Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ttp/mc will probably come down to grienke/danks. carp should win easy tomorrow vs rj and lince should win easy vs oswalt, so it might come down to that one game as long as the offenses are pretty even. not sure who id lean there, maybe grienke at home

lince will not win easily over oswalt.

will be a very low scoring game. possibly 2-1 or 1-0.

tripp

EOG Master

lince will not win easily over oswalt.

will be a very low scoring game. possibly 2-1 or 1-0.

to me lince is a much better pitcher, has a better team and is at home so should be a win. im guessing they'll be at least -160 there. oswalt hasn't been that great this year and lince is the best pitcher in the NL.

carp is like -210 tomorrow though and might throw a CG so if they let him

you open your mouth and dodgers get another hit. Please stay quite for a bit. I have wagers on Colorado. Thank you in advance.

is that why your whole offense is col :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

to me lince is a much better pitcher, has a better team and is at home so should be a win. im guessing they'll be at least -160 there. oswalt hasn't been that great this year and lince is the best pitcher in the NL.

carp is like -210 tomorrow though and might throw a CG so if they let him

i dont think oswalt will have any problem vs the sf lineup.

No. Its because my team sucks and that was the best thing I could come up with.

lol, oh. I thought maybe colorado was your fav squad. I think u could make your whole IF col. Helton, barmes, tulo, stewart.

I'm trying to counter your with milw lineup.

Only have 3 right now tho
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

didley were u the real ozzie smith today?

mofome

Banned

didley were u the real ozzie smith today?
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

better than I figured Id be.

battting cages again tomorrow

mofome

Banned

mo

anything tonight?

if not im closing shop.

oh im looking. i want to get something done. trying to figure out whats the best move and who i want. dealing hanley or kins and i would have to get alexi back and i dont like him, but you would be giving me a good pitcher and i would be sending another piece.

big names going to be exchanged.

:cocktail

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

oh im looking. i want to get something done. trying to figure out whats the best move and who i want. dealing hanley or kins and i would have to get alexi back and i dont like him, but you would be giving me a good pitcher and i would be sending another piece.

big names going to be exchanged.

:cocktail

ok. ill stick around a lil longer.

where is the tourney? he is near newark

i know.

easton, pa

mapquest said it's only 60 min away from newark

Can someone just sending Joey some good 2 steps for next week now. Lets not waste any time

got beckett and CC here. They might rock out

mofome

Banned

Greinke
Verlander
Carpenter
Oswalt
Shields
Kershaw

How do I get greinke/kershaw/pap

I have the same order as you. ker is cool, but he never goes more than 5, but he get can some Ks and the pen is decent behind him.

mofome

Banned

ah alright
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

we should do total bases sides. mo vs cee to challenge each other to be on top of our game.

you'll win im sure, but the challenge will fire me up.

we should do total bases sides. mo vs cee to challenge each other to be on top of our game.

you'll win im sure, but the challenge will fire me up.

then when didley HRs i need to go 4/4 on singles to tie him 2348ji23e

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tripp cant lose Manny for Lee, have enough starters as is, need Manny for my O.

RJT let me counter ur offer, again i would prefer Bills and Doc out of it

mofome

Banned

well we both know i wont hit a hr. I have never played a softball game in my life and these are the best players in PA.

You'll bat .650 and I will pop out all day. I dont know how to hit a softball off a decent pitcher. I have never even tried.

Will we have someone halfway decent to practice against?

well we both know i wont hit a hr. I have never played a softball game in my life and these are the best players in PA.

You'll bat .650 and I will pop out all day. I dont know how to hit a softball off a decent pitcher. I have never even tried.

Will we have someone halfway decent to practice against?

nah, i think there's a chance u could HR.

Did = 2nasty at sports. Some guys have HR swings and some don't. I don't so i just single.

We should have most the team there atleast 5 guys

mofome

Banned

gamer, upton started the season on the dl and was batting less than .200 until june. still, he is just 13 points behind rios. ready to give that one up? you should be.

Gamer worst deals man in the league. I even got some fair offers from viejo last week

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, upton started the season on the dl and was batting less than .200 until june. still, he is just 13 points behind rios. ready to give that one up? you should be.
BJ got some tips from his Bro, but Rios will have a big second half i feel.