mofome

Banned
Re: Well Lebron...here it is

wow, that was close.

Lebron is a one man show and thats all there is to it. Amazing

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

They are a good defensive team against a lot of crap teams. Look at this great defensive team tonight. Orlando gets anything they want and they do it every possession. They dont have much talent.

I believe a TON of players could replace everyone on the clev roster but lebron. They are just journeymen.
Orl is a solid shooting team and one of the best from beyond the arc.

I'll agree to disagree on this one...I just cap games on the numbers I see.

mofome

Banned

god that guy has awful teammates. holy shit what a bunch of a fucking bums. You take lebron off that team and they dont win the big 12.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

he hits a wide open three and guys are coming all over themselves. He is guarded on the next three and it is a brick as usual

mofome

Banned

Orl is a solid shooting team and one of the best from beyond the arc.

I'll agree to disagree on this one...I just cap games on the numbers I see.

yeah they get wide open 3s from the outside and howard gets dunks all day on the inside. who is playing any d?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

great effort Lebron...its just not enough in this series with these assclowns...good luck to the Magic in the finals12io4j2w90

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Wilt couldn't hit a free throw for his life and he was still pretty damn good. You can improve free throw shooting with practice...

That's why I asked now, fool? Lebron in the future with what he could do? Ya, i'd take him then too. Dumb ass

mofome

Banned

Wilt couldn't hit a free throw for his life and he was still pretty damn good. You can improve free throw shooting with practice...

lebron was nasty from the line in ot and to end the game. not to mention the amazing 3

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Kobe> LeBron . Cle would have won the series with Kobe.
Kobe doesn't fit in the Cavs style of play imo...maybe if he was only playing for the final 3 minutes but not for the whole game.

LeBron is a great player no matter which way you boil it...once he improves his game from the line and becomes a great closer watch out.

mofome

Banned

8 turnovers for LeBron. Led the game once again.

that happens when you are surrounded by useless clowns. how many times has kobe lost by 15+ so far?

Turnovers? Lebron averages many more points, assists, and rebounds.

Kobe doesn't fit in the Cavs style of play imo...maybe if he was only playing for the final 3 minutes but not for the whole game.

LeBron is a great player no matter which way you boil it...once he improves his game from the line and becomes a great closer watch out.
agree with the final 3 minutes of any game.

Today LeBron 13-29 with 8 turnovers. OVERRATED

that happens when you are surrounded by useless clowns. how many times has kobe lost by 15+ so far?

Turnovers? Lebron averages many more points, assists, and rebounds.
Even you would have to admit that Kobe is a much better closer.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Orlando will fold. This series is far from over unless Lebron is leaving the Cavs. Great excuse for him now and who knows if David Stern likes Chinese people.

mofome

Banned

Lebron is the best player in basketball. No one can do what he can. No one does what he does. Points, rebounds, assists, and defends the other teams C or PG or whomever they need him to guard. He takes their jump balls...he has to do everything and is surrounded by shit.

mofome

Banned

Even you would have to admit that Kobe is a much better closer.

Sure, at this point in his career. Kobe wouldnt take clev anywhere though and Lebron would never lose by 20 if he was on the lakers. Lebron hit one game winner, sent this game to ot, hit a huge 3 to make this a 1 point game with 5 seconds left. he does this while also having to do everything else.

The lakers wouldnt trade ariza to get mo fucking williams, much less bynum, odom, or gasol.