If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

i love you lidge

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

rays and marlins are killin' me here...fucking score you losers

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

tb has the fastest guy outside of usain bolt on 1st with no outs and gonna get a goose egg

mofome

Banned

the marlins dont score at all. 2 lead off men on and they dont even get one.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

this is the worst loss of the year, simply because they had men on, without any outs, 8 times.

:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

we got no chance on the fish. lead off men score 90% of the time unless mo and dio need it. you never read that stat on covers?
:hangt:hangt:hangt

Rays and Fish both doing that shit. 2348ji23e2348ji23e

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

down go the marlins...rays are next...fucking bullshit

diogee

Rays on 2nd...no way they get a hit.

mofome

Banned

11 hits to 6 and az wins

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Mammon

EOG Master

Nat too after the tease

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

crawford should've stole 2nd early and then take 2 sacrifices to score.....he is good for it!

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

have the lakers too...nuggets gettin' all kinds of weak-shit calls

diogee

0-11 with men on 2nd/3rd :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

what a brutal night of bases.

Rays are gonna win this in the bottom of the 11th........they are going to get a double and then a single......

Relax everyone......Rays are playing way to well right now to lose to the lowly A's

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Rays leave runners on 2nd and 3rd all day and fucking lose...joke of a game. 2348ji23e

Mammon

EOG Master

you post it mo

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

good job marlins lol

diogee

Lead off man on again for the Fish :LMAO

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Let's go Mets!!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Rays leave runners on 2nd and 3rd all day and fucking lose...joke of a game. 2348ji23e

they lost?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

oh my god. i got fucking hosed tonight. wow.

diogee

they lost?
Yep

Only stranded runners in scoring position every fucking inning...what a joke. :shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

WTF has happened to Matt Holiday......wow..guess he liked the Colorado Air

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

<table width="650" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">arlay </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $109.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,104.20 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Baseball - 951 Pittsburgh Pirates +130 for Game
Baseball - 972 New York Yankees -1? -135 for Game
Baseball - 973 Oakland Athletics +178 for Game </td></tr></tbody></table>

Bring this bitch home..............

diogee

<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">arlay </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $109.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,104.20 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Baseball - 951 Pittsburgh Pirates +130 for Game

Good to know the bad luck for Tampa helped someone out. :cheers

Good to know the bad luck for Tampa helped someone out. :cheers

Not over yet......had the under in the Pitt game as well and got :shoot:

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

the fucking marlins suck my sisters left tit 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

<table width="650" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">arlay </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $109.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> $1,104.20 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Baseball - 951 Pittsburgh Pirates +130 for Game

wowww! nice! well done my friend! Could have gone 0-3, 1-2, 2-1, and somehow the gambling gods found a 3-0. got to LOVE those.

:houra:houra:houra

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

had indians/royals under too...holy fuck what an unlucky night of bases.

going big on a bunch of games tomorrow, boys. gotta make this money back.

mofome

Banned

the fucking marlins suck my sisters left tit 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

lead off man gets on base every inning and that = a loss.

:houra

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

mofome

Banned

ok thats enough. someone just fucking kill me.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Wow unfuckingreal...loved the Indians and Lee but passed.

mofome

Banned

someone honestly i would like to be fucking killed.

clev was the easiest fucking win of the night and the clowns of kc come back vs wood and a 3 run lead?

:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Mets picking up where they left off last night. Another unearned run. What a sorry team. Why did I bet those queers?

The Indians bullpen is just brutal.......no matter who they bring in they give up runs........5 in the 9th from your closer.....

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

mofome

Banned

Wow unfuckingreal...loved the Indians and Lee but passed.

guess who didnt.

NO ONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD Lives through what I do. EVERY FUCKING BAD BEAT i am on.

who the FUCK wins a fucking AWFUL play like kc tonight? What a fucking joke that is. Fucking kill me.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

all my games looked so good...then all of a sudden....CRASH....i'm gonna get fucking raped today....fucking rays, indians, lakers (1st qtr....so far)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

OMFG

had the Royals today and left when it was 5-2 thinking i had lost

i then find out.....................