Pens/Red Wings Game 2 Running Thread

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Pens/Red Wings Game 2 Running Thread

How can you bet on one team and pull for the other?
Thats a no win situation.
You lose either way.

If you do it for a living or take it that seriously you have to. Some of my largest plays ever have been against my teams that I root passionately for. Money is money and you have the best reads on your team.

How can you bet on one team and pull for the other?
Thats a no win situation.
You lose either way.

Easily....I bet with my head and not my heart. I liked Detroit -1.5 at +220 because I think they are a cut above the Pens. Pittsburgh's only hope now is for Osgood to fall apart.

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

Easily....I bet with my head and not my heart. I liked Detroit -1.5 at +220 because I think they are a cut above the Pens. Pittsburgh's only hope now is for Osgood to fall apart.

Who do you like in game 3?

texansfan

EOG Master

It's too bad the Penguins don't have any NFL refs for their games.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Who do you like in game 3?

Pens - but NOT gonna lay more than -120

how did Crosby NOT get at least 1 goal today - he had 2 chances that i still have no clue how they stayed out

i have no idea how i didn't cash my Crosby over Franzen play - at least it was a PUSH - woulda been pissssssssssssssssssed had it lost

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I dont know, im no hockey expert as a matter of fact that was only the 2nd hockey game I have watched all season the first one was game 1 of the SCF. I only watch hockey during the SCFs.

With that being said coming from someone that knows nothing about hockey I dont see where people can say that DETROIT is so head and shoulders above PITT.

This was a very tight game that they played on the road. PITT had 2 goals that I dont know how they did not go in.

If just one of those goes in they may have stole that game and took home ice.

Was this a dominate performance by DETROIT?

The novice in me did not see a dominate performance from DETROIT.
What I saw was an evenly matched contest where the home team barely hung on.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Hockey not my primary area of expertise either, but I somewhat agree with that, but do think that Detroit was content to not give up odd man rushes, therefore they did not attack as much as they could have, had they not been in the lead in the third. I think that made it appear a touch more even than it was.