone that reads the Cuse boards daily - but he has openly stated he is coming back - Tripp must have went to UCONN or lost a fortune on Cuse because all he does is talk shit about them every chance he gets - tell me how ASU was going to handle them - yet they were down 10 plus all game

seymour - no offense intended but just going forward...it's "must have gone" not "must have went" fyi...gl

mofome

Banned

ID, nothing made my question look silly. It is a question. You look silly because you've said 10 dumb things.

You claimed to disagree with someone you did not disagree with.
You tried to correct my claim that you are not literate.

You don't even have the ability to follow a simple thread and make sense. You are clueless.

If everyone in the world though flynn wouldn't be drafted at all I wouldn't be 'mad'. I would not care a lick. You think it makes people mad to call them mad. It does not. You're past your prime, old timer. You're not good at this.

mofome

Banned

Mo, he's a lock to be a lottery right now - he referred to as a top 5 - this comes from someone that reads the Cuse boards daily - but he has openly stated he is coming back - Tripp must have went to UCONN or lost a fortune on Cuse because all he does is talk shit about them every chance he gets - tell me how ASU was going to handle them - yet they were down 10 plus all game

Flynn is a lottery pick imo as well.

:cheers

LOL.

mo, you're young, so it's fine. but you are clearly mad. denying it and saying i am mad is called being defensive sir. your post suggested flynn may be a lottery pick. i said no chance. that made you very mad. good luck tomorrow and sleep well.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I happen to be one of the few that comments about things he knows about

Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Terry Foster: NCAA Tournament: South Insider

Jonny Flynn says he'll return to Syracuse

Jonny Flynn is a bona fide NBA prospect, but he claims the big leagues will have to wait.
 Flynn said he's returning for his junior year at Syracuse.
 But is he?
 "I'm coming back to Syracuse," Flynn, a point guard, told the Syracuse Post-Standard. "That's it. I'm coming back to Syracuse. Yeah. I'm coming back to Syracuse."

That sounds like great news for Orange fans. But let's see if the young man is singing the same tune if Syracuse makes the Final Four and he hears how great he is from scouts.
 Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim isn't even buying his star player is returning.
 "I think it is foolish for the media to ask people questions like that," Boeheim told "On the Block" on ESPN radio 1260. "No one wants to answer that. Why would you ask that question when a kid is playing in the NCAA Tournament? You're going to get a get out of my way answer.
 "Do you want me to be thinking about that or do you want me thinking about Oklahoma? I don't know if people think they are getting the first story. You are going to get an incomplete answer."
 But if he keeps his word, Syracuse could return its top seven and become the team to beat for 2010.

tripp

EOG Master

Currently projected to go 21st overall by nbadraft.net and 15th overall by draftexpress.com. You tell me if either of those are lottery picks.12io4j2w90

I would put any amount of money with anyone that Flynn does not go top 5. It's not happening. I don't hate Cuse at all, just don't think highly of the team this year. Carmelo Anthony was an amazing college player to watch. I liked MacNamera also. Devendorf is POS, but can be a good player when he's playing well. Flynn is a good player also, just not a lottery pick in my opinion. There are probably 4 or 5 PG's I would take over him.

Harden didn't show up for that game, so I was wrong. I would still say he is easily the best player from both teams and again would bet any amount of money he is the highest pick from either team. Never claimed it was a 100% lock. I have certainly made much more money than I've lost fading Syracuse this year though.

mofome

Banned

LOL.

mo, you're young, so it's fine. but you are clearly mad. denying it and saying i am mad is called being defensive sir. your post suggested flynn may be a lottery pick. i said no chance. that made you very mad. good luck tomorrow and sleep well.

ID, you don't actually know anything. I could not be any more relaxed right now if I was in a coma.

You don't know anything about Flynn.
You don't know anything about me.
You don't know anything about the situation with journey.
You don't know that it is proper English to tell someone that they are not literate.
You don't know when you have or have no disagreed with someone.

You are strange, though.

Gl to you.

trip - agree 1000%. have a wonderful night, my friend.

LOL mo. you are clearly angry. we both know the truth. but it's fine! just don't let this posting stuff get to ya!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Flynn won't be coming out this year - he's also considered as someone whose stock is rising - he will be a lottery pick next year and if he does come out this year he will also be a lottery pick - I don't know much about Harden other than what I saw live and that was nothing

mofome

Banned

Currently projected to go 21st overall by nbadraft.net and 15th overall by draftexpress.com. You tell me if either of those are lottery picks.

I would put any amount of money with anyone that Flynn does not go top 5. It's not happening. I don't hate Cuse at all, just don't think highly of the team this year. Carmelo Anthony was an amazing college player to watch. I liked MacNamera also. Devendorf is POS, but can be a good player when he's playing well. Flynn is a good player also, just not a lottery pick in my opinion. There are probably 4 or 5 PG's I would take over him.

Harden didn't show up for that game, so I was wrong. I would still say he is easily the best player from both teams and again would bet any amount of money he is the highest pick from either team. Never claimed it was a 100% lock. I have certainly made much more money than I've lost fading Syracuse this year though.

Flynn is a better player than Harden.

Where did Koufos get drafted last year?

mofome

Banned

LOL mo. you are clearly angry. we both know the truth. but it's fine! just don't let this posting stuff get to ya!

You don't actually know anything at all, ID.

Have a nice morning.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

To this day I have never understood Identity - the most bizarre "thing" I have ever encountered on these forums

tripp

EOG Master

Flynn won't be coming out this year - he's also considered as someone whose stock is rising - he will be a lottery pick next year and if he does come out this year he will also be a lottery pick - I don't know much about Harden other than what I saw live and that was nothing

Even with Harden's poor tournament he is currently projected as 2nd overall on one site, and 4th overall on the other. I doubt he slips to 4, but he is pretty much guaranteed a top 5 pick and will be great in the NBA.

Different game in the NBA, and people are basing their opinions off of the most recent games way too much. To me Flynn is not a lottery pick and Harden is top 3. I would be surprised if either of those statements didn't end up being true.

tripp - just couldn't agree more. flynn is a top 20 pick. harden is top 4.

mofome

Banned

What is harden going to play in the NBA? I would be sick if he went to the Wizards

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He should be. Heard the story about him and Chris Paul playing in the same camp and his team was schooling Paul's team. Paul said he looks like he's a star in the making and many compared him to Paul at the camp.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/10890685/1

Sorry, Lebron was on Chris Paul's team too. They said Flynn was the best player on that team.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Like I said - I don't know much, if at all, about Harden - I guess he's a 6-5 guard that's scared to shoot

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Harden looked lost and slow in the Tournament games. It was scary how bad he looked. I know you can't judge by two games, but that was simply terrible. I couldn't believe my eyes. His jumper looked terrible, and he couldn't get to the basket.