If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

yanks rl
rays rl
astros
marlins

c'mon you fucks...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

1st and 3rd with 1 down...Long K/Pena going to fuck up as well

mofome

Banned

marlins about to blow it now

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

wtf 'stros and marlins...

mofome

Banned

Ellsbury caught stealing third. No one out and Pedroia up. WTF is he doing?

Now a base hit. Would have scored a run. 2348ji23e

brilliant baseball

mofome

Banned

wow i feel bad for anyone on tb. pena just missed a double on back to back pitches. ouch

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

now fla brings in a RP and he hits the guy

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

WTF :+clueless Where are the hot naked women

:finger004:finger004:finger004

Mammon

EOG Master

Thank god Fla went to the pen. to fucking hit a batter

2348ji23e

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

not an nba thread, but show some fucking effort lakers!

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Az ties it up now on a broken bat bloop. 1-2 pitch, this clown had no chance, and the broken bat single ties it up.

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

fuck the rays, fucking cocksuckers. fuck the marlins too.

mofome

Banned

WOWWWW another fucking bloop! 3 runs in this inning on bloops and errors

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

100% all luck for az. every fucking pos break kills me. how the FUCK does this happen in EVERY FUCKING game

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAORays leave them loaded, Reds leave one on 2nd, and Zona scores a shitload at about the same time.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

seriously marlins...sweet bullpen 2348ji23e

Mammon

EOG Master

The stranded Tampon bus is now full!

mofome

Banned

cubs 5 innings and no runs vs cy pin

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

to recap:

have the stros, they leave the bases loaded
have the rays, they also leave the bases loaded
have the marlins, they load the bases and then tell the worst team in baseball "go on home!"

fuck.

mofome

Banned

seriously marlins...sweet bullpen 2348ji23e

just bloops, az didnt do anything. cant fault the pen

mofome

Banned

yanks get a lucky inning and break it open, about fucking time. now i need 3 more runs.

Mammon

EOG Master

Wash leaves a guy on third to boot. trash all around

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

if the rays lose i'm freakin' out

mofome

Banned

need 2 more run in the yanks game. laughable that the os have just one the way they have smashed some outs.

fuck

mofome

Banned

teix! over!

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Love to see 2 more runs in this marlin game 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

now come on marlins. come the fuck back

Mammon

EOG Master

Tampa is Bookies best friend tonight

J

joeybagadonuts

teix! over!

Glad to get the split in that one. The Os choked, but at least the Over came in. Will take it.

Need Pitts to hang on. Need a Cincy come back and need Denver to keep playing this way.
:houra

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

7/8 for 'melo. good thing i took lakers first quarter, first half, and game. :hangt

mofome

Banned

lmfao

clev has 1st and 2nd with 0 outs, they dp

mofome

Banned

jesus chris, the cards with a 2 out hr.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

hilarious when im shut out by pineiro, garland, and willis all in one day.

mofome

Banned

jesus, dont fucking blow this fucking game philly. holy shit not another one

mofome

Banned

lead off double florida. lead off man on 6 of 7 innings and we lose.

sweeeeeeet

WTF has happened to Matt Holiday......wow..guess he liked the Colorado Air

Mammon

EOG Master

Guy on 2 nd for Florida but 9 outs to go for the bookie:devil:

diogee

Nice job Span...DP with corners.

Really need Oak to strand them but :nono