If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

alright, rays, you fucking polesniffers. 2-run homer in the bottom of the 9th, you owe me.

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: If you don't like hot naked women then you got problems, if you don't like bases then you...well...i guess bases can be boring, but this is still the Tuesday In game thread!

Tampa live again!!!!!

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Oak stranded on 2nd :houra
Need a walkoff now.

mofome

Banned

the marlins start a rally and then the fastest player in the league htis into a dp

:LMAO

diogee

Twins- 6 hits for 0 runs
White Sox- 4 hits for 3 runs

2348ji23e

Mammon

EOG Master

How was bonafukko doubled up??

Mammon

EOG Master

GOY's 3 outs away for Bookie in WASH

GOY's 3 outs away for Bookie in WASH

Nothing like jinxing your pick......:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

need 1 more run in the marlin game :+whipping

diogee

Reds a mean 0-5 with RISP while Phillies are 3-6...no clutch

Mammon

EOG Master

GO GO FO MO GO WASH!!!!!!!!!

Mammon

EOG Master

Nothing like jinxing your pick......:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I got wash not my goy but saw one

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Rays again :hangt

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

fuck the rays.

mofome

Banned

another fla error. how odd

diogee

Rays 0-9 RISP :shoot:

Mammon

EOG Master

Nats are tied up to tease us till dawn

:+textinb3

diogee

Reds and rays getting nasty with 0-15 RISP for me. :cocktail

mofome

Banned

lmfao

florida with the leadoff man on AGAIN. thats 7 of 8 innings.

diogee

Reds leaving another in scoring position in the 9th :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Reds and rays getting nasty with 0-15 RISP for me. :cocktail

dont worry, you will luck into a win vs me. inf hit and a walk

:shoot:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

rays have leadoff man on, longoria up. gimme that rl win!

Mammon

EOG Master

Florida will kill thousands for me so feel better.

mofome

Banned

Reds leaving another in scoring position in the 9th /quote]

uh yeah not yet and not as if they slugged their way into this position.

wakl + inf single :suit:

my life:shoot:

mofome

Banned

now 3 and 2 for lidge

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

home run by rays and marlins and i'm feeling much better...

mofome

Banned

2 on for fla. need a HR

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

longoria 0-5...sweet

mofome

Banned

one more out lidge

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

omg lidge....i hate you

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

come on fla. score :+whipping:+whipping

diogee

Reds 2 nasty in the clutch :cocktail
Longoria getting nasty :cocktail

Rays too nasty with men on. :cocktail

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

nice K.....one more

mofome

Banned

come on uggla u fucking faggot. 2 lead off men on again and we cant win

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

uggla k! fla will leave 2 on again

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

why hasn't crawford stolen 2nd and 3rd by now!!!!!!

diogee

Just need Rays and Fish...cmon you pricks. fuck the Reds

mofome

Banned

ive never seen a team get the lead off man on every inning before. and they will lose to an awful team and an awful pitcher

mofome

Banned

Just need Rays and Fish...cmon you pricks. fuck the Reds...I have under in that one.

we got no chance on the fish. lead off men score 90% of the time unless mo and dio need it. you never read that stat on covers?

mofome

Banned

how could the cubs possibly be this bad