Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

nah, i think there's a chance u could HR.

Did = 2nasty at sports. Some guys have HR swings and some don't. I don't so i just single.

We should have most the team there atleast 5 guys
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Im being serious. I don't have a hr swing, i didnt hit one out of that park in tx. I dont even know what a soft swing is supposed to be, i need to get some help this week. i used to be an athlete, but thats years ago. If i played all year Im sure i would be fine, i plan on playing a lot more so I can do more tourneys.

Im being serious. I don't have a hr swing, i didnt hit one out of that park in tx. I dont even know what a soft swing is supposed to be, i need to get some help this week. i used to be an athlete, but thats years ago. If i played all year Im sure i would be fine, i plan on playing a lot more so I can do more tourneys.

makes two of us.

U were fine on hits in tex. I'm not worried on did at all to be honest. It's some other guys i'm hmmm on.

more tourneys, i like where your heads at bud!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp who will get me Evan and Size to go along with Chipper and Manny?

who else i gotta give up?

we both know bj will out score rios.

why cant you tell me what it takes to be bills?

gamer values bills = halladay. so u only need to give up 100 guys to get bills back :cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

makes two of us.

U were fine on hits in tex. I'm not worried on did at all to be honest. It's some other guys i'm hmmm on.

more tourneys, i like where your heads at bud!
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

4 games minimum, one of us has to go yard. you will beat me in total bases. you are a good player and a good player who has played 400 more softs games than I have.

mofome

Banned

gamer values bills = halladay. so u only need to give up 100 guys to get bills back :cheers

I have 3 guys, or more, that everyone in america would draft before bills. i have pieces!

4 games minimum, one of us has to go yard. you will beat me in total bases. you are a good player and a good player who has played 400 more softs games than I have.

bud, i never hr-ed in my life. And don't hit the ball that high in the air, unless im sucking. I do line drives since i'm not power man

biggamer3

EOG Master

we both know bj will out score rios.

why cant you tell me what it takes to be bills?

Not sure, seems like all the real contenders have like 3 real aces. Will need a bunch of aces for playoffs.

If i trade Bills for Offense i fall behind the MC's and TTP's

Need a 3rd mega starter to compliment Galls and Bills

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp who will get me Evan and Size to go along with Chipper and Manny?

who else i gotta give up?
tough one. i dont like chipper hes a major injury guy. size and manny are both top 3 OF with belt gone all year and longo is probably #2 3b after arod.

rios might get it done, but he's a big risk and i kno you like him a lot.

I have 3 guys, or more, that everyone in america would draft before bills. i have pieces!

yeah, but you 4got u are dealing wit gamer. His guys are the best in the world

biggamer3

EOG Master

Want to deal package of Manny and Chipper, whats the best deal i can get for the two of them?

You offered me Chipper, Asdrubal and Manny for Wright, J-Roll and McLouth. That's awful.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i love when gamer offers chip to everyone. I just picked up reynolds off ww and he's > chips in points

mofome

Banned

bud, i never hr-ed in my life. And don't hit the ball that high in the air, unless im sucking. I do line drives since i'm not power man

seems hard to get the ball to land with 4 OFs.

I aint swung in 10 years and would out homer cee in a soft homerun hitting contest...

ladies love the long ball.

cee = no hrs

cee = no ladies

who knew?

biggamer3

EOG Master

tough one. i dont like chipper hes a major injury guy. size and manny are both top 3 OF with belt gone all year and longo is probably #2 3b after arod.

rios might get it done, but he's a big risk and i kno you like him a lot.

Snell wouldnt do it :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

gamer- lee not a 3rd mega starter to you? #3 or 4 overall starter last year i think and his ERA will likely stay under 3 or around there all year.

talks that dodgers are interested in him also. indians are asking for a lot though, but if the dodgers pull the trigger omg lee will be awesome. good bullpen and good offense, plus he'd be pitching against sd and sf instead of decent AL teams.

biggamer3

EOG Master

i love when gamer offers chip to everyone. I just picked up reynolds off ww and he's > chips in points

Chip still looks like the batting crown champ from last year and he is healthy, not sure why he isnt getting me loads of points.

mofome

Banned

yeah it is, unless u rip it on a line :cheers

you need a lot of practice to be able to square a ball up like that and hit LDs all day dropping down from 10 feet.

mo will bat .120

cee if you had to guess now, where do I bat? Where are you?

not sure, i wanted to bat last. But it doesn't look like i'll be able to now.

I hafta see how did does in practice and see who the final guys are

Chip still looks like the batting crown champ from last year and he is healthy, not sure why he isnt getting me loads of points.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer- lee not a 3rd mega starter to you? #3 or 4 overall starter last year i think and his ERA will likely stay under 3 or around there all year.

talks that dodgers are interested in him also. indians are asking for a lot though, but if the dodgers pull the trigger omg lee will be awesome. good bullpen and good offense, plus he'd be pitching against sd and sf instead of decent AL teams.
I like Lee but i dont put him in the top 10 class, u seem to have gotten great starts from Lee ever since u got him.

Something about pitching for Indians sucks for me, plus Wood blows every game there

you need a lot of practice to be able to square a ball up like that and hit LDs all day dropping down from 10 feet.

mo will bat .120

true, i hope i'm not dog shit. I get mad when i'm poop in tourneys. Gonna need to step up so we have a chance

mo .500 i hope

rjt721

EOG Master

Probably because he's 87-years old and been on the DL 64 times in his career.

I'll take Chipper if you package him with Asdrubal Cabrera.

mofome

Banned

not sure, i wanted to bat last. But it doesn't look like i'll be able to now.

I hafta see how did does in practice and see who the final guys are

Are you the manager? why would you want to bat last???

tripp

EOG Master

cee- you send me fatass sabathia and i send you 5 colombian prostitutes to be at your service for 4 very nice hrs. sounds like fair deals to me.

brox 2nasty

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top"><td width="347">Tulowitzki struck out swinging.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Hawpe struck out swinging.</td> </tr> <tr class="bg2" valign="top"> <td>Stewart struck out swinging.</td></tr></tbody></table>

biggamer3

EOG Master

You offered me Manny, Chipper and Asdrubal for Wright, J-Roll and McLouth. That's awful.

Wasnt sure how u felt about Jroll as he has been awful.

Manny and Wright are even.
Chipper will score about same as Mclouth from here give or take 20 points.

Asswhoopin has been real good this year