Who has the best EOG team?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee pal it pays my bills

Life Insurance annuities have actually outperformed basically every investment tool over the last few years. A friend of mine sold one to me (I bought reluctantly) and it has actually made me more money than any of my other investments since I get an automatic 6% or something on it.
:houra

No one. Bay's great. Just funny, or funnies as you'd say, that you'd point out I tried to trade you Scherzer and fail to include the fact you'd also have received the best player in that deal.

sorry pal, i lost back to back weeks vs teams who are in last place. And it wasn't cause my team played horrible. Not fun times 2938u4ji23

tripp

EOG Master

crap, aardsma is in to close. he's pitched 4 days in a row now. means he for sure shouldn't be available tomorrow vs joey when i may need him and now he can fuck up my week with a BS and L

crap, aardsma is in to close. he's pitched 4 days in a row now. means he for sure shouldn't be available tomorrow vs joey when i may need him and now he can fuck up my week with a BS and L

you won easy , no worries. Wain got blown up, he pitched on 3 days rest 1 other time this year and got blown up also. That's why i wanted wain for 2 against chute instead. Not to mention even if wain did get 20, u still won?

tripp

EOG Master

holy shit it's actually going to happen.already 1 run in, and bases juiced. 3-0 count already

going to be -15

tripp

EOG Master

walks rivera on 4 pitches. wow, aardsma is seriously just going to hand over the W to cee:hangt

tripp

EOG Master

-17 right there for aardsma. fantastic. that's maybe why you DON'T throw your pitcher out there when he's pitched 3 straight days already? walked 4 guys.

brox gets a save and cee wins.

-17 right there for aardsma. fantastic. that's maybe why you DON'T throw your pitcher out there when he's pitched 3 straight days already? walked 4 guys.

brox gets a save and cee wins.

can't be that close. If wain was in line for the win then i'd have a chance

tripp

EOG Master

can't be that close. If wain was in line for the win then i'd have a chance

15 right now, will be 10 once aardsma gets credited for the BS. the guy seriously just got -17.33 pts for me.

brox gets a save and you win, unless either/soto can get 3+ pts for me.

15 right now, will be 10 once aardsma gets credited for the BS. the guy seriously just got -17.33 pts for me.

brox gets a save and you win, unless either/soto can get 3+ pts for me.

what about -5 for wain losses?

tripp

EOG Master

shit, forgot about that. if wain gets the -5 i could be good unless either/soto get negative pts. who knows though, maybe brox gets a W, or comes in for a 5 inning save or some shit.

just shouldn't be this close. i don't even blame aardsma that much. the guy pitched 3 straight days, he shouldn't be available. of coarse he will be throwing ball after ball when his arm is tired. from what guys were saying on the gamecenter page he was getting a very small strike zone too

i need stl to rally. reynolds or parra to HR and a brox save only to have a chance. Seems realistic

it's retarded pitching aardsma 4 days in a row. Not sure why it's so tough to manage. Torre fucked me outta a brox save earlier in the week. Gonna be funny when i lose by 12 or less due to torre decision makes

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

game and rjt you guys ran into a rough one goin sides with me this past week.

gamer already agreed to do side vs me with me being -155 vs him.

rjt you wanna go again this coming week?

tripp

EOG Master

just picked up another 4 pts on me in that az inning. parra single, reynolds rbi single, drew K.

up only 5.33 right now after the BS. need wain to get the L to actually give me some any chance at all to win with a brox save

tripp

EOG Master

amazing that i go into the day up 10 or so, we each have 1 starter and lester outscores wain by 30.5, and i still have to hold on till the very end hoping brox doesn't get a save.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT good shit, i get a -255,660 from Ervin a BS with a 3 run lead, some really shitty no shows on offense. No hitter going nuts this week, but Babe HUNTER and CY Gallardo came to play for team BG3!!!

Unless Marshall pulls an Ervin and gets me -18, this is a hell of a win for my guys.

biggamer3

EOG Master

How did i forget to thank Youk Dog for finally coming alive and hitting me two much needed HR's on the last day of the matchup, saved the best for last

rjt721

EOG Master

game and rjt you guys ran into a rough one goin sides with me this past week.

gamer already agreed to do side vs me with me being -155 vs him.

rjt you wanna go again this coming week?
Sounds good. I'm in for 100 again. You win and we're even.

rjt721

EOG Master

Shit. Win this week would have put me in first place. Now I'm looking at falling back under .500. Have terrible pitching options and up against 2 starts from both Doc and Linc.

TTP, looks like I'll be starting your man Bailey again. :houra

TTP 330
RJT 220

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC i am getting +155 (should be +500 with Miller in my rotation)

for a hundy right?

yes sir. +155

you win you get 155. (which means ill owe you 55)

i win i get another hundy. (which means youll owe me 200)

right?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Thank Scherzer.

Na Scherzer got you + points for week with his gem early in week.

Delarosa and Liri fucked u like Ervin really really fucked me.

problem is i couldnt have seen this Ervin disaster coming while Delarosa was easy to see.

PS though i benched my horses in Lilly and Bills, they were facing each other so i couldnt pick one of them.

Ur benching the hottest pitcher in Peavy for Delarosa really saved my ass as we would have been real tight if that didnt happen.

PS thank you TTP for talking RJT out of Bailey :cheers

biggamer3

EOG Master

yes sir. +155

you win you get 155. (which means ill owe you 55)

i win i get another hundy. (which means youll owe me 200)

right?
Bingo

GL:cheers

Letting you know my hitters are gonna be on this week, with Chips and Youk waking up just in time.

Rios has been primed for a monster week for a few weeks and is looking real good last few games.

Not happy Pujy has a 7 game week and he is looking like he can put up a 40+ week.

He was hitting lasers last few games after slumping for a bit

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA just saw that Kinsler was robbed of a Homer by some shithead.

Mo will not be happy when he sees that one

Timetopay

EOG Master

PS thank you TTP for talking RJT out of Bailey :cheers

Um nice try but 110% fucking wrong. Gamer you keep winning because of miracles is good for when the better plays get to match up against you in the playoffs:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Um nice try but 110% fucking wrong. Gamer you keep winning because of miracles is good for when the better plays get to match up against you in the playoffs:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Miracles?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

#1 in power ranks buddy.

Had most points coming into this week, not sure now but think i am still #1 in points.

Lucky?

You got a lucky ass win with Babe Butler getting you a million points and this week Sanchez getting you a bunch.

please elaborate where i have gotten lucky?

Having Ervin get me -24 points is me having luck?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Bingo

GL:cheers

Letting you know my hitters are gonna be on this week, with Chips and Youk waking up just in time.

Rios has been primed for a monster week for a few weeks and is looking real good last few games.

Not happy Pujy has a 7 game week and he is looking like he can put up a 40+ week.

He was hitting lasers last few games after slumping for a bit

not worried. my bats can hang with any.

pujols and morneau should be least of your worries.

pierre, granderson, ichiro are scorers :)

biggamer3

EOG Master

This is why H2H beats Roto, a fuckup week by one player wont sabotage your stats for a long time

If this was Roto, Ervin woulda fucked me for a while to get back to where i was.

Ervin Santana SP ANA
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="220"><tbody><tr class="bg4" height="17"><td align="center">Stat</td><td align="center">Value</td><td align="center">Points</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>INN</td><td align="right">6.1</td><td align="right">15.83</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>HA</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">-19</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>BBI</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">-4</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>K</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">3</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>ER</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">-15</td></tr><tr class="bg2" height="17"><td>L</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">-5</td></tr></tbody></table>