Well Lebron...here it is

mofome

Banned
Re: Well Lebron...here it is

Wasn't Kobe's team just blown out by 19?

Kobes team getting blown out is now common place in the playoffs. Even with all the talent he has around him. People are silly.

Even with Gasol shooting 65%. Yeah, see what Lebron does if he has a big man shooting like Gasol.

Sure, at this point in his career. Kobe wouldnt take clev anywhere though and Lebron would never lose by 20 if he was on the lakers. Lebron hit one game winner, sent this game to ot, hit a huge 3 to make this a 1 point game with 5 seconds left. he does this while also having to do everything else.

The lakers wouldnt trade ariza to get mo fucking williams, much less bynum, odom, or gasol.

Out of curiosity, is LeBron better than Jordan in your opinion? I know it's been discussed to death lately but would like to know your thought on this.

mofome

Banned

Out of curiosity, is LeBron better than Jordan in your opinion? I know it's been discussed to death lately but would like to know your thought on this.

Lebron has less to work with, and we must remember that Jordan had little 3 point game to speak of when he was 23-24, and lebron has to score a higher percentage of his teams points than jordan did...but there is still only one Jordan. Give me Jordan over Lebron for the time being.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i know the question was intended for mo but at this equal point in their careers? absolutely he is better

mofome

Banned

Is it really this hard to realize that Kobe's team is in the West. Far Far Far better competition.

hate to break it to you, but houston isnt far far far better than orlando (nor is denver) and houston without T Mac and Yao aint far far far better than the wizards.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

wonder what Lebrons stats would be like if he played in the WEST? They sure as hell wouldn't be where they are now against all these shitholes in the East.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

hate to break it to you, but houston isnt far far far better than orlando (nor is denver) and houston without T Mac and Yao aint far far far better than the wizards.
Mo without Arean's everyone but the Kings are better then the Wizzards.