Pens/Red Wings Game 2 Running Thread

Pittsburgh has got to capitalize on chances, do better on face offs, and control the neutral zone. Pittsburgh had better chances than Detroit last game but was beat soundly.

Re: Pens/Red Wings Game 2 Running Thread

Wings -1.5 at +220 here.

As much as it pains me Wings are the better team. Since Detroit beat Anaheim I have said no one is a match for them and still believe that.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Hines, i think one thing that's overlooked in all this stuff is how hard was the road to get to the finals. Pitt had a much easier road to get here, much less physical. Detroit had to play two monsters in Chi and Ana, so they could be a little tired, esp on a back to back situation.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I have Wings -140 for the series so no play here

Did play this Prop:

Crosby to have more points (G/A) than Franzen

Figure Sid is good for at least 1- Franzen 1 at best

PO69

EOG Master

I like the puck line with the possibility of an open netter

I played under 1.5 goals for the first period at +105 for $496

FK,

That's certainly understandable. Pittsburgh is a younger team and the Wings record in the second of B2B games this year (7-5-1) is less than stellar.

However, I think the Wings are a much better team although I hope the Pens can do well.

Hopefully Dupuis is being played on the Crosby line instead of Kunitz. Or anyone other than Kunitz. I've complained about him a lot but it is getting ridiculous. Kunitz has had tons of chances throughout these playoffs and I believe he has just one goal. He has played terribly.....I have no idea why he is still on Crosby's line

PO69

EOG Master

I guess that I am the only one praying for a 0-0 tie after 1 period

PO69

EOG Master

tick, tick, tick

That reminds me of college when I only bet unders. I will call my friends who I knew had the over in football, basketball or hockey and all I would say is

TICK, TICK, Tick

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The key to unders is no penalties. Refs letting them play so far.

Pittsburgh looking good now.....some quality scoring chances finally.

No surprise Kunitz shoots another good opportunity right into the goaltender. I believe he is scoring on less than 3% of his shots in the post season.....a terrible ratio.

PO69

EOG Master

Well I won the under bet at least, but I will lose half of that profit if Detroit doesnt win

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Just took Detroit live for +150 to win the game. Thats some good value there if you ask me

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just took Detroit live for +150 to win the game. Thats some good value there if you ask me

I released Pitt as a play right here on this site at +145, if you would have played them at the beginning, you could have a nice middle working!

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I released Pitt as a play right here on this site at +145, if you would have played them at the beginning, you could have a nice middle working!

Im betting this with your money so I already have my nice middle:cheers

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Great job by Pens coach not using his timeout. he can take it to his grave.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

pretty big play on pitt over 29 1/2 SOG here. Also good sized plays on Detroit under 38 1/2 SOG, Crosby over Frantzen, Crosby over Zetterbury, Frantzen no goal, Samuelson under 3 1/2 SOG, and Zetterberg over 4 points plus SOG. Should be an exciting last period. All can still be won or lost.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

crosby so close to an assist earlier but a post shot and then he shoots one off post himself. Dammit.

Red Wings -1.5 at +220 cashes but I'd rather have the win for my Pens.

Said it before, say it again. Anaheim was the only team that could beat Detroit, when Detroit got by them, they should not have been +odds to win the Cup

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Said it before, say it again. Anaheim was the only team that could beat Detroit, when Detroit got by them, they should not have been +odds to win the Cup

Just hoping for long series somehow. The more games equals more money. Already pissed there are no game 7's in NBA.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

How can you bet on one team and pull for the other?
Thats a no win situation.
You lose either way.