Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I know. I needed a HR there. Hoffmann hit it hard. Almost.

Even Milton hits one to the track.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Loce looking at this...

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Last 21 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pierre, Juan LF LA </TD><TD align=right>83</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0.3735</TD><TD align=right>0.4468</TD><TD align=right>0.5301</TD><TD align=right>94.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Kemp, Matt CF LA </TD><TD align=right>74</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>17</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.3243</TD><TD align=right>0.3902</TD><TD align=right>0.4054</TD><TD align=right>43.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Ethier, Andre RF LA</TD><TD align=right>61</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.1803</TD><TD align=right>0.2778</TD><TD align=right>0.2459</TD><TD align=right>24.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

biggamer3

EOG Master

I know. I needed a HR there. Hoffmann hit it hard. Almost.

Even Milton hits one to the track.
If Hoffman homered and they yanked Marshall i think u would beat me by a point.

Now i dont know, if he allows a few runners on in second i think i he gets a quick hook

rjt721

EOG Master

If Hoffman homered and they yanked Marshall i think u would beat me by a point.

Now i dont know, if he allows a few runners on in second i think i he gets a quick hook
Yeah, you got it. Was close there for a second, though.

Coming into today, I thought best case scenario for you was you'd need a nice start from Marshall to win. Never thought you could have won with Marshall getting lit up like this.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP trades Tex and Jurjy for Cy Haren and benches him for Wellefucker and Kawakami or like Joey would say Rike-K 2

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah, you got it. Was close there for a second, though.

Coming into today, I thought best case scenario for you was you'd need a nice start from Marshall to win. Never thought you could have won with Marshall getting lit up like this.

Did not see Scherzer getting shit on like he did today but he is young so that will happen to them.

Obviously Ervin was even worse but he is IMO in Spring Training mode and will need a few weeks to hopefully right himself.

Was counting on him, but glad i got Z in a trade as now i will need him more then i thought.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP trades Tex and Jurjy for Cy Haren and benches him for Wellefucker and Kawakami or like Joey would say Rike-K 2

You ever think we could have 24 hours and sometimes lineups are thrown out for strategy.

you think i would actually start guys like Marshall and Ervin:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

If Cee gets the save you lose no?

ahh, just wasn't sure what exactly you meant.

yeah gonna be tight. sucks having either on the bench with this gas can marshall on the mound. soto will likely get me nothing also.

10.33 pt lead right now. save with no hits/walks would mean i lose. hopefully lad can run away with it now..7-0 game with guys on 1st and 3rd w/ 1 out. Not feeling too much pressure right now, but one big inning by the cubs could fuck me.

tripp

EOG Master

how the hell is roy halladay only owned in 98% of cbs leagues, and only starting in 90%?!?!?!

He is the best pitcher in baseball and should be 100% in each. has two easy starts this week too so he'll likely be 50+ pts.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp u see Pelfs stats since u traded him to me?

i havent started him but i always want to, he just never got a two step for me.

He has been really nice

rjt721

EOG Master

Major rape job. Ethier's horrific. He'll be playing 3 times per week when Manny comes back.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>05/13/09 01:46 am ET</TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=left>Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY - Traded from tripp

</TD><TD align=middle>5/18/09</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>05/13/09 01:46 am ET</TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=left>Ethier, Andre RF LA - Traded from The Paper Boys
Lee, Cliff SP CLE - Traded from The Paper Boys

</TD><TD align=middle>5/18/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

J

joeybagadonuts

Tripper gets torched next week vs team donuts.

tripp

EOG Master

Major rape job. Ethier's horrific. He'll be playing 3 times per week when Manny comes back.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">05/13/09 01:46 am ET</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="left">Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY - Traded from tripp

</td><td align="middle">5/18/09</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">05/13/09 01:46 am ET</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="left">Ethier, Andre RF LA - Traded from The Paper Boys
Lee, Cliff SP CLE - Traded from The Paper Boys

</td><td align="middle">5/18/09</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yep, not looking good right now. I absolutely love Cliff Lee though, and if Cleveland trades him somehow at the deadline to a contender I think I do just fine on this trade, but right now they give him 0 support for wins.

Either has talent and I think he will be very good once Manny comes back, but the problem is he might play himself out of a spot. I feel like Pierre will drop off big time soon though..he just isn't this good anymore.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp u see Pelfs stats since u traded him to me?

i havent started him but i always want to, he just never got a two step for me.

He has been really nice

pelf was horrific to start the year but still got wins all the time, and now that he is pitching really well the offense isn't scoring for him at all.

he can be a nice pitcher with good matchups though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys I know we all root for and against teams during the week

Anyone have the balls to say :houra

rjt721

EOG Master

YOYOMAMA. I hope that prick never wins another game.

I'm looking forward to beating the shit out of Cee's team next time we meet after his rips out of nowhere.

Always root for Viejo to do well. Just a very likable guy.

tripp

EOG Master

reed johnson's been a beast this week.

game not over yet. 8-2 now w/ 2 men on, just a 3 run hr away from being a save opp2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

soto k's with guys on 2nd and 3rd:hangt

a couple rbi would have put the matchup in the bag even with a save

mofome

Banned

YOYOMAMA. I hope that prick never wins another game.

I'm looking forward to beating the shit out of Cee's team next time we meet after his rips out of nowhere.

Always root for Viejo to do well. Just a very likable guy.

shit rjt is mean to me.